Discussion » Nonsense » when a guy says he is not ready to had a gf..... i

  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    everybody know the mean is he just need a fuck buddy not a gf.......

    我想很多女孩一生當中偶爾會遇到這種爛男人吧.....真希望這些爛男人下次應該找些新鮮的理由......

    如果有人對你說這句話,別難過,妳應該開心才對,因為他失去的是一個愛他的人,而你失去的只不過是一不不愛妳只想和你上床的爛貨而已.....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    我想這個帖子,沒多少男人敢來說吧!!因為心虛??
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    可是越是愛玩的女生,心裡其實越空虛.......越是怕受傷害......
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    “別難過,妳應該開心才對,因為他失去的是一個愛他的人,而你失去的只不過是一不不愛妳只想和你上床的爛貨而已.“

    最后这话其实就是个自我安慰的作用,这个女孩失去的是一个她爱的人,而那个男人失去的是一个他不爱的人,所以他不会悲哀的,他也不会意识到他失去了爱他的人,那只是这个女孩认为的。

    我觉得吧,跟对方还没确定关系,就急吼吼上床干吗呢,又不差这几天。等对方表白了,把这女孩介绍给他家人及全体朋友了,昭告天下了,再上床也是名正言顺的。男人什么都没干呢,女孩就把什么都给了。。。
  • Vivian Ma
    Vivian Ma wrote:
    Not easy to find a serious guy
  • wrote:
    i like u,but i dont wanna find gf/i like u but i dont love u/ all of them like bullshit .but i beliebe there are good guys,just need time
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    可能是我观念陈旧吧,总之咱就是在名正言顺之前,拉手拥抱的可以,上床的没戏。
  • wrote:
    世界变了 人变了,很难找到那种像父母那种年代的淳朴的感情了 可悲。。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    yap.....i agree!!its eazy to find a man,but its hard to find a good man.....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    誰都想慢慢來,名正言順...但是通常等到最後,男人已經抱著別的女人了.....它們會覺得這種女孩太麻煩....
  • wrote:
    没错 就是这样的 太麻烦了 呵呵
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    那种连追女生的过程都想省了,说是觉得麻烦的男的,说实话,你跟他干吗呀?
  • wrote:
    男的不会说麻烦把 我觉得他们特别爱蛋逼!
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    女人笨呀!!總以為這個會不一樣....
  • wrote:
    呵呵 Amy 你咋想起讨论这个了
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    說得真好.........真的是男人不壞女人不愛????女人怎麼會戒不掉這種壞習慣......shit.....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    想知道到底有多少女人被說過這句話
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    无语啊,我觉得如果你在上床前就喜欢上他了,想要长期发展,就坚持坚持别先上床,不然难受的是自己。
    当然你要是玩得起一夜几夜情的,那就无所谓了,
  • wrote:
    那如果男生给你按床上了 怎么说不??
  • wrote:
    我觉得特别尴尬。。。。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    總以為自己是玩得起.....但最後才發現還是會難過.......
  • weiwei
    weiwei wrote:
    哎.这个事情本来就是很复杂的,自古以来,人人都为情所困...坏男人招女人喜欢,可坏女人也同样招男人喜欢啊,但是这些喜欢都只是表象,时间久了,面目暴露了,再去喜欢就不一定了,人还是善良的好。
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    他凭什么就能按你啊,要是他明知道你不想上床,还是强行要违背你的意愿,那就是不尊重你!那你可以马上看出来,这家伙够烂,不足以当男朋友。当然咱们也不能要求每个人都是君子,你别给他能把你按床上的机会不就行了,出去玩怎样都无所谓,然后您跟他回家了,你把他带你家去了,那你不是成心么。
  • wrote:
    他们就说看电影什么的啊!
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    why,after being hurt so many times,am i still not able to learn a lesson.i should've stopped at its best....
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    我疯了,他总不能上来就说我其实就是打算上你吧!
    总之,要求你去他家看电影/打游戏/做饭给你吃/之类之类,实际上只有一个目的就是上你。高中男生就知道玩这套了好吧
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    哈哈!!說的好狠........
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    樓上的......你對多少女人說過這句話?how many girls you said something like this??
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    so ...u never had fuck buddy before??
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    When a guy says he is not ready to had a gf:

