Discussion » Nonsense » What is the best remedy for Hangover?

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Quick and Succcessful..and the next minute I dont wanna feel anything anymore...Fuck, I promise I wont drink anymore
  • Shane
    Shane wrote:
    Sports drinks (gatorade, 水特)or maybe honey and water. And drink a lot of it.

Or go swimming...
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    -Hangover- is a dehydratation, so the best is drink water when you arrive to home after the alcoholic party, at least two glasses (doing this, I have forgotten what is to have a hangover)
    But if you haven´t done this, and you have the hangover, you can try with this:
    1 lemon and cut in slices,
    put in a saucepan with two glasses of water, and let it boiling during 10 min,
    later let cool. And finally take it warm (but not too hot)

good luck!!

PD: If you are very desperate, then you can drink a beer, you feel better, but in the end, the hangover will be legendary
  • 爱谁谁
    爱谁谁 wrote:
    it really works , Alex? hahaha
    anyway, i think its hard to find any quick method..since the alcohole thing is in your blood....
    if at the begining of drinking, i cant suggest milk, its one kind of protein to counteract alcohole in stomach..
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Going to the sauna is quite effective.
    A morning shag is also quite diverting
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:
    before drinking alcohol,you must drink los of water.this is a tip that you can drink more beer because you will keep going washing room.then it is not easy to get drunk.
    after drinking alcohol,drink lots of water as well,then washing room as well.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    just dont drink.
  • Molly
    Molly wrote:
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I tried the hot Lemon Water..It works Super..I love it....Id as well prefer the morning shag....eish...but things are not always in place...but cool I am feeling great now
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

the best way is to sweat the alcohol out of ur blood vessels~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.