Discussion » Nonsense » Perverted People on WLIB Please Stop

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    I undestand there are so many guys here that inbox girls talking some kind of bad things. these guys are mostly foreigners. and with this it has affected other forigners who do not do such things. now people are thinking we are all like that. everytime we try to have a normal conversation with good people here. people misunderstand us and start labelling us aas Pervs as well. I think if u guys stop doing that things will be better and we will have a reall friendly family on WLIB. we got so many talented people here that we can learn quite a lo from each other but it seems if we have such kind of behaviours things won't work out nicely. we are here to know each other and make friends with each other....
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    wow. nice point.
    but i am not sure they will stop...
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    actually i do not label ppl like that.
    for those that send weird msgs to me, i just ignore them
    but if someoe says somthing that has a point, i might reply
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Usually, ppl who send weird messages to girls never go to the forums, they just spend their time harrassing girls haha...
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Don't forget that it goes both ways...

Some of the messages I get from girls, pure filth! Put Marquis De Sade to shame...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Carlos, Really?? I can't believe that.....
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    My little nice green tree just received a message said '"oh,,,honey ,you are so beautiful, i like you, nice to meet u here"...then I was wondering where he saw me???My display picture is my little tree.... so I assumed he send every girl this message.=)
    By the way, Aurélien,totally agree...or some of them go to forums but dont or barely post threat.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Oh Yuki,

you would he surprised. Though I don't really mind
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Carlos ... do tell ...

Sophie ... "thread" please ... no one post "threat", right?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Carlos, I wonder how you react to those "filthy" messages...

Don't tell me you just ignore them:D
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    Post the messages on this page - I'm sure public embarrassment will sort out the problem :)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... dont forget the names ...
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Oh god yeah, let's make a "hall of shame" thread !
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Oh, and if they happen to send any "private" photos ... *wink* *wink* ...

... but on second thought, it might be in violation of the T&C ... check first ... heehee
  • Tian 王倚天
    叮噹 , you are the epitome of a online pervert, if only you were not an complete idiot and possibly very old and unattractive you'd be a standard definition online sex predator. Its amazing you even posted on this thread. The irony is so evident reading your posts, keep up the good work.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    ok..hehe.thanks~sorry for that wrong word~=)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    We've discussed making a "Hall of Shame" thread, but for now, we cannot single out specific users for public ridicule.

For now, just send me a PM if someone is bothering you. Include a link to their profile and a brief description of the objectionable content.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Wow, I like this tread:)

• 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Pete u will be reading rudiculous things... but its a good idea to see exactly if the content in the message is worth to be labelled as violation
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... thanks Älëx, I did see this coming, didnt think it would be you though ... this is already my third or 4th life in WLIB, I think I have been doing OK, but I am sure they can dig up something that I had long forgotten ... as for Tian's comment, hahaha, if that was anyone else I would have thought very seriously about it, but in this case ... hahahaha ...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    or maybe the girls like it and they might as well wanna share with pete....so much could be going on here...i think its not gonna work what i was thinking... everyone do what u wanna do ....dont get the info get in the wrong hands...but as long as its not making everyone dirty its cool
  • Miriam Pedersen
    you guys are truly PUAs...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    deAcronymate HumphreY
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    FMS Abisai, don't try to have a normal conversation with girls here like "hi, pretty/sexy/sweety, can we be friends? Can I have your MSN? blablabla..." They receive so many similar messages everyday. If you say the same thing, you won't have any chance to stand out. Try to be creative, here's an example:

"yo very Mystery!!!
    yo posted many Thoughts on a public forum, but Don't let people write anything in the guestbook,and can not guarantee you'll reply...
    yo fu*king Mystery,,,,and no friends on your list,make me very curious!!
    Are you a spy? You work for who?"
  • Miriam Pedersen
    Agree to Maria..

Therefore, try to become a PUA = Pick-Up Artist. ;)
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Busting out an amazingly cheesy chat up line is much more likely to do wonders:

"If I was in charge of the Alphabet I would put U and I together"
  • Alban
    Alban wrote:
    Maria ,
    Wat u girl , waiting for to set up a consulting company for dating, or at least match-making with such a large pond of resourceful ideas you avail ? Wat would be the best formula to get you crushed , from a personal perspective i mean? It wouldn't it be decency? candor ? ....? .....?
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Oh, Alban, you know why I think that message I quoted is so special? Because he's the first person who detects my real identity...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.