    a) Maybe, he is hungry of sex, and now he can choose many dishes for eat.
    b) Maybe, he comes from a bad relation, and now all things with gf do that he remembers the bad things.
    c) Maybe, he really loves other person, but while he needs sex or darling

    maybe, maybe.... but only true that when a guy says: i´m not ready to had a gf, he doesn´t love you
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    hey....i have never said that i was this girl....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    adolfo secades............ u are right.............
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    okay.......haha
  • wrote:
    好吧 我明白了!
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    mario.....樓上的那個瀟然寫得真的是太好了........你看見了嗎??那就是男人真實的心聲....
  • Nixul
    Nixul wrote:
    well let's settle the discussion in 3 different points:
    1) that person should be someone very religious or traditional, so he doesn't want to commit any sins by having gf which could influence him to have sex before getting married
    2) Social: Nowadays since girls mostly like or love someone by interest ( i mean some girls to be clear) some people are not ready to get into a relationship because they don't have enough money to take care of their gf or maybe too busy at work
    3) here we have to admit that some men are afraid of girls, afraid to speak out their feelings on a girl. For them facing a girl and express their feeling it's kinda hard time for them
  • wrote:
    呵呵 看明白啦!!
  • Jonas Ervik
    Jonas Ervik wrote:
    nice text yes sir , that is the true YES SIR. do not sleep with girl that you want to get wife before married if that girl really want to be your wife too !!
  • wrote:
    do not treat girls like fuckbuddy,they have feeling.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    ?_? no sex before the married? and then how can you know about if with the other you has a good feeling-sexual conexion? only sex for have babies? arghhh this sounds like the nuns and priests in my school
  • Marlene Sannes
    nice text :#
    GIRL IS LIKE THE SEA AND ONLY THE BOAT CAN RUN ON THE SEA
    so yes sir. girl just need a beautiful sea for to run there ..
    but am agree with u !
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    yes sir说得很好,但实际上有几个人能做到只跟确定的未来结婚对象上床,确定结婚对象是件大事,怎么得先做男女朋友交往一段时间再说吧,而且人和事都是会变的,现在确定的,以后变了。。。结了婚还能离呢
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    (潇然) Adolfo Secades wrote:
    Posted 58 minutes ago

    When a guy says he is not ready to had a gf:

    a) Maybe, he is hungry of sex, and now he can choose many dishes for eat.
    b) Maybe, he comes from a bad relation, and now all things with gf do that he remembers the bad things.
    c) Maybe, he really loves other person, but while he needs sex or darling

    maybe, maybe.... but only true that when a guy says: i´m not ready to had a gf, he doesn´t love you



    not true! I said that before, and I loved her, but I came out of a fucked up relationship... so NO I wasnt ready. (and when I was ready she wasnt ready anymore... wtf... whatever)
  • wrote:
    come on,people are different
  • Notoro Kawabata
    di facilissimi costumi....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    to 小雄起:
    i still agree 瀟然......

    你一定讓那個女孩覺得你只是玩玩吧........她不可能傻傻的等你.....如果女孩真的等了,有幾個能像你一樣後來會say yes......男人通常玩過了,只會拍拍屁股就走了,再去尋找下一個新鮮的......
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    差不多要做饭了,来说两句...

    同意SuperMario说的,个别情况始终是个别情况,不能"一竹杆打一船人"...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Yes Sr.... Laws of creation? laws of God?

    woow !!! then God must hate very much the worms and snails, they don´t have other couple...and the flowers, and some fucking fishes...

    and in the humans, what about man with man, woman with woman? they will never be happy, because they don´t accept a sacred law?? God hates the gay people?
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    i think homosexual is more faithful than the heterosexual
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @小雄起, really? when you really love some person, there isn´t more, your day begin and finish with this person in your mind, when you see a woman in the street, you see in her the things similars with your gf, the hair, the eyes.... you only wants stay with her, share your spaces with this person.
    so, come on!! when you are falling in love you can jump any ¨abyss¨ or obstacle
    cualquier.
    when a guy says- I´m not ready to had a gf-,can be true, sincere, but this guy doesn´t love. no no, maybe are things of languaje, - Me gustas-, -Te quiero-, - Te amo-
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @Amy Chang
    Maybe, but also they have many problems with the stupid people with the close mind and one stone in the place for the heart.
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    i dont think so.....we cant criticize them.....i think they want to be normal..but they cant control....
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @amy: dont start to lie to yourself, only because you had bad luck in your life. It is definetly the same with them.
    Faithfull and unfaithfull ones.
    And I mean the gay community has the image problem, that they are especially just "fuckarounders"

