Discussion » Nonsense » i wet my bed this afternoon!我尿床啦!!!!!!!!!

• wrote:
    such a shame!!!i didn't even know why was it happend!!!!!
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    ya i happens sometimes n u know one of the reason in this cause is drinking n even coffee sometimes.
    so no need to b shamed .... just wash the bedsheets in its ok.. :)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Om my God!! the hunger is getting worse
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hahahaha
    maybe you were dreaming you were going to the bathroom.
    whenever i started to dream about that, i got nervous when i woke up.
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    I'm sorry to hear that, but if you are ashamed - why do you post it in the forum? if I did that - I would'nt tell ANYONE! haha =)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    yaa Its cool SHIT HAPPENS!!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Maybe you just drank too much...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    hahaha, bad sign~ now you need to use sanitary towel all the month:)

or, maybe you just too tired~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    haha!! Toilet Bowl!! Maaaaan
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    don worry it happens in winter sometimes... especially when u r drunk....

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    ok now better forget it..... :)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I give you a lot of credit for announcing that you pissed yourself on a public forum.

+1
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

尿床?长痘? ... Bravo, bravo ... *standing ovation* ... tuning the forum into a teen magazine, only that Sabina is not a teen
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    lol funny
    this is a lesson which to tell u dont drink too much and dont dream to avoid this happened again :D
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Hahahaha.

It's better that you don't have a boyfriend after all. I can only imagine his reaction upon waking up and slowly coming to the realization that his girlfriend treated him like a toilet bowl.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    这也太夸张了吧~膀胱功能下降^^
  • kö
    wrote:
    ················· u win !!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel wrote:
    maybe because u made a fire yesterday? my great great grandpa told me i would wet the bed if i made fire.
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Posted 18 hours ago
    I'm sorry to hear that, but if you are ashamed - why do you post it in the forum? if I did that - I would'nt tell ANYONE! haha =)

This is the coolest reply I ever read.

BTW, and this is the most stupid thread I ever read too.
  • John
    John wrote:
    That's why I don't let girls stay the night....they be pissin' the bed and callin' you all the time talkin' 'bout they feelin's 'n' whatnot...and how they want "love"....
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Congratulations! back to hr childhood, good memory.
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    it's ok Sabina, shit happens, you know.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    en....it means, u are still super young~
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    BRAVO.....
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

have fun, Jio, and don't drink too much~

• ?
    ? wrote:
    Just curious, what would be the reaction if one boy comes here I say exactly the same? "i wet my bed this afternoon!"

Everybody also will think its cute and tell him "it happens"?
    I dont think so.
    Seems some people are desperately looking for attention and don't mind to share this kind of privacy or stupid facts.
    Whats next? Say you got your period while you were not using any tampon?

Give me a break
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hazel Anne wrote:
    it's ok Sabina, shit happens, you know.

Hahahaha ... and I'd just want to say this, I am glad it did not happen ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... it's ok ... the auto pilot kicked in when I saw that ... I did not read the others, heehee
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:
    Shit happens, right?!
    You can take it serious or just face it with good mood :)

For me it's kinda private issue, and since I'm shame about it...why start the discussion? Sound a bit controversial/polemic!

Some constructive criticism:
    The smart comment from Sabina "this is a forum,not a private place just for u" also is suitable for her. Once she decided to expose herself posting the situation in this forum, she should be able to handle positive and negative comments from different people and minds.

Again, we can take small things and comments seriously...or just face them with good mood.
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen
    yaeh """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

寻寻觅觅,什么什么,凄凄惨惨戚戚!找到了!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Congratulations! U've made it!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

返老还童了。。。

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

我梦遗了!!!

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Hah, I think this just made my day.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

She wet her bed like 57 weeks ago and it's still being talked about. That's why we should always always go to the bathroom before heading to bed. That's a safe bet.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... *while worriedly waiting for news from Brisbane* ...

I was not sure whom it was, but I promised someone to find this ... hahaha ...

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

too much sex....

• kö
    wrote:
    57weeks ago =399 days fuck
  • Marte Joahansen

the posibillity you had your first squirt experience

and making us aware of that fact  could have been

over-emphasised upon.

But, mind-fucking over 100,000 people wiv. being

drunk as an excuse seems cool to me.

I knew you were smarter than what you portrayed.

• 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:

神马情况?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

*Bump!!! in response to DD's request. Another one from the old times.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I should put your photo on the table and burn incense to worship you :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Better pray for OP ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... apparently, this was her bed then ...

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

wow you losers have really run out of ideas.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

wow you losers have really run out of ideas

Hahahahaha ... and you?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Alex, some people think the forum is boring now, and the old threads were different:

forum threads are quite limited to certain topics that have been repeated over and over again, meanwhile most of which are in some way racist, offensive, gossipy or whatsoever in a no-fun way.

can you see any difference between threads now and before?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it is kind of "neat" that 豆腐 fed +/- using what Tara said, but is it just a coincident?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

wow wow Tara, I didn´t write your name for a reason, I just copied and pasted your words because I considered that they summarize the point of view - the old times were better-. Peace!

In my opinion, this forum is the same as always. Does this topic not resemble David Findley´s threads?

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@ Uncle Creepy

I never run out of ideas.

@ADoufu

can you see any difference between threads now and before?

When you mean "before" I assume you mean like.... 1.5 years + ago.

Yeah, sure I see a difference.

First of all, the site management team have learned enough to keep out of forums (on their "real accounts" , generally. This could either be because they are bored of the repeated topics, or because they learned that participating in forum exchanges is sometimes only moderately less embarrassing than shitting oneself in public, depending on what topics are covered or what nonsense / accusations / gossip people come out with.

Second of all, regulars have learned how to destroy "pointless" threads pretty quickly with (rightfully) merciless snipes. Unfortunately this has the undesired effect of reducing combined lulz of WLIB members in exchange for the private lulz of one or two tag teamers or groupies which have formed (many of which have since moved on) in that time.

Third of all, the collective membership is altogether more "net savvy". Less people are posting ridiculous admissions or confessions than they did years ago. Less people are posting their real photos as avatars.

NONE OF THESE IS AN EXCUSE TO RESURRECT SHIT THREADS WHERE THE ONLY FUNNY POST WAS THE OPS INITIAL OFFERING.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Yes it summarised a point of view, but not this one, because i don't know about the old times

That´s the reason why I didn´t attach those words to your name. Do your words have copyright? =P Ok, next time I will ask your permission ;P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I dont know why, but it is sweet to see Tara and +/- playing mixed double on the court against 豆腐 ... great show :)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

For the record, Im not arguing against Doufu; I just think hes a moron for listening to DD.

DD, I just think you are a moron for asking Doufu to resurrect a shit thread, that is all.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... oh ... so so sweet ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

hahaha Alex, good analysis !!! but you know? we´ll always have -what is love- threads and attention seekers . Some themes and roles are undying.

NONE OF THESE IS AN EXCUSE TO RESURRECT SHIT THREADS WHERE THE ONLY FUNNY POST WAS THE OPS INITIAL OFFERING.

*sigh, Necromancy is a misunderstood art ;p

hey guys, you know what I find terrible boring, all that shit about two groups, factions fighting on this website. are you with us or against us. In such context is easy misinterpret words and actions, huh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

Necromancy is a misunderstood art

Yes, Anita Blake has the same issue ... heehee ...

• Simen Wangberg

this thread is

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

It was the best of times

It was the pissing in the bed of times

• Simen Wangberg

Pissing in the bed of times. Sounds like all of my drunken wee-wee accidents. I have a bit of a history. Almost peed on my friend's childhood once.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.