Discussion » Beijing Life » The White Bunny Returned!

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Except the slight hiccup with the sound at the start and the initially nervous bar staff, what a night!

When I heard it would be back at Tongli I was worried they were just gonna keep the old China Doll Lounge setup but have to say they did a great job by retaining the old white rabbit's bare and industrial feel. A nice big dance floor and phat sound system for the space.

Looking forward to more parties!

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    yes, last night was well phat
  • Mai Quant
    Mai Quant wrote:
    too good.. danced till the end
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:
    Excite about it, thrilled for it. I will start to dream about the perfect sound system from this second forward.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    just don't spill my drink next time Dickie...
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Oi, there was loads of pressure for me to not own up but I did the right thing in the end.

Anyway I didn't spill it. I slammed my hand on the table and the quake shattered the glass.
  • Scarlet Kong
    Scarlet Kong wrote:
    but it's too light at the dance floor and music wasn't loud enough for me...i went there on last night too and they played house for a long time. official says white rabbit is goin to play more house than techno drum n bass...i miss the old white rabbit, so much so much so much
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Yeah I hope that the music policy doesn't mean it's only going to stick to House music. The drum and bass nights at the old White Rabbit used to be great.

Weeknights were pretty empty when I went last week. That would be a perfect opportunity to try out some different styles of music.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.