    gl
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @adolfo
    in my opinion this is drug addiction what you are describing.
    I define and experience love on a different lvl
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    i still consider almost man like change girls very often.and they always said i dont wanna have a gf..because they only need fuck buddy....
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    not everyone is lucky enough to meet her/his soulmate in time
    and some people even wouldn't know what they really want when they die
    is it really important if he loved u or not ,or what he would give to u?
    and how u define GF/BF?
    i think BF means that the person i am supposed to marry to.(maybe not)
    but we are still so young,we even don't know who we are now,how could we to predict the future? to make sure i really love this person and forever?
    nothing lasts forever though...

    well,when a guy says he is not ready to have a gf,
    for 98% men, he doesn't love u
    for 2% men,HE thinks girs are nothing but TRouble!he is really not ready to u,and u are not good enough yet!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    but... is a normal thing, you only must to see in the nature, bonobos for example, and in the case of humans, you only must to read some handbook of antropology (for example -Our specie- by Marvin Harris -). In some current tribes and old societies this thing is normal.
    when a group of people suffer very much because other people don´t understand their behavior, then this group doesn´t accept the critic directly. But try to defeat oposition with more oposition, is not good, in the end one part suffers
  • Miriam Pedersen
    What's wrong about FBs?

    James Bond has got plenty of them and he's still the good guy ;)
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @Amy Chang wrote: 總以為自己是玩得起.....但最後才發現還是會難過.......

    Amy, 必须加你为好友!!!!!!

    When the sunshine comes through the windows, I know it is the end of love.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    love is pop, love is a party, we join it everyday .
    love is a room, love is a hotel, we are outside every night .
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @小雄起
    jaja, yea a drug, a loveholic
    really in your case 小雄起, difficult situation: you have said -I love her- (your heart said this), but your mind (the memories of your bad relation) saying other thing, but, why did you trust in your mind? O_o
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Nothing wrong with fuck buddies.

    I just feel sorry for you Chinese girls because you must get asked it all the time from guys trying to tally up their scores of total lifetime fucks.

    I'll be honest, I've just come out of a long relationship. If a girl asked me to be my girlfriend I would also be inclined to say "Sorry, not ready for a girlfriend yet".

    Doesn't mean I'm desperate for a fuck buddy. Just means I don't want to invest emotionally in anything right now. As people, we still have sexual needs and desires, so something casual could be the right fit for the moment.

    If two people wanted to be more than friends and not worry about investing all the energy that goes into a full blown relationship, it could be beneficial to both parties, as long as they both know what they're getting into.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @HumphreY
    yea, but James Bond also has a -Mony Penny- ;P
  • Miriam Pedersen
    @Adolfo
    I think that relationship is highly overrated :)

    Seriously, I agree with Richard. Being emtionally involved nowadays is a big investment for men as well. The modern man is (and has to be) more choosy regarding the girl he want to start something long-term. The time when he is allowed to spread his genetic material at will is long gone. Hooking up with the wrong (female) partner could easily turn out to be hell on earth..both emotionally and particulary financially in some countries (Germany for example).
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    这帖越看越心寒。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    是.............男人總愛為自己找個藉口........

    或許愛情只是寂寞的補給品;
    而我們是害怕孤單下的犧牲者.......

    估計這兩句話99%的老外聽不懂.....
  • Elise Andersson
    haha... useless talks... we all try to be good in front of others but whenever get chance everyone of us don't hesitate to avail that.. Chance means to fuck, doesn't matter man fucks or women...
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    it means he is a play boy...he just wanna be free..just wanna be single..just wanna fuck and play around.. so don't be stupid..don't be his toy.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    还不如做个call-girl, 彻彻底底的放纵。
  • wrote:
    楼上很有道理,但最后会觉得很寂寞。。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    yeah.................almost man just wanna play and have fun..but woman got serious always....
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    貪歡之人,必用寂寞償還之.......
  • Miriam Pedersen
    "男人總愛為自己找個藉口........"

    女人不也如此?

