Discussion » Nonsense » I need a BF

• wrote:
    I need a boyfriend,i just want to tell,not looking for one here....i know many girls have the same idea like me,also many male .but why is so hard?we are kind,we are polite and smart and nice...but why do we still single??"I'm in love"Sounds so great.....do u jealous some couples about their action is such sweet,well,honestly...i'm jealous.i'd love to stay in my BF's warm embrace, love the way while he holding me with his big soft hand.i hope i can meet him in a surprise place,never looking for it....let it be,but seems i have to keep waiting for a long time..where is my love?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

the illussion of "the right person will come" is becoming more like the existence of santa claus....so do the right thing Sabina....u dont need to wait long for something that will make u happy...i suggest u go for someone u show affection to and train your guy to be the guy for u....impress as much as u can   just don't go to the extremes....start now...i am sure there is a bunnch of those guys around your life and are willing to be with you and take u as u are   and u guys will create memories together.....so   do it...It's the right thing to do

• Kcina
    Kcina wrote:

maybe your love is just FMS Abisai .......

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Go out there and be proactive.

I'm not sure what you're into, but if you have a healthy social life (attending exhibitions, live performances, dining out), a good group of friends (with connections and able to give good advice) and are easy on the eyes (attractive enough to be pursued by men), and still don't have a lover, you're either too shy or aren't good at picking up signals.

On the other hand, If you don't go out and do anything, are ugly and have no friends, then I'm not surprised at your being single.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    that will be my biggest dream
  • Kcina
    Kcina wrote:

hahahahhaahhaha , sorry

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I'm glad you're neither a geek nor ugly, because that would be unfortunate and make finding a lover very difficult.

If you really want to find a reputable lover, join a group or organization where you will meet people with shared similar interests. Take a yoga class or something.

Bars and nightlife venues aren't suitable, really. Neither are people whom you meet on social networking sites.

Good luck!

• Miriam Pedersen
    A women without self-esteem just talks and dreams about life as how it should be.

A women with self-esteem would just go out and take her share of life.

So show some self-esteem... Try to find what you really want to achieve in your life first. Concentrate on your own life first and get it right before invading the life of another person. Otherwise you will never be able to keep him for long. And even if you do, you will be very unhappy.

So grow your self-esteem. And then the right person will approach you naturally. You don't even have to force anything. It's simple as that.
  • Kcina
    Kcina wrote:

yep , i think so , he fits ... in your situation maybe he`s the one ( ask him first if he`s single ...)

• Kcina
    Kcina wrote:

yep , ok , i get it ... but still not understendind why you wrote it here ... if  you think that meeting boys or friends ( people) here isnt suitable...

• くり
    くり wrote:
    i made some very good friend on those "social network"" and it always depend on ur attitude: if u r fake or just pretending to be something u r not u would just find the same...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I understand u, Jio~ I'm not single but live a almost single life for years, coz my girl is on the other side of the globe. My life is busy and happy, and generally i do not feel lonely. But sometimes still think that it will be better if there is someone around. So what? I agree with Pete's advice. Positively make life more colorful(not to say your life is not colorful, ha), and lead the life that it can enlighten from day to day.
  • John
    John wrote:
    NOTHING IS FOR FREE
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

To clarify:

SNS: Good to meet friends (and "friends"), but not the best place to find a potential life partner -- simply because everyone exagerrates their best qualities while minimizing (or omitting) their bad ones.

That may lead to awkwardness if the relationship becomes more serious, not to mention the electronic paper trail of saucy talk.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... "everyone exagerrates their best qualities while minimizing (or omitting) their bad ones"? I am surely not everyone since I do the reverse ...

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I'll tell you what, Sabina:

The WLIB team will sponsor your future wedding if you find a decent chap here.

"In the power invested in me by the WLIB team, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Actually, we've already had a few people get married after meeting on this website.

• Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    don't worry about it Sabina, you're a beautiful, intelligent woman, you'll find your BF, take your time.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

and I am invited to 2 weddings ffrom this website this month

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

"WLIB: Helping people get laid since Aug 2008"

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "The WLIB team will sponsor your future wedding if you find a decent chap here."
    don't believe in tricky Pete, Jio, this is a conditional clause, it is him who gonna define the meaning of "decent", and just tell you that your fiance is a bastard :D
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Hahaha. You're probably right, Da Fan.

