Discussion » Nonsense » What's up with so many foreigners bashing China/Ch

• Remon
    Remon wrote:
    Honestly, how come there are so many negative posts about China and Chinese people (especially girls)? Why would you travel to a foreign country just so that you can criticize people in that country and tell them how to live their lives?

I guess there are some pretty frustrated people on this board, and I'm not posting this as a way to provoke them but merrily as an attempt to restore peace and amity to WLIB. So here is my advise to those people; It is not healthy to carry around so much anger with you, it effects the psyche and has been proven to be the number one reason why people go insane. Trust me, my neighbor was just like you, and now he's in a mental hospital talking to plants and rubbing himself in peanut butter. So unless you want to end up like him, drop your jaundiced viewpoints and instead try to get some love in your life. Getting a hug from someone always works for me. So find yourself a friend, or go to your nearest toy shop to buy the snug-liest teddy bear you can find. And don't thank me for my advice, the fact that you have stopped giving foreigners a bad name is gratifying enough for me already

• wrote:
    You are a kind person.
    In fact, some negative posts are posted by local people.
    It is not easy for anyone to live in another country, but enjoy your life in China.
    This country will become more tolerant and international in the next 5-10 years.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Thx ur advice Remon.

@ sun: Local ppl what does ur mean ? ??
  • 王望魍
    王望魍 wrote:
    "now he's in a mental hospital talking to plants and rubbing himself in peanut butter"

this guy sounds like the kind of guy i'd like to have a beer with
  • wrote:
    So why do you stay in China if you do not like China or Chinese, you can choose to leave. 'You don't care' means nothing and only shows how stupid and uneducated you are. If you want others to respect you, you should learn to respect others.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Swallow the Blade if u have a problem with me.....dont waste ur time
  • wrote:
    I am not a monster and I can not swallow a blade, can you?
  • wrote:
    haha, are you a man with mental illness?
    I do not intend to offend you, but I think you lost yourself.

But one thing is true: you are talking the SHIT in your mind.
    You are a candid man.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    BRA..STOP TORTURING YOURSELF THINKING ABOUT WHO I AM AND WHATS WRONG WITH ME....I AM ON YOUR SIDE REALLY...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Jangleeeeeeeeeeee....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    what ever that mean
  • 白杰/jason White
    Cecilia Tiny Sonita Temomo Bubble Jio PLEASE sharpen (make it better) your english before you posts your "opinions" all over the board. PLEASE, you english is just too disappointing for me to even take you seriously...God
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Go Go Jason White..I am supporting you....Welcome on Board..Finally I have someone to Back me UP
  • 爱米粒Emily
    this is probably by far the most positive post i've seen in this forum.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.