    为从寂寞中诞生的爱作出牺牲是愚蠢.
    有自我尊严的女人没有必要牺牲自己

    估計這兩句話99%的女孩子聽不懂...

  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    魚說:你感覺不到我的淚,因為我在水中.....
    水說:我感覺到你的淚,因為你在我心中....
  • wrote:
    Amy !这个他们是不会明白的!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    突然看到一些话,觉得很适合发在这里:其实,对于你,我需要的并不是爱情。因为我明白,我和你终其一生也不会产生“执子之手”的情谊。我只是想让你明白,我很在乎你,看重你。所以我想知道我在你心中是不是有同样的位置。我想去相信一个人,非常想。可是每个人在这个世界上忙着生,忙着死。所有人都是如此窘迫的姿态。令我不忍心再向别人索求关怀。如果期待被给予绝对的原谅与温暖,那将会是捕风捉影之后的一无所获。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    背叛是男人的血統;
    博愛是男人的宣言;
    自由是男人的口頭禪;
    見異思遷是男人的一貫..........

    男人大不份不認同上述所說,
    但有多少女人認同上述所說呢??
  • wrote:
    呵呵 如果不装作正人君子,怎么泡妹啊
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    哎呀,你们台湾人。。。写繁体字使我脑子混乱
  • wrote:
    @shane 看你过去的回帖,汉语非常的好啊!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    too many contradictions here...otherwise....sex is not life...but good advice to you all enjoy whats best for you in your young life to build a good foundation for your future....anything bad is not important to you...whatever is good is important to you....try to understand each other deeply...everything has its reason for happening...and every person has his/her fate in life...it all depend on the route u are taking....
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    好像听过,人称爱无能
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    Amy说的也太悲观了。男人吧,对不同的人是不一样的,有些人以前一直很花,忽然遇到一个女人,他就立马变24孝男友了。其实两个人相处,运气是最重要的。很多时候你遇到了正确的人,但不是在正确的时间,相当的可惜啊。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    為了外國朋友和看不懂繁體字的中國人.....只好寫英文....

    betrayal is in men's blood
    being fickle in affection is their principle
    Freedom is their slogan
    love the new and loathe the used is their habit

    Most men do not agree the above
    How many women do?
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:
    各取所需吧~只是有时别太傻太天真,免得受伤...
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    cool!!i like u!!
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Ah, awesome! I don't normally respond to these kind of threads but I do like this one, partly because I feel pretty strongly about this topic!

    Personally, I do not want a girlfriend with my current life: I've lived in two different countries for the last two years, I'm probably going to live in another country again the following year, and I also have very rigid plans on moving back to my country to get my MA and PHD once I finish saving.

    For me to want someone as a girlfriend, I'd need to think I could love that person, otherwise what's the point? And I don't think I could love someone just yet without giving up my plans and settling in China.

    So, does this mean I can't go on dates with girls or have sex with girls? I don't lie to people, I don't try to pretend that I'm here to stay and if things look like they're going towards being closer, I do say very clearly I have no intention of staying in this country and therefore no intention of finding a girlfriend.

    What's interesting about this topic is that according to the comments in this thread, this somehow makes me a bad man.
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    okay...if you say clearly before you have sex with her....i think u are not too bad...just for physiological needs..............
  • wrote:
    Daniel Godfrey wrote
    What's interesting about this topic is that according to the comments in this thread, this somehow makes me a bad man.
    =========================================
    yes, you are a bad guy if yuo can not satisfy those greedy woman both physically and psychologically, haha, but girls like bad man.
  • Angela
    Angela wrote:
    I don't normally make comments on the topics here but I would like to say something about this one

    I would like to say that the guy who said that is not an asshole! he is just not into you! It's his feeling! at least he is not lying to you or pretending that he is in love with you. I met some guys who doesn't even have guts to express their feelings. In this case, you should just move on! Don't be sad, believe in yourself! thinking that you deserve a better one!

    To me BF and GF is a quite serious thing. I need to love this person to be his gf. However sometime things don't go your way. we just need to accept the fact that love is always about meeting the right person at the right timing. Maybe at the moment he is just not ready but It doesn't mean he is treating you like a fuck buddy!
  • .
    . wrote:
    Totally agree with Angela.

