Discussion » Pets & Animals » Boa Constrictor

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    So.. my roommate got a pet bunny today, well aware that I am hyperallergic to bunnies. He's currently keeping the bunny in his room, but I don't think that's gonna happen in the long term, so I have an idea to make that happen and to keep me allergy free!

I'm gonna buy a Boa Constrictor!

1. Reptiles does not cause allergic reactions.
    2. My roommate is terrified of snakes.
    3. Snakes eats bunnies.
    4. Snakes are awesome.

If my roomie let his bunny out of his room, I'm gonna let my snake out of my room!

So... Where can I buy a Boa Constrictor in Beijing?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Why not sneak into Beijing Zoo and steal theirs~
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    1. Take the bunny
    2. Cook it
    3. Make him eat it
    4. No more bunny

If he buys a new one, go to 1.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Pls consider scorpion, not that big, not so complicated either. Fast way to kill bunny~
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Another option would be buying a Vacuum Cleaner and not tell the maid about the bunny - But hey, I dont wanna kill the poor hairball. I just want to keep it out of my allergy zone ^^
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    God bless little bunny!
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    You must to break the enchant over your roomate, the sinister power of the bunny depends of their cute appearance. yep.
    Give many food to the bunny, in some weeks will be very fat and ugly, and the shit will be very big and smelly.
    and your roomate will say good bye bunny.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Adolfo Secades: Since i started this thread, the bunny has tripled in size and shits EVERYWHERE. My roommate still think it's cute though... :-S
  • Hariwan Zebari
    I've heard if u suddenly change the food u feed it with ... it can kill him quite quickly ...
    As we say in France, à bon entendeur, salut ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.