Discussion » Music » guitars

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    can we just talk about guitars here,try and make it work,the words about guitar itself,whoever u are,a fledgling one or.........teach us ,that would be great,would be smashing success !
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    i really want to learn guitar!
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    I live in da shan zi ,do you know guitar tutor nearby me?
  • Vera Luo
    Vera Luo wrote:
    I love to linten more, because I can`t play ^_^
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I need a guitar player for a project I want to undertake. Punkgod?
  • Saint - Spartacus
    learn by yourself it's the best way , a software gitar pro , nice to downlord the note you want ,then practice with friends every day , just carry on ...
    i prefer piano , you can use everywhere ,even work together with guitar
    MR 尹宇鸿 (punkgod1999) , you are wird to show off here , whatever ...i think i can't eat anything tonight ... ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    no no ,it is fine,everyone here ........is supposed to have fune ,throw those boring tedious words out of your mind,and again....for .......whatever sake where are u the real elec-guitar?
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    Xavier.Anderson ,
    i want to learn by myself,but firsly ,i never know how to tune up my guitar.it sounds weird.i 'd better go for a guiar tutor.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u have got to love oasis,i mean u like guitars ,and then u like rock and roll, and then they are the best with no doubt.................wonnt u?

i love the brothers forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @Lucia, do NOT learn by yourself! Find a tutor to start. Best advice I can give you is don't learn "guitar" learn the music, and use the guitar as a tool to play your music. That's some advice I should have been given or I should have listened to a long time ago.

But DO practice a lot by yourself. Don't rely only on a tutor.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i started to learn cause i suddenly heard the sound of guitars played by my daddy and then i fell in love with it............forever..........when i am 5 years old..........so i do not mean to ,but i reallly do think nobody could play it well if u learn it when u are not a teenager anymore.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You can learn at any age. But learning music and how to play it is not simple. It requires a lot of practice. Practice every day, in one or 2 years you'll be an awesome guitar player!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    whatever............ u such a elephant
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    @saibo, I m learning guitar by myself now. my left finger(index, middle, ring finger and little one) was really hurt at first, its blistered, calus after that, i'm playing with "爬格子“ everyday. I do want to find a tutor to start, but it's not easy( suitble place, time, price and so on). so i just learned by myself!
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    by kotaro oshio
    i was very much moved by this tune
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    @lucia, I did not say it was easy, and I have never did half of what I gave as advice here. But I have friends who did. I just see the guitar player they became and the one I became. I whish I had followed all the advice I give here.

By the way learning by yourself with a good book is better than nothing. Having a tutor at the beginning will avoid that you take bad habits in the way you hold you guitar, or in your hand's positions.

The most important is to practice, it's more important than a tutor a book or whatever!
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    @Lucia.

You can totally learn by yourself, thats how i learnt, and it's ten times better than having a tutor so you can try new stuff, it's hard, but if you're committed, i'm sure you'll do great.

@Saibo.
    Dude. give the girl a fucking break.
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    No! ;-)
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Come on, give me a break!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i will kill for a high quality electric guitar.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    But is there anyone you would fuck or marry for one?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    why?are u about to buy me and make an offer here?
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    我很认真的想学吉他,交换技能也行,但是我真不知道自己有什么好跟人家交换的......

我真的很想学吉他.....╮(╯▽╰)╭
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    what can i say...............kill for it ......ha
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    these days my fingers hurt
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i m a bass teacher, i start by guitar many years ago, hehe... if u want to learn, u have to take lesson, u will definitly improve faster. A teacher, can see ur mistakes, bad positions, bad techniques, etc etc and correct it, a software or a book cannot... about the music theory, reading, harmony, rythm etc, a book can be a good start... The most important thing is the ear, ur earm need to be able to catch sound and understand it. U can use earpro, it s a good software who will help u....
    If u want to find teachers, just send me a word, i can give u number...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i jst play it for fun, i also play other instruments, all for fun,hehe
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    well of course some learn to perform
    others learn it in a professional way
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    many girls learn it because it's fun too
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    If I didn't play the guitar I'd probably cry.
    better than sex fo sho.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    buy the book with DVDs,much easier to learn with the video teaching
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    be taught by man should be the best way
    what i mean is under a condition without a live teacher

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.