Discussion » Nonsense » Say sth to your 2010

• Christine
    Christine wrote:
    First of all, happy birthday to my daddy.
    I met so many unexpected changes this year, wish myself good luck in 2010.
    Say it more specific, hope I will get a job which I could keep on learning and improve my capability, enjoy romance and happiness with my bf even though I have no idea where you are. Wish you all the best my dear sister and brother. Mommy, I love you.
  • Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:
    Well, just wish will be get better than 2009...more income...less hurt..peace...be the one who I wanna be...with the one who I wanna be with (where are you now..)...all my friends and my family will be happy...love you all...
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    Christine,good desultory thread...from daddy to mommy
    anyway,worth saying something.

MAKE London trip come true;
    BE a professional yoga coach;
    IMPROVE Guzheng to another level;
    EXPLORE more places in BJ;
    VISIT Shanghai for World's Fair;
    SAVE more money,no luxury clothes anymore;
    PICK up Deutsch learning;
    ... (sorry,need space to add)

wow,didnot expect i wrote so much. i definitely need to come back to check myself.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    well,unfortunately the final day of my 2009 I am in the office, talking to lawyer, signing contract. And saying goodbye to a magzine that will never exist in the world again. Or it will exist, but not the same any more. So many changes in 2009, the most dramatic year ever in my life.I wanna say, Yi, although I said I don't care about you at all. But I want you happy , I forgive u.

My 2010 hopes
    Go New York., Granada!!! and Kyoto~
    Read more about arts and criticism.
    Speak better Spanish, with the perfect pronunciation of rr.
    Write better, sell better my soul.
    Love more, hate less. cry more, smile more, drink more, dance more, all the sadness and happiness will become my treasure.

And, Vision is the best !
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    crazy soul seller,good luck to you!
    happy new year!
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    go out and get a man!
  • Notoro Kawabata
    hope to find my pure loneliness again and stop trying to know people
    who have a paper soul. ah ...and the world cup to Argentina please, but this is more impossible than ask about pears to the lemontree.

amen.
    Cardenal Francisco Echeverria de los Azulejos Baños.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Xiaoli i love you
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    but i am going to marry Carlos.sorry...
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Yes Yuki, stay away from my woman
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    To 2010: bring it on, bitch. I can take all you've got.

What I'd like most this year is to see my son and resolve the constant uncertainty hanging over my head, even if its just for a short time.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    wish you luck with that, Peter
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    Hello, Ten.
    I wish I can:Hit the jackpot, lose the university thing, lose the job, back to China in Feb. Go to India in March and stay in Calcutta for good.

And in case that doesn't work...-O-...here is a down to earth plan B:
    Change the job, keep studying.
    Jog to paris in January and go shopping for Ten .
    Flee back to China in Febrary for Chunjie.
    Fly to Europe again in Febrary for graduation.
    Then sit tight and work hard. Jog to India in September for Durga Puja.
    If I come back in one piece around Dec,
    I will go exatly back to this flat and write Eleven's agenda.
    If no, then Budda bless me to meet everyboday at the other side of the world,
    and hopefully not so messed up. EMI TUO FO.

希望大家都胜利拐出九的大马路小背街,
    然后绑紧鞋带,继续奔向十的美好胡同。
    Happy New year.
  • Flyingorchis
    Flyingorchis wrote:
    learn to forgive more and to bear more.......though so tired and so hurt i'll keep on going untill you come to me and give me your hand.........
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    I'm sorry to the people hurt by my words and behavior. Perhaps I'm too cowardly, or too proud, I don't even have the courage to say sorry in person. (By mail or by text)

But I do feel sorry. If I hurt you in some ways, please forgive me. I hope we could still be friends, or at least friendly strangers.

About 2010, I am excited, but scared more. I've been planning for something for almost one year and decide to execute this plan in 2010. I'm afraid maybe I just overestimate my competence and risk all I have to pursue so called dream...

In 2010, I want to keep learning from my dad and try to spend more time with my parents and love them more and more.

I bless all the people of WLIB could achieve something, no matter materially or spiritually.

Now prepare my first new year plan - go skiing for the next two days! One of my favourite sport!

最后大家别忘了,信春哥,得永生!
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    work harder
    less party more gym
    less sleep on weekend more reading or studying instead
    less over-freedom more attentions to the better half wanna be or more dumping lol
  • Lars Petter Grønningen
    i wanna feel more novelties.....
    i wanna be free....................

bless me and all the people in the world~
  • Vegard Vingelsgård
    i want everything
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    i wish this year will be no more heart-broke... and this year will be my lucky year...
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    why we dont say sth to 2009????
    I have more to say to 2009 than to 2010.

for 2010...just hello..
  • Christine
    Christine wrote:
    Love more, hate less. cry more, smile more, drink more, dance more, all the sadness and happiness will become my treasure---i can't agree any more.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    all money money go my home
    all money money go my home.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    First of all, Bless my grandma anything good in heaven.

I wish my family and relative anything in good condition including health,love,studies, career etc;

Then I hope myself ...in near future i can get speed promotion in career; better and better;
    Increase abt CPA speculative knowledge wanna pass 2subject in this year 2010 study more and more;
    Affectional: I really wish i could find my frog prince; (respectful; considerate;not have a temper; self-confident; forgiving;humor; be able to cook;not too much smoke or be an alcoholic that's all) perhaps I'm so esurience, I know it. ;-p
    learn how to life how to get along...........
    yes, I'll also have to save money no more luxury.
    Consort together more real friends;

Finally, I wish you all a happy, peaceful and productive new year , to each of you and your loved ones.

From my heart.
    B

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yeah Spring festival is coming!!!
    really really wish this year i could get some"red envelope" (money given to children as a lunar Chinese's New Year gift) from my family !!!! haha
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Hope to not get pounded in the butt when I start at Tsinghua this year
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Also... hope to one day accomplish the mythical "Perfect Week"
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    2010 has been torturing me since the first minute cuz his predecessor gave the good spirit at the end ...hope it gets better with his upcoming chn. colleague.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.