But we'll still sponsor the wedding.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    I'll attend with a big fat 红包儿~
  • kö
    wrote:
    走出去···哪人多去哪找····o(╯□╰)o
  • John
    John wrote:
    NOTHING IS FOR FREE

What I mean is that if you were to get a potential BF right now, that is, if you went on a blind date with someone from here as a result of your posts you may not be so happy. You may end up saying to yourself, "I wanted someone but not like that". I think its better you just let things happen naturally. Getting someone off the internet is what I would call hooking up with someone for free. Just a few private messages and next thing you know you're hanging out or whatever. Not as interesting as this all happening in real life.

Perhaps I don't have what it takes as far as the internets are concerned. Not an Akon, not a 50 Cent or Chris Brown but I'm good at plumbing. However in real life I've done very well for myself over the past few years and find those encounters to be much more fulfilling. I think more intelligent folks (the personality>looks group) will NOT find what they're looking for online. I've met about 4-5 ladies online and one way or another I became annoyed over time. Things work better in real life when people are able to get to know you better FIRST which actually doesn't take as long as you think if you communicate clearly what it is you're looking for to whomever. It takes a while but it pays off big time. I'd rather let things happen naturally.

Just my two cents.

P.S.-If you're really desperate, depending on your taste in men there's Propaganda and then there's Chamber. ; )

If you ever wanna hit Wudaokou that is...
  • John
    John wrote:
    @S. Jio

If you're ever invited to a house party, GO!!!!!!!
  • John
    John wrote:
    @S. Jio

You mean a house party right? It's definitely a winner!
  • John
    John wrote:
    "@John:it happend at ChongQing(my hometown)not in beijing,i totally loved it!and i want more,,seriously...."

Is "it" a house party you're referring to?
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Give it time? Relationships seemingly tend to happen when you're least expecting them and never when you're overly actively seeking them.
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

It's not hard to find a bf, looking for the right one is hard.

But whatever U've been through will always pay off~~~

The whole trip is meant to be hard so that U would apprieciate it more later.

Crossed fingers~~

• John
    John wrote:
    @S. Jio

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! House parties for the win!!!!
  • John
    John wrote:
    哎呀,意思就是说house parties比较适合你。。。
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Let's hold a mini party for our little Jio, bring friends and good men to her. hahaha :)

"I'll tell you what, Sabina:The WLIB team will sponsor your future wedding if you find a decent chap here."

Can i apply for that too ?

• John
    John wrote:
    When I lived in Shanghai I threw many house parties. That was almost 2 years ago.

: (.....

Good times!
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Damn, you guys just reminded me how much I miss house parties.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

We should totally organize one...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Now it is a serious post.

Jio, in university time, best way to find right partner is by attending in different communities, interest groups and activities, which is proven to work for thousands of times.

But dont listen to pete about Yoga class, everyone knows most of the members in yoga class is girl...he is pushing u to become les....:)

Instead, better think about other class or groups,such as dancing. or to learn something, por ejemple bass, drum. Or, gather an interest group by urself then u can choose from the members..:) I knew my first BF in a dancing competition, second in a rock interest group...so ,that's based on true experience.

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

神阿。。。你要是知道了我今年的遭遇,你就知道这不是啥爱情顺利了。

有乐就有苦。你现在是想着要谈恋爱,到你谈了,没准你就觉得难受了。。。

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

If I was encouraging Jio to embrace the fairer sex, I'd advise her to join a pole dancing class -- not a yoga class.

Jio, you should join a pole dancing class.

• John
    John wrote:
    And you could get paid!
  • John
    John wrote:
    Here's some good pole dancing music: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODg4MTE5NTI=.html
  • John
    John wrote:
    Here's me at the WLIB house party: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQwMzk4MjQ=.html
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

actually I did know some male yoga master, has a super super flexible body :) good for u hum.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    @Sabina:

Hehe, would be awesome!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Then you'd better not go to India.

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    @Sabina: I'd like to learn a bit of mix before hehe... And why the hell do you call me by my family name!!!!!! 哈哈
  • Miriam Pedersen
    What about starting Salsa or tango?

