Discussion » Nonsense » borrow money

• M_A_Hasim
    M_A_Hasim wrote:
    how often do u borrow money from ur frnz? how long wil u return?
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    I do think your topic is too personal...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I did borrow 200 yuan from my boss in 2006, because I bought something from eBay but I forgot to bring cash and I returned it the next day in the office ...

Other than that, I dont remember if I had ever borrowed any money ...
  • Almat Saginbayev
    u seem to be all rich guys...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I cannot say for everyone, but I am far from rich ...

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    DDpls pay attention to The TOPIC is wrote from ur" friends" not ur boss, (I dont think they're my friends.) ;p
    Once I did borrow 4 yuan from my friend due to a ice-cream, then .... never returned ...hahaha ( But I stood treat dinner abt 400yuan for her.) hohohoho/......
    Full 4 times cost, aww. ......
  • M_A_Hasim
    M_A_Hasim wrote:
    yes, that is personal... becoz one of my frnd hv borrowed 400 yuan from me more than a month....it seems he forgot or may be he didn't wanna return.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Dont forget come down on ur interest from him ;p
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    M_A_Hasim: You are lucky, as least someone remember borrow money from you. have you ever try direct or indirect way to charge-back?
  • Renate Hofstad
    from MONEY, u could see wat a kinds of person he is. u brorrow money to him, u r his real frnz, he didn't return, u should think of his personality. is he a poor beggar?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... Blair, at that point in time, my boss was a friend ...

One thing I have learnt over the decades/years ... when you decide to lend money to a friend, especially a friend, you should not expect to get it back, or at least not within a short time ... I only lend money to a friend if I dont expect to get it back, and considering I am not rich, I seldom lend money out ... heehee

• Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @ Ding Dang : haha dadala da sing .......33333
    I'm happy with I have everything but money ...... hawhaha

f#$%^&*()_
  • M_A_Hasim
    M_A_Hasim wrote:
    张翯: im not sure he remember or not...i didn't ask directly . but which is the best indirect way ???

Velo : don't say a frnd as beggar... ... it's disagreeable to hear. it's the frist time he forgot to return.... i trust in his personality.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Best indirect way? Borrow money back from your friend ...
  • M_A_Hasim
    M_A_Hasim wrote:
    hahaha thanks 叮噹
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    I barely borrow money from my friends unless there is an emergency such as I really want to buy something at that time but not bringing enough money with me. In that situation, I normally return the money at the next day or within a very short time cause I'm so afraid I may forget "borrowing money from my friends".

Anyway, It's not good feeling to borrow money from anyone cause you always feel you own him a favour.

To be honest, I don't like my friends to borrow money from me either. You never know if they will pay you the money back and when. And you feel so awkward to ask them to repay you.

Like 叮当 said, "when you decide to lend money to a friend, especially a friend, you should not expect to get it back, or at least not within a short time ... " otherwise better not to lend your money out.
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    叮噹: that's my lines...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... which line, or lines? What did I say?
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    You can always have a mutual friend tell him
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    叮噹: "Best indirect way? Borrow money back from your friend ..."
    you answer my question...

see, now i have no point to state...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... sorry ... did not mean to steal your line, I must have mis-read the script ... let's do it again ... and now the director screams "cut" ...
  • 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    cut? do you think turn time back to the orgional?

Honestly, i have no idea to answer that question that time. and now haven't think how to answer... haha. anyway, thank you for you help haha...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:
    It's been about 13 years for me.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Never borrow money and never lend out money .... ;)
  • Baxy
    Baxy wrote:
    It's much easier to get into debt than to get out of it, i never borrow money but my mom.... hehehehe, no return.
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Never, pretty much.

If one of my good friends is low on cash at the bar, then I'll happily buy them a few drinks as I know that I'll get them back next time. Equally they would do the same for me. But I don't see the point of borrowing or lending cash to friends.
  • Renate Hofstad
    M_A: u trust him....???lolzzz, wait and see. i hope u could get ur money back in half year.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.