"1. Control translation quality to meet clients’ expectation;
2. Maintain the glossary and translation memory;
3. Answer translators’ linguistic questions;
4. Communicate with clients about translation quality criteria and solve quality issues if any
5. Execute linguistic testing and bug fixing"
1. Native speaker; Good command of English both at speaking and writing;
2. Bachelor above; Major at computer science;
3. Software localization experience is preferred;"
"1. Able to do translation in native tone
2. Review and correct the basic translation errors;
3. Maintain the glossary and translation memory with the help of Project Manager;
4. ESxecute linguistic testing and bug fixing with the help of senior linguist."
? Native speaker; Good command of English both at speaking and writing;
? Bachelor above; Acquire certain level of IT knowledge;
? Experience in translation is preferred;