    Girls should learn to do the right thing with the right guy. If he only wants sex, then have sex with him if you want to. Otherwise move on, find someone else who wants the same thing as you. Women usually imagine things too much. Sometime it is not guys who hurt girls, it is their own fake hope.
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    come on.....everyone hope can meeting the right person at right timing..but!!everybody knew its sooo hard to meeting.........

    its eazy to find a man,but its hard to find a good man......take time for yourself...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    It seems like a lot of the gals are really down on the "fuck buddy concept". It's not at all a bad thing as long as both parties clearly understand the relationship , and I don't think people should be judgemental of anyone for wanting/having that.

    I agree with Daniel. I have no idea how long I will be in China, and my existence is very unstable. I could be here for several years or six months. While I love China, I also want to teach in other countries and I have a son back in Canada whom I miss very much.

    As such, my lifestyle isn't exactly condusive to a long term, committed relationship. But I don't lie to girls to get them in bed. I always tell them what my situation is and why they can't expect a serious relationship. This kind of tactic usually works to my disadvantage, but I feel better about that than making a serious commitment to a girl and then unexpectadly breaking her heart when I leave 6 months later.

    But if someone clearly understands this and still wants to have a sexual relationship, I don't really see the problem.

  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    每个外国人给自己的理由都一样....""我不确定我会在中国待多久""所以他们更没有负担更没有责任.....更可以随心所欲的找寻猎物,据我所知,很多外国人来中国,都觉得这里是他们的天堂,物价便宜,女孩容易上,随时都可以拍拍屁股走人。 。 。 。我当然不是指所有的外国人都这样,但我相信大家心里都清楚,只要有和外国人接触过的,我想你也曾听过这样的事吧! !
  • Saint - Spartacus
    if the reason for a man , it could be a reason for a gril , just kick the way back , there are so many man and woman in the world , then you are not ready to be a girlfriend, before 28 , you can be the queen and play any game you want , but after 28 no chance anymore , boyfriend could be bull shit , as the boundary of marriage disappeard, the boundary of boyfriend and affection disappeard, so then what do you want more, whatever , the context of this age...anyway , the games of those young boys and girls, i admire somehow if i can back to the past 10 years
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    fucking quote you @Daniel
    [So, does this mean I can't go on dates with girls or have sex with girls? I don't lie to people, I don't try to pretend that I'm here to stay and if things look like they're going towards being closer, I do say very clearly I have no intention of staying in this country and therefore no intention of finding a girlfriend.

    What's interesting about this topic is that according to the comments in this thread, this somehow makes me a bad man. ]

    I usually make this clear during the date, with storys and that kind of stuff, but women tend to over hear that. Sometimes I say it clearly, and sometimes, yes I am not Confucius and not the best person, I dont tell it. Usually then it is either obvious that its only fuck or I think I like the girl more and can imagine something like lover.
    I mean c'mon, there is not only FB and BF/GF there are things in between as well.... for example the term Lover, friendly fuck, "not relationship (NR)", open relationship (OR)... are there more?

    @Amy
    C'mon, if you cant make a man love you, Amy, than its not only his fault, maybe you need to change something in your life as well.
    I say it again, dont lie to yourself. But who am I to give you advice.

    @humpfrey
    really interesting views, I take that in my worldview. thanks

    @adolfo
    the "thing" started with cuddle-buddys in a camp, went to "make out"-buddy, then more and more there was a little connection, then FB
    (and yes, I had an other girl back then as well - and no, this was not in China, it has nothing to do with china, but with modern society --> generation MTV )
    went over to "FB with trust" (called "not relationship" or "lover"), went over to complete trust.
    I loved her, she knew it, but I never told her, but SHE answered, when I aksed her to be together, that she doesnt feel ready yet, and when she asked me, I didnt felt ready either (anymore).

    but I loved her because, I just was able to trust her and still I had eyes for other girls as well.
    It wasnt the loveholic love it was the much deeper love, the trust love.


    Haha soulstriptease in a public forum FTW.
    summa summarum

    Love=trust, that someone is here for you, even if he/she would have sex with an other person at this very moment when you call him/her and he/she would pick up the phone for you, if he/she knew, that it is because you have some kind of problem at the moment.





    now you all can rip me to pieces and call me shabi
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Nothing is absolutely right or wrong. So pls don't be cynical. If he doesn't show his respect to you, you just need let the guy get away. But i know it may not be a easy decision because you have strong feelings for him, though he hurts you so bad... We all know the time heals scar, but it's totally a bullshit for someone suffering the heart breaking, at least it never worked on me.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    套用刀姐的说话...不管是男和女,男和男,女和女吧...如果对方不尊重你,你应该转身就走,因为你还要尊重自己...