Both are great...
  • 念念
    念念 wrote:

答案很简单 不肯将就罢了 男人总会有的:P

• HanKs Bao
    HanKs Bao wrote:

great:)

• Saint - Spartacus

Da Fan

if you are waiting for your Girlfriend for years , will you marry her ?

• Saint - Spartacus

Da Fan

if you are waiting for your Girlfriend for years , will you marry her ?

• Jamie Wen
    Jamie Wen wrote:
    Do you really need a BF, or what you really need is just a dog?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    (cite Pete said) If you really want to find a reputable lover, join a group or organization where you will meet people with shared similar interests. Take a yoga class or something.
    I totally agree!
    S absolutely understand your situation now. sometime girls like this.
    I suggest you may find a new busy job or some part time for enrich you life and cultivate your avocation. you r still young isn't it?
    Let busy and colorful help forget your woolgather or something .
    S good luck for you !!! here is so many ppl support u !!! they are your friends , so what else you worried ? :P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Sabina ... when I read your first few lines at the top, I could not help but wondered what if you actually write a blog or short stories ... have you considered that? I would like to see more of your writing ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yes S I am call u S !!:P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... I just meant that you have the potential to write very well ... and by the way, what did you think of my blog? Is it that bad?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Jio妹,haha, “hard to explain”. I like this sentence,这是我的口头禅。

• Lily Wang
    Lily Wang wrote:
    It is hard to fine the right one. Not all the people are lucky enough. We have to live with it.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    lol J sounds good..........................(.like Jenny .....
    well . Jio your personality seems local person of beijing. :P
    so whichone starbuck you gonna go????
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    huh ..
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

of course not! it depends on which kind of dance~

Of course not latino dancing or belly dance~ but for example locking, popin, breaking...these type of...

or scottish dance :) HAHAAHAHAHAHA

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Erika, im not married, but plan to, what up?

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Jio: You are so beautiful of a girl to be acting this way. You are not a victim. Many men give you signals, but you choose the signals of boys instead. What do you really want? "We can love each other just not deeply." Does that ring any bells? First you must figure out what you really want then your love will be right under your nose. I promise! Just relax and be patient. If you really want one then you should not look very hard, for he will manifest out of the blue. What do you want? Be really clear. From what I know you should have no problems with finding one except for the fact that you send really mixed signals. :P
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    My life is like the sun shining bright and you know I will be here to brighten your day when you need it. Just relax and you will be fine.:P
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Really Hot...I mean the Post...hungry too, but in a different way
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    I dunno, but I'm sure its not physical,hah..
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    haha, I know it, u need a bf, thats the root cause you hungry,ho~
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    if u are really hungry u know what to do.........sabina think its in your eyes
  • Stina Rytter Norheim
    everybody can give advice here and sy this an that or do this cos it is how i met my bf but they forget that what works for someone else may not work for another and people can only talk but they cant actually make u do anything.u still have the final decision to ake in all ur dealings.whatever mistake u make,nobody who told u to make them is gonna face the consequences with u.so decide by urself what is good for u.
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    我记得你曾和我一起在KTV嘶吼过这首歌:

全世界都在恋爱 You're only lonely
    那你说我该怎么办 You're only lonely
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:
    i also want one ;)
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    Oh,My lady gaga~~~谁又把这个找出来了啊!
  • Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:
    yep.....it is really hard sometimes .....do not ask why....just wait,,,,,,lol
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    We lions just chase and get what we want. I am not in the type of those here for GFs.
  • Ane Marenze Jensen
    why more and more desperate girl recently,
    when i came to china i found a lot of people has trust problem with stranger,dont judge book from cover only.just have fun while searching the suit, dont take it stressfull
    i am single and enjoy my life, cheers
  • Bendik Johansen
    men are like Busses- one comes along every 15 minutes. (*:
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Sinikka, get off me. Rooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Let us be sincere to ourselves in here, are'nt there many here that are also looking for b/f or g/f here. I see many of the including the one above me! Hhehheee jokes
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    guys are like subway,you missed one.the another one comes along in 5 minutes
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sinikka - I like the way you put it

males are like the subway stations (always there for you)

females are like the subway trains (always passing by but giving a very short time for the guy to get on board, but another one always comes along) ...

