* Deputy General Manager of BeijingHomeDelivery.com
* BeijingHomeDelivery.com, Beijing's premier English-language online shopping company, is seeking Beijing's hottest talent to help create a truly incredible company.
* You'll be working with the General Manager to complete various exciting projects that will help the company, and your own career, to grow.
* You'll have the freedom to work independently. We'll discuss the details of each project at the start and then it's up to you to make it successful.
* Your rewards will be directly linked to the success of each project. If it's a big success then you get a big reward.
* Your salary and career path have unlimited potential. If your work contributes to the profits of the company then you share in those profits. If you can get things done better than the General Manager then you can have his job.
* You'll be completely free to work in whatever way you like. It doesn't matter how long you work for (the shorter the better), where you work (at home, in the office, or in Starbucks), or when you work (late at night, or early in the morning); all that matters is what you're able to achieve.
* Your ideas matter. In fact, they're vital. We don't want people to just come and do what we say, we want you to have your own ideas about what to do and how to do it.
* You'll be working as part of a brilliant team of Chinese, English and Americans. You can refer to us for advice and we'll be asking for your advice too.
* Your base salary will be between 3,000 and 6,000RMB per month.
* The rest of your salary will come from sharing the profits of your completed projects. This could range from 2,000RMB per month, up to tens of thousands of RMB per month. It all depends on you.
You should be:
* Bilingual in English and Chinese. (If you're not then get in touch anyway and there may be another job for you).
* Well-organized and able to get things done.
* Hard-working and determined to do things as well as possible.
* Confident at communicating with other people.
* Highly motivated to achieve the best that you can.
* We're an online shopping company delivering grocery, home and hard-to-find items to English-speaking customers throughout Beijing.
* We're a young company (opened in July 2008) and growing at a rate of 10% per month.
* We're a small company (just 8 people).
* We're based in Wudaokou (but you can do most of your work from anywhere you want).
* We're a modern and dynamic company which means that we try to do things in the smartest way possible.
* If you're interested in this job then e-mail Richard at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include a cover letter explaining why you're interested in this job and an English language CV.