    As Sasa said, if the other person does not give you the proper respect, turn around and walk away ... because you have to respect yourself ...
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    我这话是语法有错误还是表达有错误?为啥你还要重述一遍…哈哈小叮当真可爱。
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Thx everyone and sorry to unload on you.However, stress can be very bad for our health, so dont make yourself too drained.
    Nowadays,have you noticed men are becoming more and more interested in how they look ? some of my male friends and coworkers use moisturizers and makeup everyday,some even wear jewelry,everytime i come near them i get a whiff of their scent. whatever men or women in today's society are definitely to care more and more abt themselves.
    but why ???? aha , thats mean ppl's values are changing thesedays especially in the big cities, THAT IS A FASHION!
    on the other hand the reason that men are paying attention to their appearance is that they're realized that women are paying attention to men's ! who dont like a metrosexual ??? A man who makes an effort to look his best is more likely to win the approval of the opposite gender.
    Conclusion: so whereas before women dressed up in order to attract men nowadays men are also dressing up to attract women, THAT mean men and women really are becoming more and more equal in society that is all.
    Any why so many ppl talk abt this dumb topic in real life? becoz eveywhere giving u stress, right ? so now I have to say it again however stress can be very very very bad for your health. just move out it from ur heart no matter who boy or girl, man or woman, lesbian or gay, single or wedded, handicapped or sanity ..O(∩_∩)O哈! just enjoy ur life!!!!!!!!!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    aww ;-( tired ......⊙﹏⊙b汗
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    以前上床说你恋爱动机不纯;现在谈恋爱说你上床动机不纯。
    However, that's the things supposed to be, life is life.
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    That's "destiny" hard to figure out...
    "缘分"这个词,很难解释的清,

    也许,你们就是说错过对方,

    也许,是缘分还未到...
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    When a guy says he's not ready to have a girlfriend at the moment, I think it's a totally acceptable sentance as long as he tells you at the beginning of a relationship.

    He is honest with you. He is not saying " I love you; I miss you; I want you in my life; I want to be with you forever, etc." but at the same time he just wants to get you into his bed.

    You have your own will and choice. If you could not accept this situation, then leave him, find a guy who can be serious with you, who wants to make a commitment with you, who's ready for a girlfriend.

    As long as there is no cheat and lie involved, as long as he tells the truth, I can't see any problem with this sentence: "I'm not ready for a girlfriend." and I don't think it's fair to blame any guy for saying that.
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @小雄起
    yes, i know this situation, when there is a -time difference-, a kind of lag, in the feelings of a couple. καιρός in love, you have reason.
    shabi¨??? I never think this for a soulstriptease ;) this word is only for the drivers that they don´t respect the little green man in the crossroads
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @Blair Waldorf
    [quote]
    on the other hand the reason that men are paying attention to their appearance is that they're realized that women are paying attention to men's ! who dont like a metrosexual ??? A man who makes an effort to look his best is more likely to win the approval of the opposite gender.
    [/quote]

    hahahaah, thats so .... egozentric. only because YOU like metrosexual doesnt meen everyone loves that hahaha;)
    I know a lot of girls who dont like metros, so your statement is faulty.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @“小熊起”:No perfect at all in the world the rather that i'm not goddess or fortune-teller. Who knows future. so.........u know?! hah
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    我想还是要分人的吧!~ 毕竟没有几个人可以玩得起一夜情的
    既然不爱你 那为什么还要自己痛苦呢  转身离开 潇洒点 
    作为女人 我们有自己为自己争取幸福的权利  
    既然不爱  那就分开  离开你 我会过的更好!
    (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    是呀~~转身潇洒离开.......每次都这样做,结果男人认为你不在乎.你没受伤,他又轻轻松松甩开一个.......唉唉~~ ~
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    可不 短时间的无所谓 谁在乎谁啊 可是时间长了的 就点看这女人的毅力了
    都是转身容易潇洒难 我一男性朋友和我说过 男人不容易伤心 因为他们不容易动心 想来想去 最后伤的都是我们女人啊!~
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    cutie S ......heehee
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Amy,你说的没错,说这句话当然就是这个意思。你觉得有问题吗?不少人,不限外国人或本地人、男的或女的都有不 ready to have a girl/boyfriend的时候。 原因不少,可能最常见的 是 因为周围有更多人想泡、也可能是不想要这个责任、或许快要搬到别的国家、或许是刚才和原来的对象分手不久……
    不管为什么原因,你觉得不表白更好吗?跟某一个人约会的时候,迟早该说出你找什么样的关系。
    如果在club找陌生人,发生一夜情,那他(她)更可能是不要很专心的关系。如果你不随便的话,不要随便在不知道对方要什么关系之前上床即可。

