Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Can more functions be added to this forum?

• wrote:
    Perhaps I did not find out how to use this forum.
    Are there any functions such as adding picture, stylizing the fonts that we like and something like these?

Thanks.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Sun, you meant like this?

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    how did ?DD i was ask on.... http://beijing.weliveinchina.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000001845
    ..............???? ⊙o⊙
  • wrote:
    叮当
    yes, more richtext functions.
    The administrator can provide us some templates or sample codes that we can use to enrich our dialogue, haha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    totally 100 percent agree Sun !!!! hurry up !!!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... these actually had been here (in the old style of the Forum) since I came to WLIB, I just hope that it will be here for a lot longer ... just go here ...

http://beijing.weliveinchina.com/forum/forum.rails
  • wrote:

oh, there is a richtext toolbar in old style of this forum, which should be added to the new style too.

• Joakim Lund Rangel
    myees, will look into adding a light editor here in the new forum soon :)
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    I actually prefer the simple text style of the forum. Just a few things such as Underline, Bold, hyper link, Image etc would be fine.

Please don't go crazy with text sizes and colours!
  • wrote:
    One more problem:
    There is no newline in the group comment, please fix it, thanks.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    what I want most is BLOG function, sometimes I really want to write down sth long on my page.
  • wrote:
    Add functions that the user can preserve his replies and discussions.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Want to add one more ... it would be nice to be able to change the thread title, being that there is currently a limit of number of characters in the title ...

Q: what's the current max anyway?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.