Discussion » Nonsense » Silly website - why are women pink & men blue?

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    Other stuff here don't really attract my critic apart from too many females doing side pose just to show off their small boobs... "Ok 1st Passion, get to the point" :

Both Pink and Blue Stands for Female... Admin should get a better colour to represent real males like me. Colour like Brown, Black would be appreciated. Pete DeMola... Please take note :)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Sure. We can custom design colors for every ethnicity to ensure that all folks are represented equally, not just those with pink and blue skin.

We'll put that on the top of our priority list.
  • №❶ Passioη
    Thanks Pete.. sounds reasonable indeed.. but I think it's rather a gender stuff than ethnicity :P I'd also accept the colour "dark green" to represent me though (any color that is not feminine) ...

Oh, and something else: Why can't I just disable the damn guestbook? I keep having to delete stuff from there all the time.... It would be nice if I just did a setting to stop them... + I would like to block some bad people... it's just not possible. They are a big problem to me...

How how how?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

№❶ Passioη ... about "blocking" ... the setting is in "Profile" ... dont know how to explain it in a few words, but let me know if you cannot find it :)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    @ Pete.....".......We can custom design colors for every ethnicity....." Why?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    We're working on increased privacy settings. For now, you can tinker with the Settings (top right) to adjust who can access your profile and send you private messages.
  • №❶ Passioη
    Include "who can post on guestbook" and "who can make photo comments"
  • wrote:
    №❶ Passioη, are you a blue man?
  • wrote:
    WLIB can add blog for every user in this community, haha
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Yep. Working on the blog function now.
  • wrote:
    Add function button that can let the author to revise his post.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    add the chat function as well
  • wrote:
    Chat function, which will facilitate you to harass those girls? haha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    sun u always on my case....how can i harass girls... I have a gf... a better gf.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.