-------------------------------

The only reason why a female like you could be single is your own complicated nature, setting a dream guy that is impossible for you to get, ignorance, arrogance, snobbishness, etc... also probably waiting for some shy Chinese boy or some brad pitt to be the one to say Hello...

The world has changed so much. These days, the females are the ones chasing the males just like the trains are the ones that go to the subway stations... So, like someone up there said: "be proactive"

Also remember the "love magic" happens only once in a life time, if it happened to you before, it can never be the same again, but if it didn't then it will

Good Luck ;)
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    Males are like subway?
    LOL
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... subway comes like every two minutes, right?
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    haha.sinikka..calm down!!hahaaa
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    @No 1:and this is from my favourite TV show...r u gonna argue with the actor??can you just take it easy???
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    但是我在想他最后那句话可能是对的吧,我现在情绪很低落
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    OMG looking for a BF in the wrong place..... Would you go to a catch and release pond to fish for dinner? Or go to a swingers club to have one on one sex?
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sinikka, what's your problem? the part after the line was directed at forum thread starter not at you (only the top part was for you)... So stop acting like a total bitch, it doesn't fit...

And remember it's just a forum.... not a place to express your racism and blame everyone for your own stupid mood... Ok? I'm NOT here to chase you so don't try to score any points... also remember it's wiser to shut up if you don't have a way to understand what other people say...

Sigh... Poor me, I'll not be so lenient next time :/
  • G
    G wrote:
    好像这里有点火山爆发的感觉
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    .................第一激情确实很激情,哈哈。你不要被激情啦,sinikka。哈哈

@kodi:we've discussed about it.like 18 weekes ago,huh??=)
  • G
    G wrote:
    挺好,有火就该发出来。不要憋了半天突然爆发的。
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Sinikka, the next time you write in Chinese i will eat you.

If men are like subway trains, then they are most helpful. i have seen women using the subway more often.
  • №❶ Passioη
    huh? it seems one hot-tempered, angry woman will convert this sweet forum to a battle ground. I thought it was the crack of a hatching egg but just like said above, it's looking more like a volcanic eruption... :D, reminds me of when I was about 17, I had this experience but with a pregnant woman...

@ Sinikka, again I ask, what's your problem with me?

is it because our private messages didn't go well? or because you only rely on a software to translate every English sentence to Chinese so you misunderstand / misinterpret almost everything you read? or you were simply configured insane?

Your frustration is getting pretty obvious but - just like this thread title, I'd advice you to get a BF... you could rather spend the time being fucked by a guy than stay here wasting that time fighting me... I'm engaged to a much sweeter girl (so I'm not available to you)... it doesn't matter how much you express your little inferior brand of bitchiness here, it leads to nowhere :P

It's wise to be wise, pardon me I have other things to do with others so I might not always be here to fight you back :)

So Can we please let it go? I'd be glad if you make this the first sentence you don't read up-side-down... ;)

Yours Peacefully,

First Passion :)
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I do not want people quarreling from here. It is real bad. I will eat you up. Who started who?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Who needs a boyfriend? That's a rhetorical question. I'm off the market. Goddammit Astaroth, quit calling my name like that or people are going to think we're gay for one another.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But really. It's unattractive when guys whine about how lonely they are, and how there are no "good girls" out there. That never helped anyone. It's a little cuter when girls do the same.

But cuteness is fleeting.

Broads, dames, chicks: show some goddamned self-respect. The only guys you're going to get attention from with victim posturing are goons, not prince charming on a white horse. Prince charming is too busy having mutually satisfying sex with groups of girls who are only joking when they say they need him.

I don't know where the white horse fits in.
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sinikka, oh no, I REJECT you - it's too flat for me, I hope u understand that one :P

I don't mean to be mean but get a BF really... if you're lucky to find the one that accepts to FUCK you more than once, it will help you calm down like a real female, also helps you not to throw your frustration at innocent cute guys like me ;)

Trust me, I know that's the solution for your type ;D

---------------------------------------

@ Cool ("We lions just chase and get what we want") LOL

Only 3 out of 10 Lion hunt chases succeed... are you still a lion? :P

BTW, would you like to chase a thai girl with an attitude? She's seriously looking and I'm just trying to help her... If you say NO, I will have to take her to CCTV... sad :(
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sinikka .... only the first line was for you (I like the way you put it).... then I continued with my own words... I'm sure your English is good enough to know that not putting a statement in quotation marks ( " " ) would mean I'm NOT echoing your own words...

males are like the subway stations (always there for you) , while females are like subway trains (they come and go)... those are my own words and I'll say it to anyone anywhere... cos that's according to my own experience...

