Discussion » Music » guitars

• Amber
    Amber wrote:
    can we just talk about guitars here,try and make it work,the words about guitar itself,whoever u are,a fledgling one or.........teach us ,that would be great,would be smashing success !
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    i really want to learn guitar!
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    I live in da shan zi ,do you know guitar tutor nearby me?
  • Vera Luo
    Vera Luo wrote:
    I love to linten more, because I can`t play ^_^
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I need a guitar player for a project I want to undertake. Punkgod?
  • Saint - Spartacus
    learn by yourself it's the best way , a software gitar pro , nice to downlord the note you want ,then practice with friends every day , just carry on ...
    i prefer piano , you can use everywhere ,even work together with guitar
    MR 尹宇鸿 (punkgod1999) , you are wird to show off here , whatever ...i think i can't eat anything tonight ... ...
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    no no ,it is fine,everyone here ........is supposed to have fune ,throw those boring tedious words out of your mind,and again....for .......whatever sake where are u the real elec-guitar?
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    Xavier.Anderson ,
    i want to learn by myself,but firsly ,i never know how to tune up my guitar.it sounds weird.i 'd better go for a guiar tutor.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    u have got to love oasis,i mean u like guitars ,and then u like rock and roll, and then they are the best with no doubt.................wonnt u?

i love the brothers forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i started to learn cause i suddenly heard the sound of guitars played by my daddy and then i fell in love with it............forever..........when i am 5 years old..........so i do not mean to ,but i reallly do think nobody could play it well if u learn it when u are not a teenager anymore.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    whatever............ u such a elephant
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    @saibo, I m learning guitar by myself now. my left finger(index, middle, ring finger and little one) was really hurt at first, its blistered, calus after that, i'm playing with "爬格子“ everyday. I do want to find a tutor to start, but it's not easy( suitble place, time, price and so on). so i just learned by myself!
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    by kotaro oshio
    i was very much moved by this tune
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    @Lucia.

You can totally learn by yourself, thats how i learnt, and it's ten times better than having a tutor so you can try new stuff, it's hard, but if you're committed, i'm sure you'll do great.

@Saibo.
    Dude. give the girl a fucking break.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    i will kill for a high quality electric guitar.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    But is there anyone you would fuck or marry for one?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    why?are u about to buy me and make an offer here?
  • 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:
    我很认真的想学吉他,交换技能也行,但是我真不知道自己有什么好跟人家交换的......

我真的很想学吉他.....╮(╯▽╰)╭
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    what can i say...............kill for it ......ha
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    these days my fingers hurt
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i m a bass teacher, i start by guitar many years ago, hehe... if u want to learn, u have to take lesson, u will definitly improve faster. A teacher, can see ur mistakes, bad positions, bad techniques, etc etc and correct it, a software or a book cannot... about the music theory, reading, harmony, rythm etc, a book can be a good start... The most important thing is the ear, ur earm need to be able to catch sound and understand it. U can use earpro, it s a good software who will help u....
    If u want to find teachers, just send me a word, i can give u number...
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    i jst play it for fun, i also play other instruments, all for fun,hehe
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    well of course some learn to perform
    others learn it in a professional way
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    many girls learn it because it's fun too
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
    If I didn't play the guitar I'd probably cry.
    better than sex fo sho.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    buy the book with DVDs,much easier to learn with the video teaching
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    be taught by man should be the best way
    what i mean is under a condition without a live teacher

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.