Discussion » Health & Fitness » Where can you buy Anabolic Steriods in China / Bei

• Mandy
    Mandy wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can buy Anabolic Steriods in China / Beijing?
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I don't think that's legal in China... Not really something that is recommendable doing either - You'll be better off working out at the gym and eat shitloads of proteins :-)
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    I guess they are illegal!
    Besides that, I would suggest you to take a good look into the side effects of Anabolic Steroids.

Go to the gym starting a good workout and add some sport nutrition in your diet ;)
    I dont recommend taking them either, but you can probably find an online pharmacy and get them posted here. Believe it or not this works for most prescription medicine but I'm sure some gets picked up and binned.

And.. research like hell before you take anything as it's not just the steroids you'll be buying, but also PCT drugs to kick start the production of testosterone... otherwise you'll get bitch tits and your nuts shrink to the size of peanuts :)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Like ur dick aint small enough? :P Instead of stereoids, u can read up on how to naturally increase the level of testosteron in your body. There's a lot of discussion on wherether it's true or not, but many foods are rumoured to work positively on this. Also, doing a full-body workout instead of one muscle group at the time will increase this. There's types of ginseng that increases testosterone too, but there's a high chance it tastes too bad to drink..

And of course there's a lot of sport supplements that advertise for increasing testosterone.. but i wouldn't buy any of that unless you find proper research that proves it.
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:
    Just work out everyday and take loads of protein shakes and u will see results pretty fast. there is no need to really take steroids, jus work hard n get shit loas of protein

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.