You don't know me well enough to know I never chase girls (let alone be rejected by a female) - all those bullshit talks and sensitivity of blacks does not apply to me... cos since I came to Beijing, only girls chase me and I only select the best... You'll just stay on the forum and Ass-ume what you can about others when you see their pictures... That's what I mean by being racist, so check yourself...

No Apologies for any statements ;) Welcome to peace :)
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    My life is like the sun shining bright and you know I will be here to brighten your day when you need it. Just relax and you will be fine.:P
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    The WLIB team will sponsor your future wedding if you find a decent chap here

what if any other members ?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hysteria comes from the Greek root word for uterus. Victorian doctors believed that many unspecified mental disorders ("bitches bein' crazy") were a result of a problem with the sex organs. Hysterical women were sent to specialist "doctors" who would manually induce orgasm by hand. And when that got tiresome and inconvenient... well, that's where sex toys came from. They were originally conceived as medical devices.

Passion, Dismissing an angry woman as hysterical and saying she just needs to get laid is as obnoxiously and condescendingly sexist as your version of the subway analogy. One could take any of your posts through Google Translate five or fifty times and the malingering essence of your passive-aggression would still remain.

Your back-pedalling is pretty ridiculous. Why would you say "I like the way you put it" when she didn't put any thing, any way? There are two posts by Sinikka--both agreeing with or responding to what other people had said--before you offered your own patronizing shit about how men are always reliable and women never give them a chance.

The next time you are in the subway, do us all a favor and personally experience the third rail.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I am a Reverend of the Universal Life Church of Modesto California (everyone is a member, but some of us realize it earlier than others).

I'll consecrate your monogamous relationship. With a litany of obscenities, of course. But I do look pretty good in a collar.
  • Lydia S
    Lydia S wrote:
    给楼主, Best wishes to the people who still have faith in love!
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    alright,alright!I did that...lol,stop fighting!№❶ Passioη &Sinikka,you are basically Chinese!borrow from bruno,haha
  • №❶ Passioη
    Hi Dando, it's been long do you remember me?. How's your wife? I didn't know you're a man of the cloth but I knew your age is so much higher than what you have on profile. Perhaps your new strategy to get younger girls :-D congrats

though unnecessary, I appreciate you intending to be the whistle man in this very little issue... But I'm afraid you showed up a bit too late to be in that position (her post on that was deleted). I also know it's common for a guy to try supporting a bitch hoping to portray himself a hero and get some outdated sweetness in return. I just didn't know you'd think of hoping of dreaming of being iin this category... Well, I still hope you're not that childish to count yourself in that category...

Don't Dando, you can always get a girl without having to go through all these :D

Good Luck
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Welcome to peace ---> supporting a bitch

be serious!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Lydia s
    Why should you love faith? When you look at your fingers, you will find that they are not equal. This means you can still get a person whom you can have faith in and he too. Never loose faith young girl. That is the worst sin you can ever do to yourself.
  • Andre Lund
    Andre Lund wrote:
    Exhibit A:
    Conjecture, but this is based on evidence above: №❶ Passioη sends private messages to Sinikka some time ago and is handily rejected. №❶ Passioη labels her a lonely racist girl in dire need of the cock. Every girl who gets pissy at his offensive messages must naturally be that way because a non-black man couldn't possibly give her a deep-enough-dicking, right?

Exhibit B:
    №❶ Passioη seeks the attentions of a girl named Sally. Whether madness or debilitating loneliness drives him to this we may never know, but his not-so-cleverly disguised advert is seen for what it truly is by everyone here: a poor attempt to show off some poetry to hook up with a random Sally.

Exhibit C:
    №❶ Passioη goes on to reject Sinikka publicly after she privately rejected him. The humiliation must be too great to bear so he tries to reverse this by preemptively rejecting her, a girl who already has a great boyfriend, in a public forum post, insulting both her English ability, racist tendencies and physical appearance.

