Discussion » Dating & Romance » BF Wanted_26 Yrs Chinese Man in BJ

• Ning Chen
    Ning Chen wrote:
    Hi,

Happy New Year.

Thank you so much for your attention to my ads here. It become much colder here in Beijing after the heavy snow, please keep warm.

The intention I put ads here is wanna know more friends around Beijing and maybe encounter my Mr. Right if I am lucky enough :)

About me, I am a 26yrs Chinese guy, 5'11'' in height and 154lbs in weight. Defined and smooth figure, short hair and bright eyes.

I am a kind of both traditional and open-minded man, have my principle of life and also break free from conventions. I am mild, sensitive, dreaming, caring and romantic. My hobby includes reading, film, music, cooking and exploring the city.

The man turned me on is gentle, mature, masculine, responsible, humorous, ambitious and modest. Maybe I ask for too much :)

Sorry about my too many words above, while I am sure there must be someone, who like me, believe destiny, love and life.

Let's take this chance and find out. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best Regards,
    Ning
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I suggest you go to a bar called the boat in liang ma he 亮吗河

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.