Discussion » Travel » Train Tickets

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Does anyone know an agent where I can buy a train ticket near Chaoyang Park?
  • Tommy Schou
    Tommy Schou wrote:
    For your convenience specially for foreigners just call this number 4006002008 if you wanna book a train ticket or plane ticket.
    For more details just check out this website www.chinayouzhu.com
    Besides the booking stuff they offer a lot of services which could be very useful for foreigners
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Carlos ... last time I checked, there is a travel agent inside Jenny Lou's, you can go to check it out ...
  • Tommy Schou
    Tommy Schou wrote:
    Carlos why don't u just call 4006002008 for your own convenience to book a train ticket. Well u don't need to bother urself and look around it's kinda cold outside here just pick up ur phone and call Youzhu. they will arrange a delivery guy for you and u'll receive ur ticket asap. By the way the they have a professional team and they support English, French. Mandarin Languages
  • Joachim Bøhn
    Joachim Bøhn wrote:
    Hi, Carlos, what Steve said is true. I am working with Youzhu, and we provide not only train ticket booking, but also flight booking. If you want to know details, pls. visit our website www.chinayouzhu.com. Besides you may also ask us about the location, telephone, route and working hours of any establishment in Beijing. You just need to pay for local call rates, nothing else.
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    thanks guys, sorted (kind of).
  • Miues
    Miues wrote:
    An train ticket agent is available located in the oppsite of Jingkelong supermarket, at the side of bus stop tianshuiyuan beili

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.