Exhibit D:
    №❶ Passioη private messages me and I'm assuming many other ladies on this fair website, running some highly transparent and ineffective "I'm better than you so you're lucky that I'd even consider you as a friend" game. Oh, and poetry. Let's not forget about the poetry.

Exhibit E:
    №❶ Passioη claims that the ladies are coming to him in droves and he basically has to beat them off with a stick. He mentions never having chased a girl since he came to Beijing.

Exhibit F:
    Exhibit E is clearly in contradiction with Exhibits A, B, C and D. Clearly, something is amiss.

Conclusions
    What Dando Z and Saibo said.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    This is something serious about the two.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... me no go school much, me no understand ...

** switching to my normal mode **

№❶ Passioη ... as far as I remember, you never talked like this in the past (or like many people on this site, you have many faces, hahaha), so whatever happened over the last few months, I hope you would consider my help and come to have a chat ...

Sinikka.신이까 ... our dark-skinned version of 巩利... if you would listen to me, please ignore and dont continue this fight ... I understand that he is getting on your nerve, but by throwing punches back, it makes you just the same as he is ...
  • kö
    wrote:
    all dead`````
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I am sure, you did not mean that ... let's meet for coffee again soon :)
  • Undermoonlight
    赛博 - Saibo wrote:
    Posted 2 hours ago
    Welcome to peace ---> supporting a bitch

be serious!
    -----That's what the Chinese society (if not the government) nowdays is advertently advocating...To embrace harmony and corruption while promoting a lifestyle of petit bourgeois...there is a technical term called the happiness index which draws much attention----it is just sad, in my opinion...
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ 叮噹叔叔

Perhaps you know me well as a nice, cute, emotional, caring poet... this is the first time I'm talking like this in my many years of social life on and offline... so it will be apparent whoever is involved deserves whatever comes... You can be my lawyer if you care that much :P

@ Kathy (and whoever cares for the truth), do we really have to do this? your name wasn't mentioned here but if you want to join in then be my guest ...

ALL RISE - For the court session. You swear you'll speak nothing but the truth...

Exhibit A = False, we did exchange a few private messages but it had nothing to do with chasing, not even close... About the black, It depends on what kind of dick you want... everything is naturally available and you're free to choose... but blacks are unique (as they are only 10% of the world's population) so you could only count yourself lucky to get one... Another advantage of the black male is that he's the only natural solution to girls who want big boobs - Ask the Filipino and some Indonesian females if you want to know more on this... (I'm not available though)

Exhibit B = True, I'm still looking for a new Sally, the ad is true... it's a book I wrote with someone else... the quatrain rhyme was not a show off but just flowed from my mind at that time... My nickname is "Poetry Passion" I've written more than 700 real poems in my archive some are published and I do write much better poems... but not for forum freaks like you

Exhibit C = False... I never chased Sinikka on private messages... we talked about her tan-like colour which I gave her compliments for cos I thought it's rare on a chinese... I would do the same to any one else (male or female)... after those few messages in which I realised it was easy for her to misunderstand simple English language structures, I let it go, nothing more.

Still on this, I would not talk about her English language deficiency if it did not cause her to attack me...

Exhibit D = True (but just a message, not "messages") and it was a response to your arrogant description on profile... I first typed it as a guest book note but the words were too many so I rather sent as a PM.. the message goes like this (read between the lines):

---------------------------------------
    You are the most boring girl I've ever come across... but I guess that means we have something in common ;) ... Not to impress you but it just flows naturally:

I came across this Strange Kat,
    Seemingly arrogant..., like a cat,
    I'd snob her while I flee as a bat
    But things happen, Just like that

You're not qualified for more, but I can let you be "just a friend" ;)

Nice to meet you
    -----------------------------------------
    Is that what you call poetry? The message simply means you're arrogant and not good enough to be more than an online friend... Any guy out there will know this is no way to ask a girl out... just a silly response to a silly description

erm.. what else do you have on me? oh yes....

Exhibit E = True but over-exaggerated by you... Yes, girls chase me, some also pay hotel for a sweet time with me, etc... but I don't treat them like you describe (even the ones I don't accept) I'm a hot confident guy and my values are more apparent in the real world than online... So I see this website as a tool to tease people and have fun, nothing more... Maybe your definition of "chase" is different, sorry.