    On the other hand, a lot of guys have learned to lie and say they love girls in order to have sex. That's not very nice in my opinion, but girls need to understand that "I love you" coming from the mouth of someone you've never had sex with generally means means "我想跟妳发生关系", and that you should be in a committed relationship before having sex with a guy if you in fact want to have a committed relationship with a guy after having sex.
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    据我所知,很多女孩都在情不自禁的情况下发生SEX(大概是因为灯光美,气氛佳吧!!)之后共度美好又甜蜜得一晚.....之后他通常偶尔会打电会给你,问你要不要出来吃饭,但大家心知肚明最后的结果.....哈哈!!之后你们会聊聊天,乱哈啦!!你会释出善意,接着你通常就会听到一句话" im not ready to had a gf....."ENDING!!!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    我没记错的话,N+N年以前,我好像跟个别女孩说过这个...我当时的"原因"是因为我还没有毕业...哦,不要误会啊,除了普通的吃饭,看电影,我们什么都没有做,呵呵...没多久,我们就没有联络,也听说她很快就找到一个很要好的男朋友了...

    所以...我想说的是...这样的一句话,如果没有什么附带条件,也就只是一句话...
  • N@N@
    N@N@ wrote:
    我覺得坦白比欺騙好。
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    @叮噹:
    哈哈!!什么都没做....我想大概是应为当初你年少无知吧!!如果时光到流,你约会这么多次,你还会什么都没做??
    @da 旗nana:
    是呀!!男人就是坦白才會說這句話呀!!他們希望妳別存有太多不切實際的幻想....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Amy...哈哈,怎么说才好呢?

    年少是百分之百肯定的,但我很肯定不是无知(也可能,因为我是无知的人,所以就要说自己不是无知?哈哈)...

    你说的"时光倒流",是假设现在的"中年无知"的我,回到当时的"年少无知"的我吗?很科幻啊,呵呵...其实,我当时还有其它限制的,所以,回答你的问题,就是我还会说同一句话...

    da 旗nana...人确实是一种很奇怪(或很矛盾)的动物...很多时候,口里说做人要老实,不要说谎,但当听到真话的时候,就宁愿对方跟你说假话...

    我个人观点...说谎是一件很有难度的事,我甚至认为,那是一种艺术...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    补充DD: 有时候也有可能是个美丽的谎言@
    complementary sometimes to right person and right time...." A lie maybe is a beautiful lie... ."
  • Amy Chang
    Amy Chang wrote:
    我发觉外国人通常都会老实说:im not ready to had a gf,而中国人比较容易默默不出声,任其自由发展.....有时甚至脚踏两条船.....
    换句话说外国人比较无情,中国人比较容易多情.....
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Amy ...要是你说的是大多数人或者一部分人,我同意,因为一定有例外的...
  • N@N@
    N@N@ wrote:
    @da 旗nana:
    是呀!!男人就是坦白才會說這句話呀!!他們希望妳別存有太多不切實際的幻想....

