Discussion » Nonsense » What's your sign?

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    What's your sign?
    Aries(Mar21-Apr19)
    Taurus(Apr20-May20)
    Gemimi(May21-Jun21)
    Cancer(jun22-Jul22)
    Leo(Jul23-Aug22)
    Virgo(Aug23-Sep22)
    Libra(Sep23-Oct23)
    Scorpio(Jan24-Nov21)
    Sagittarius(Nov22-Dec2)
    Capricorn(Dec22-Jan19)
    Aquarius(Jan20-Feb18)
    Pisces(Feb19-Mar20)
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Scorpio(Jan24-Nov21)
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Come on, let's make it more professional, Mine:

Sun : Libra (2nd week: socialized week)
    Moon: Pisces (2nd week: individualist week)

Rising Star: Sagittarius (no idea...)
    Venus: Libra

So, I am a Libra mainly, but one dark side of me is Pisces.
    and, I will be a Sagittarius after 30.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ME: Leo (July 23rd ~ Augest 22nd) Am I extrovert ?I always worry abt making a good impression when i meet ppl for the first time. and I'm just worried about giving ppl the impression that i'm standoffish,aloof or just stuck up, i dont want ppl i haven;t met yet to think i look down on them. Its just that sometimes i feel so drained. Idont have the energy to interact with strangers.
    and sometimes i'd rather be at home reading a good book than out on the town.
    why ? Is that introvert behave ?
    and do you have feel overwhelmed if you're arround ppl all the time?

I feel like after i've punched the clock im on my own time and i just want to be comfortable stay at room.

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ chunk ; have long time no see u in the forum ! ;p

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    oh no, B, you wrote the wrong name... CHUCK
    I resigned from my previous firm, busy with looking for right place to start a cute toy shop, haha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    whoawhoawhoa heyheyhey blablabla comeon chuck, just a small fault. hawhaw. forgot it, so now I switch as CHUCK okay ????
    Btw, you know sometimes if u're concerned with my thread that will be coming forth misapprehensive problem. haha due to our usernames.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    whats ur sign peter? someone told me astrology just for girls , do you believe it ?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    "All Libras die of venereal disease." o...then good, die from pleasure.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Peter: yea, I know one she is a weird kooky fortune teller, she have tried sent me email for tell me some paramount things will be happen beforehand.
    but never mention abt pay her any money. Its so weird I feel overwhelmed....( ‵o′)凸
    have any good thing under the sun???????
    OMG......
  • Chima Okehi
    Chima Okehi wrote:
    chinese its more interesting.......
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Blair ... "overwhelmed" again? hahaha ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yes yes ding dang ..... so what ???!!! ;p
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Nicolas : 那你为什么不写chinese 呢???O_o
    ⊙﹏⊙bb"""""
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    DangDang: any tip on here ?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

huh, Blair, were you asking me? tip about what?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    TO "green monster " : to talk over horoscope ! lol
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... my dear Blair, if I am really a monster, then you have yet to see the real monster, those lurking and hiding behind a mask ... and what would you like me to talk about here? You know very well both my Chinese sign and Zodiac sign ... you can speak on my behalf if you want ... should you be going home soon?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    TTYL guys!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    xixixixixiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    haha, B you're so funny and energetic
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ Chuck : yawn ...... so funny and energetic ??? Btw I'm not your dream B...... you know what i say!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B? So cute ... my dear girl, looks like you have got yourself a secret admirer ... oh, are we still good for Saturday movie?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    what is Saturday movie ??? sorry dont understand @.@
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Oh, sorry, I was thinking about something else, never mind ...
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    Aquarius(Jan20-Feb18)
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    Sagittarius
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    Pisces
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Virgo.

I used to hate my star-sign when I was elementary-school: my friends would have these cool signs represented by Lions, Archers, Bulls and Scorpions..and I got a Princess...

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Daniel: depend on you says ....then I got a female-lion ..??? oh .
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hey dear ZH nice to hear from u Its wonderful 握手握手~~~~handshake haha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    a little bit i thought :( i think not a good thing! you ?
  • Henriette Karlsen
    i am scorpio,
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ZH
    “敢情”(京腔) 我充分理解你的意思,其实我那会儿也特别愤青儿,现在也收山了。 就这环境就这社会,没撤啊!O(∩_∩)O~
  • 柯威
    柯威 wrote:
    射手座
  • kö
    wrote:
    Capricorn(Dec22-Jan19)
    Aquarius(Jan20-Feb18)
  • N@N@
    N@N@ wrote:
    SCORPIO (10/23-11/21) The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a complete son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    SCORPIO (10/23-11/21) The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a complete son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Holy Sh....
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Oh gosh,upstairs u two: you actually accept you son of bitch ?!!!! ??? ;o lol

LEO "You consider yourself a born leader.(yes Its true) Others think you are an idiot.(Really ? perhaps 30percent sometimes) Most Leos are bullies(not really ) . You are vain and cannot tolerate honest criticism.(absolutely wrong) Your arrogance is disgusting.(Yuck ...I thought only cocky..) Leo people are thieving motherfuckers, and spend most of their time kissing mirrors(Incredible ;( )"
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    I'm a Gemini, which means I have two personalities-the mask of sanity I show the world, and the unspeakably evil one that lurks beneath the surface.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Peter B ... but at least your "unspeakably evil" is still far above my "mask of sanity" ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Peter B and DD but i have no idea why civil war in my mind sometimes >??? Im a leo...?!@. so i think not only Gemini have dual personalities......
    but yes I agree Gemini like a puzzle or like a deliration occasionally. dont understand Gemini!!!!!!!!! ;( In chinese i have to say 有点儿神经! 
  • Veronica Skagen
    Sagittarius - November 22 - December 21

Ruled by Jupiter, planet of luck, Sagittarians seem to lead charmed lives. Happy go lucky (pun intended) they may get angry, they may even brood but it never lasts long. Enthusiastic and independent, it's hard for people born under this sign to stay in one place. Not surprisingly, Sagittarians are the least monogomous sign of the Zodiac. They and and their eyes tend to wander.

Sagittarians are explorers, both physically and mentally. They love to investigate new places and ideas. People born under this sign are always searching and they are often philosophical, extending their search to truth.

A Sagittarius can be the best friend you've ever had. They're giving, kind and only ask for friendship in return. They're likely to have a bevy of interesting experiences to share and are marvelous conversationalists. People born under this sign are the most likable in the Zodiac.

It's hard to capture a Sagittarian heart. If they truly fall for someone they will be faithful but otherwise shun monogomy. Honesty is important to this sign so if you can't have them all to yourself at least be consoled by the fact that they're honest about it. A Sagittarius will almost never be possessive or jealous but their free-spiritedness is likely to inspire these feelings in others.

Imaginative and intelligent, Sagittarians are well suited to many occupations. People born under this sign may find that they're good at so many things they may make frequent career changes. They'll be among the best in their chosen field but are likely to miss deadlines and appointments frequently.
  • Notoro Kawabata
    Moon > Libra
    Sun > Taurus
    Rising star > Libra
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    Well Peter, my sister is pretty hot, but she's just not my type...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:

Soul mate Top 8
    1st 第一名: match percent 配对指数99%
    Aries -W vs Sagittarius-M ; Gemini-W vs Aquarius-M ; Pisces -W vs Scorpio-M
    女白羊&男射手、女双子&男水瓶、女双鱼&男天蝎

2nd 第二名:...............................配对指数98%
    Sagittarius-w vs Leo -m ; Scorpio-W vs Gemini-M

女射手&男狮子、女天蝎&男双子

3rd第三名: 配对指数97%
    Taurus-W vs Virgo -M ; Leo-W vs Aries-M; Scorpio W vs Cancer M ; Capricorn w vs Taurus M
    女金牛&男处女、女狮子&男白羊、女天蝎&男巨蟹、 女魔羯&男金牛

4 第四名: 配对指数96%
    Aquarius-W vs Scorpio m
    女水瓶&男天蝎

5 第五名: 配对指数94%
    Aries w vs leo m
    女白羊&男狮子

6第六名: 配对指数93%
    taurus w vs Capricorn m Gemini w vs Scorpio m ;Pisces w vs cancer m
    女金牛&男魔羯、女双子&男天蝎、女双鱼&男巨蟹

7第七名: 配对指数92%
    Cancer w vs scorpio m ; leo w vs Sagittarius m; scorpio w vs pisces m; Sagittarius w vs Aries m
    女巨蟹&男天蝎、女狮子&男射手、女天蝎&男双鱼、女射手&男白羊

8第八名: 配对指数91%
    Virgo W vs Taurus M; Aquarius w vs gemini m
    女处女&男金牛、女水瓶&男双子

Above just for fun!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... dont totally agree with this ... but as you said, just for fun :)
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @D: perhaps u two G & L on top 9 90percent ! ha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B, I do have trouble with your abbreviation ... care to provide the details?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    lolll comeone you knew it !@!!!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    I think above i says the Soul mate top of astrology match percent ,
    Leo-girls and Aries-boys can be keep a long term relationships. huh????(doubting)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    on the other topic I got a idea (about the long distance relationships) from a friend last night. <<<>>>>
    I was thinking abt if ppl in a long distance relationships how to make a long distance relationships succeed ???( I have to mention a clue on in this forum" DaFan", perhaps you have experiences abt that. (Furtive say DaFan I'm sorry ) I just wonder. (becoz i have no idea now) haha do you mind tell us something abt it?)
    Thx
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Btw other ppl can also feel free talk about Thx
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    im Aries(Mar21-Apr19)...
    hey, btw BLAIR, u r so rude in this forum...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    haha Dear Toki where display I was rude in here ?
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    never mind dear...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B? rude? Not even possible ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ DD I'm rude !!! hahaha That's hilarious!
    I know Toki just joking and let me attention her.
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    oh god, why i have to let u make attention to me huh? so hilarious...
    who r u ? GOD?? duh...
    may im misunderstood, im so sorry, i have been reading some of ur words, thats why i was thinking u r rude...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    aha Toki , I never mentioned I'm a god the rather that if i says it should be goddess , right ? hawhaw...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... goddess B ... I am not worthy ...
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    hahaha do u guys really want to fight, or just let it be....

im out, silly guys (i mean someone as Blair Waldorf and 叮噹 )
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    No Toki, you should know here is nobody want to offense anyone, especially a little girl impossibility! Toki, u needn't get out here.
    Here always have welcome and zestful enthusiasm. ;)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Fight? Hahahaha ... where would you get that idea from? I could never hurt B ...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    me typical gemini

GEMINI (5/21-6/20) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. --- Exactly!!!!

You are inclined to expect too much for too little. --- To be confirmed!!!!

This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest. --- Well,this is really the rumour!!!! *sigh*
  • №❶ Passioη
    and what's yours? another zodiac matchmaker? oh give me a break... it's only a coincidence if / when it works...

Sweet Dreams
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Nina ... let's do twin matching ... which day are you?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ~~~~~~~
    @Number One passion ?? what is your matchmaker point? BTW, Any matchmaker at here ?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B, if anyone, you sure are the last one I ever expect to need help in this department ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hahaha dear ding, u played a joke on here huh?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... my dear B, joke is not to be played ... how was Avatar the movie by the way?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:

never got the ticket .(so many ppl order it in advance )... and I was overtime till 12:00 am last night for last year balance report :((((((

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Oh, poor B ... if you dont care about 3D, I can lend you the 5-yuan DVD ... it is original quality, not a cinema recorded version ...
  • Alida Mafi Norheim
    Cancer(jun22-Jul22), not too bad
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @DD no worries, I told my cousin help me take one.thx !
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    @B, i would say nothing,,,我闭了。
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @C what's wrong with you ?
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    So 肌肉猛男OR叮噹dude ARE U ALSO TYPICAL GEMINI?

Well my date is 24/05.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    @B,争取不做dydreamer,呵呵
  • Fredrik Fredriksen
    me,Aquarius~
  • wrote:
    im typical Aries :)
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Jio.......%>_
  • Lily Wang
    Lily Wang wrote:
    Sagittarius
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Lily go to find an aries-M out! .... ha
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... B, not too busy at work?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    DD what abt you ????
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

No, not today ...

We have organised some discount cards (喜刷刷卡), and I actually planned to go out your way to deliver them, and maybe bring one to you, but they need to recall those cards because they are faulty ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ⊙﹏⊙b。。。。。。。。。。
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    i am Gemini .....the twins !!!!
    Adaptable and versatile
    Communicative and witty
    Intellectual and eloquent
    Youthful and lively !!!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Notoro Kawabata
    im Milka cow.

rising star: the Cadbury Gorilla.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    come on Notoro roman !!!! ....
  • Adam James Ferry
    Good side....
    Emotional and loving
    Intuitive and imaginative
    Shrewd and cautious
    Protective and sympathetic
    On the dark side....
    Changeable and moody
    Overemotional and touchy
    Clinging and unable to let go
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Gemini ???
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Cancer !
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Aries
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    i dont think i care the sign apiece, but your viewpoints are more important.
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    who is the Libra 's partner?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Lucia: perhap Leo is the one of them.
  • Lucia
    Lucia wrote:
    my Xbogfirnd is Taurus,he kept slience always and i believe that he will be an awesome husband ! but,he is not my style.i am waiting for a sign to be my partner!haha
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    the Question is What's your Star Sign..And the answer is a specific star sign Blair...what other point of view are expected?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    2010 ( tiger of year )

Aries

Your energetic and outgoing personality could get you into trouble with your love life in 2010. If you’re an Aries currently in a relationship, you should consider sticking with that person through this year. You love to have your ego stroked and will surround yourself with people not healthy for your love life in order to achieve this.

Taurus

In 2010, your loyalty and patience pays off as you will finally achieve your top goal in your love life. You have a tendency to be possessive and this is the only thing that can hinder you from having your dreams come true this year.

Gemini

Your will continue to surround yourself with more and more potential love interests in 2010. Your flirtatious and persuasive personality will serve you well in helping capture your heart’s affection. Some of you will focus too much on your career in 2010 and find that your love life is neglected.

Cancer

If you’re single, you will meet someone with an energetic passion for life that reinvigorates you. But remember to take the initiative with this person and not let them slip away. If you’re in a relationship, don’t let your vulnerabilities drive your partner away!

Leo

Your pride will get the best of you in your love life in 2010 if you don’t let a balanced approach to life help you tackle issues like jealousy and suspicion. Your confident personality serves you well romantically but is weakened by your tendencies to be overbearing and controlling.

Virgo

You’ve always been a perfectionist and that neurotic tendency will finally pay off in 2010 in your love life. You will find a multitude of pleasurable personal relationships this year which will lead to increased confidence in the dating world. Use this confidence to find your way through the dating market and meet the person you should truly be with.

Libra

A lover of romance, your highly opinionated personality will find its match in the dating world this year. This relationship will be explosive and full of many ups and downs. Your need for harmony will help restore damaged aspects of your relationship and make the person you will meet in 2010 someone you can expect to have around for a long while.

Scorpio

Your explosive sexuality and controlling personality will get you into trouble in pre-existing relationships entering into 2010. New relationships will be fun and pleasurable this year since your possessive and jealous instincts are not in play in the early stages of romantic interests. You will look for someone who can keep up with you sexually and find a mysterious, intense lover.

Sagittarius

2010 is a year in which you honor your adventurous spirit by traveling and exploring various facets of life. In this way, your romantic relationships will be short-lived but passionate. For you, this will not be a year of building the foundation of a long-lasting relationship, but you will find love and pleasure along your path as you pursue your free loving nature.

Capricorn

As far as personal love relationships go, expect an ordinary year in 2010. Your ambitious personality will serve you well in some parts of your life as you will excel on the professional front. But this will lead to a very normal year for personal relationships as you focus on balancing out aspects of your life and expanding your tendency to view the world in narrow minded terms.

Aquarius

2010 will be a great year on the romantic front if you are an Aquarius. Your increased confidence will fill up every room you enter this year and those of the opposite sex will take notice. Although you have a history of being a restless perfectionist, you’ll learn to lighten up this year and not hold everyone around you to such impossible standards. This will lead to increased happiness on all fronts this year.

Pisces

In the year 2010 you will find an in
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:

Pisces

In the year 2010 you will find an increased bond between you and your lover and a higher understanding of what makes you special to them. If you are a single, a carefree approach will serve to help make dating fun for you this year, but it will not be a year of huge success. Your dreamy and imaginative mind will have to wait another year to find its soul mate, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have some fun this year along the way.

• Bujar
    Bujar wrote:
    Leo
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ Bujar : so am i

cheers
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    cancer
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    I have been in two relationships with Sagittarius and one with a Scorpion, nothing worked out in the end. So the mCancer+fScorpion theory does work for me.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.