======================

Now, my question to you Kathy (and any girl who wants to claim I've chased her), have I ever added you as a friend? ever asked you for your Phone number? Yahoo / MSN chat ID? I think these are the stuff you use to know if a guy is really interested in you or not... Place your judgments right...
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    gaga
  • №❶ Passioη
    Oh dear, I can't remember the actual message with you but it must have been something casually nice and sweet... ;) I don't wanna start digging up message history... but I'm sure it was nice... cos I'm always nice to everyone, I'm sweet... but it doesn't mean chasing though... ;)

I hope we can adjourn the court session now... ALL RISE!
  • №❶ Passioη
    LOL... ok, I think we can do it again openly in a more civilized manner... I think my first message to you was:

'why do you look my profile and run away without saying Hi? Did you receive any professional training in arrogance? or just bad manners?'

and your reply was.... ?
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    aggressive ppl everywhere
  • Lydia S
    Lydia S wrote:
    to COOL. thanks ~i am still having faith in love ~ maybe one of the fews that still do ~ but tired of waiting for the right one to come along ~ hehe~ but people got to have faith right ~
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I remember you, Passion. I browsed your profile a few months ago, looking for clues and subjective reasons as to why you're such a schmuck. And you replied with similarly bitchy correspondence questioning why I didn't send you a message. Do you honestly think there is something rude about browsing someone's profile? You could just stretch a piece of electrical tape on the left side of your monitor so you don't have to see the recent visitors list on your profile, if such things offend your delicate sensibilities.

Anyway, I'm Catholic. I only fuck little altar boys. WLIB girls are too smart to reward guys for their dumb white knight theatrics. Remember, I said girls don't need to rely on guys.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Lydia S
    You do not need to sit and wait for him to come. even Christians waiting for Jesus are doing something so that he finds them prepared. What are you doing to make sure that he finds you? Are you in the right places where you think you can find him? Do you think you are doing the right thing as a lady for him to get attracted to you. The moment you behave like a lady and carry yourself with high esteem, you will get the right men of a class you want. And do you know what you need in a man?
  • 雕刻时光
    雕刻时光 wrote:
    这里没有靠谱的人,在这里找男朋友或者女朋友,基本上是一个美丽的梦想,不过男女朋友也要先从朋友开始做起,能找到一个比较好的倾听者或者倾述者就很幸运了~~~bless 楼主~~
  • №❶ Passioη
    @ Sinikka, hehehe... ok let's blow the whistle and let it go sweetheart... nothing ever happened :)

---------------------------------

@ Dando... hehe, you browsed my profile a few months ago looking for where my ass is located but I'm not 'dog-style fuckable' though :P... nothing as interesting as handling an oafish racist wussy who never tires in his quest to deceive little naive Chinese girls with "white fever"... What are you fighting for?

Stop crying about little things Dando, you know I'm right... Anyone else who knows you will wonder why you choose to portray such a reduced age on profile, always change profile pic and name... Does your wife know you use this website? I bet not... I mean, it's none of my business but just a word of advice: try to upgrade yourself to being a real man... it pays you better than waste your time looking for little Chinese girls on a website. That goes for Dave too (the other dave) :D

Pause for thoughts, what are you fighting for? Stay calm, Stay cool, Stay wise, we guys shouldn't exchange words like females do... in my culture we guys rather take swings and create the understanding later if necessary... but I'm only learning this one from you + I'm not good at it... so far it makes me feel odd... doesn't it make you? hmm... I guess not, sarcasm already already seems to be an essential portion of who you are... but try to change that, it will make you more masculine, wiser, less racist, and more attractive perhaps ;)