    恩,有了希望再給你破滅掉,不是會更傷感。要不就做到破釜沉舟,跟他抗衡到底,直到他說你是the one。^_^
  • wrote:
    我个人观点...说谎是一件很有难度的事,我甚至认为,那是一种艺术...
    ======================
    恩,叮当,你是个艺术家,呵呵
  • Calli Joo
    Calli Joo wrote:
    应该去看懂薛定谔猫,或者叫测不准原理。
    其实
    完全可以不这么纠结……
    既然
    不得不承认气场弱的被气场强的人控制
    碰到气场差不多的
    算你走运
    可你又会不安了
    就都显得
    很麻烦

    "You have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday."
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    唉,随便上床的人,不管是男还是女,怎么能期待长期的关系?性交时本能,男女朋友是人造的概念。
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    应该是:性交是本能
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    i'm always ready...but no one comes...hahaha
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Maybe he is just not that into u....?! ;)
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    U forgot one point... maybe the guy is gay ;-)
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    @B : hey we call stella and blair short for us name like Gossip girl haha B and S

    OMG bisexual??

    u r great !~ haha
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    and @ Amy, if ur guy told u he's not ready to have a GF, just leave him, its mean he dont love u and just stay being friends...
    if u love that guy, mei ban fa just let him go...it will be hurt, but true is he'll never ur BF. and u;ll have brokenheart.

    and @ Stella, whats is the big deal being Gay or BI, its life...
  • Li Junxian
    Li Junxian wrote:
    maybe he is just not ready? Which do you prefer, this, or do you prefer the guy to be in a relationship with you and ditch you after awhile? Guess the emotional hurt is definitely lesser.. and at least the guy is being honest when he says this.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    太伤感啦,大过节需要PARTY,不要眼泪。
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Stella : here is no GG. :p Just discuss the topic with ppl. (Btw u r likability) haha
    Anyways,men hae bon and wicked in a sort of way , we cant say them totany, i thought. I have receipted another S (sab) massage, she stay in QingDao seems feel solo. I have no idea. perhaps need more ppl attention and care !!!
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    I dont comment often.Would like to say something today.Did u watch a moive named .That moive has a good point is feeling upon one person.But love according two people's feelings.Why men and women think in different ways, from physiology we have different hormones.So that is why girls are more emotional.But u still can see some men are suffering in relationship.Why?They really like her,or really like the feeling about her.But they will never waste time with the wrong one.However girls would like think it in a different emotional way that will he change a little ,or maybe i should give him another chance.Didnt know he already get over u.

    All points that guys said here are foundation for u.If he said im not ready means he is not into u no matter which reason.And someone already said that.
    So u have feeling to him is ur thing.He doesnt has feeling to u is his point.Obviously no love.
    According the word ''RELASTIONSHIP'' ,imagin it something like a ''ship'' "related" two people,then what is it?
    LOVE OR FEELING!
    Its not only ur problem its all girls and mine too.
    Anyway if u think what i said make sense then think of it.If not i didnt say a word
    Cheer up!
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Oh forgot to say ,Men think sex a lot is not their fault too.Its also their hormone's feeling.When women are 40 we would want it badly too.Just if someone really like or love u ,or u guys have the common feeling,things will be different.I believe in destiny its just not the right one.Its idealistic thinking but works sometime.
  • Veronica Skagen
    @ Peter, i agree with you on this..
    Guys also have feeling you know.. they also have their weak side in life..
  • Veronica Skagen
    Yes. For man, it's not all about woman woman woman...
    Life, career, money might be more important than going into relationship which is also important. Need to strike a balance. Some people might see some lights in their career and they wanna put everything they got into and which can be a reason for not going into a relationship. A whole hell of time and energy is needed in a relationship man..
  • Moz Spot
    Moz Spot wrote:
    我前不久就遇到這樣的事情~!說喜歡我之類之類的而且我還跟他KISS了。。。靠!我當時真是腦袋讓門給擠了!!到頭來跟我說:我目前不想交女朋友!奶奶滴~!把女人當什麽了?!緊接著就對我超級冷淡。。。說要保持距離!!!啊啊啊啊啊啊。。。。我真快瘋了。。。。。。
  • Veronica Skagen
    that kind of guy is a mother f*cker.. son of a b*tch...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    sons of bitch everywhere!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    forget about all your delusional ideas and just take what comes into your life
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    that is very true but not the best way to live ur life.there are good guys out there.i agree with u that alot of guys are dogs and likewise alot of girls are bitches .u girls never stopped to think maybe u did something wrong or maybe the problem is actually something u did or didnt do?we are all looking for someone to blame for getting hurt and sometimes fail to look at ourselves and to think maybe just "maybe it was also my fault."i am saying this from experience with some girls that i have seen and some of my friends who dated some girls and what the girl did that put the guy on the road of ending it with her.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc