Discussion » Sports & Activities » GRAND SKI~~~J'adore la montagne

• Maggie
    Maggie wrote:
    hi,this is maggie,a chinese girl who loves outdoor sports.I like winter soooo much.Because i love skiing.For this winter i m start with snowboarding.
    Hopefully,i could get to know the people who really good at snowboarding or who loves skiing.i guess we could learn from each other.
    looking for your reply~
    be right back:)
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yea I'd love skiing and ice skating very much.
    and I always drive to Long Feng Shan ski field. There not expensive just abt 80 you can get the ticket I remember. but now not sure yet becoz this year I never went there hence I dont know if they changed or not.
    I have palns to the front of the Bei Hai (北海)out sometime to go skating but I heard of there not yet freezed for skating so now I really have no idea where i should go.
    I was thinking of the speed ice skating or ski .....COOOOOOOOL
    and I just want a partner who she/he good at this sport.~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Anyone still looking to do this? I love to ski but I have no clue where to go around Beijing to do it! I'd be glad to go with anyone who wants to go
  • Tommy Schou
    Tommy Schou wrote:
    Jon Gu join us for the Five Days in Changbai Mountain a tour organized by a travel company if u really like Skiing and Hunting just call 4006002008 for more details.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.