=====================

If we have to, let's do this another day shall we ;D

Yours Peacefully,

First Passion
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    You must be off your meds.
  • Geraint.zhang
    Geraint.zhang wrote:
    u guys take the gun!
  • Lydia S
    Lydia S wrote:
    to COOL..i am not waiting :) i have lots of things to do in my life , love is only part of it,and not my focus now ~ when the time comes , he will come:) i don't look for it ~
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    let's shoot
  • Cuteangelalice
    well....guys ....guys...Go back to our topic ~ NEED BF .....lol.....
    well, i still thinking about : Never Chase the Love , Love will come in to you ~
    Do no LOOKING for it , if something is belong to you , then it will by AUTOMATIC way coming ~ you just need time , in right place to meet right person ~
    One day when you will see him/ her . you will have feeling , that feel will making you happy , and nevous , maybe you don't know how to start talking , how to doing something, that feel it will make you just like in High school , like a first Date ~.............~ ^-^
    How to telling is Right Person? when you will see him, you want to settle down your life with him/ her ~ simply ^-^
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I am back to the jungle. The civilized seem uncivilized. Quarreling all time. Cuteangelalice, why not join me in the jungle? OOOpppps
    **** wrote:
    hi there,

i think waiting for the right person is not a good thing because the right person always arrive at the time you least expect to meet her, so i think you should just keep doing activities and meet people.

for the club it is indeed not a very good place to meet good boyfriends however there is a few good persons there, the only difficult things is to see them among the mass of ''one nights stand'' kind of guys which represents at least half of the male population is clubs and bar.
    So my advice would be to observe people who have steady girlfriend and then to go for the ones in club that looks like those guy.

For the story i went one day in a bar in sanlitun because a friend of mine achieve to persuade me to go out (it was one of those day when you feel very down) so we wnt in this bar and after one hour of looking in my glass, smocking, and complaining we wnt upstairs where he saw two girls alone (he is a very nice guy but kind of playboy) anyway we went upstairs and we sit with them, he starts flirting with them and one of the girls who didn't really like his attitude went toward me and start talking to me even she knew i was dangerous to talk to someone that weird, anyway it was great i came back to life and a few days after we met again in a better club with a friends and we starts our relationship.
    It's been 3 years now that we are together , we have our good and bad moments but everytyme we work to make it right so the place is not important and you must stay open without being to protective. I recall she told me that she came to me because first time she saw me she knew i was the one she wanted, she was curious about this guy with his hair in front of his eyes and so silent so maybe you should not always wait for the guys to come to you, maybe if you want one you should go to him, if you don't like him then you pick a other one.

there is a thing i wanna say, i don't know if it's your style or not but i see many girls in club in china that are in line at a bar waiting for a guy to come to talk to them, they take poses,send eye messages and all that but reject all people that come to them: do you guys know why?

Because real smart guys are not interested in those girls only drunk guys go to them.
    Good person are not interested in girls showing themselves to the public or staying in group and trying to attract guys.
    Good smart guys like when a girl brake the traditionnals genders standards and go towards the guy because when a girl do that she put herselfs in first position, she know what she want and it's clear honnest position, and guys love that, it flattered them and surprised them. Guys like straight and simple things so if a girl want a guys she will get more if she takes the first steps rather than waiting.

this is my point of view, it's worth what's it's worth.

good luck to you and take your time
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Thank you!!!
    **** wrote:
    well if you take it like that then just have fun don't try to be with guys, girls who went to be with guys for fun in bars mostly to pay to much attention of the personnality and end up in badly position, then they complain about guys attitude.

you know you can have fun with guys and also pay attention to have fun with the right guys, ok you have to think it's maybe too much but life is hard an you need to be smart
  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:
    HEY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE REPLIES. that's apparently a whole lot of work to do lol. anyway, just go out and have a life and make it better and i'm pretty sure you will get some hints.
  • Christopher Dame
    stop looking. start finding.
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    This is not rocket science. Do things you enjoy, love yourself and be happy; A partner is surely to follow. There are no signs, routines or rituals you need to follow. Love yourself first....everything else falls into place by law of nature.
  • anita sønsterud
    this is a hot post,isn't it??
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    Yeah girl , u r hot !!!
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    By the way, I'm pretty sure this topic was supposed to be in the "Dating & Romance" thread. Since there's obviously forethought lacking here, I'm sure you'll do great finding a boyfriend.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    春光甚是美,妹妹不要浪费哦
  • №❶ Passioη
    the author of this topic finally got her cry heard, got a BF and gave up the hobby of "forum trolling" ... the same magic could happen to you (female only) :D

Check out the Male on Sale... No "trolling" allowed :D
  • Alexander Myrstuen haukerud
    围观,八个月过去了,有没有进展?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.