Discussion » Film & TV » Final Destination1-4

• Zhaohong
    Zhaohong wrote:
    Is anyone interested into this film?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I saw FD3 ... have not see FD4 yet, nor the two before that ... the ways they get killed in FD3 are all very creative ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Actually, yes, more than once ...

1. I had a car accident when I was 9 ... it was actually non fatal, but considering my father just died 7 months before my accident, and his father died one year earlier, I did ask my mother if it was my turn to go ...

2. I was diagnosed with a blood clot in the right half of my brain a few years ago
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

It's ok, no need to feel bad, I had to tell you for you to understand how I felt or thought ... I cannot remember what is the cause of my grandfather's but my father certainly died of bowel cancer ...

To answer your question ... let's just say that after the doctor removed the blood clot in 2001, I had been taking everything very lightly ... I mean, serious matters are still serious, but there is not much sadness left in me ... hahaha

There is a difference, yours are only dreams ... mine, are all real ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... you actually think that I would lie about something like this?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... "lucky"? Do you actually think so?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I dont really know ... for a kid to have lost his father and grandfather in consecutive years ... and then later had a car accident himself ... a blood clot in his brain another 20 years later ... I would not call it lucky ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I am sorry, but I dont think you understand what I had gone through ...
  • Foxxy_vivi
    Foxxy_vivi wrote:

I watched FD4 a few days ago. Better than FD3, ending quite similar. But the first one is really good, second is ok. Third one is the worst, FD4 bounce back a bit.

Anyway, I think FD4 put too much bloody scene, makes the audiance forget the clue about died one by one~ Only the first one make your thinking about it after watch it. other three aren't that tempting.

• Foxxy_vivi
    Foxxy_vivi wrote:
    @ZHAOHONG
    Well, Girl. I think you might like it. 1-3 are ok. 4-6 sucks! become commercial afterward. the beginning few series are good, then audiances are numb about this trick. Also, I suggest you can find the korean movie<镜中疑云>2003, also American refilmed last year call , both did good work.

What else......all those are within 5 years. Lol...there is a really scarey movie that I saw is called<变鬼>thailiand movie. You just check the first one. That's the best....

I used to watching horror movie all the time, the ring, the rudge, blah blah. all that stuff. became quite numb, but this one I saw I didn't sleep well after watched in the midnight. LOL... totally recommend!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.