Discussion » Nonsense » The birthday thing.

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    hey all.I am running out of birthday present ideas here.

My experienceis i guess is just as most of you guys, books, cds, cakes, flowers, perfumes. I am not really a birthday person so when i decide to deliver a gift I really like to spend time to write or doodle or design something just to show them how special they are to me. Not so much into luxury goods. I am down for any kind of interesting DIYs and hand crafted stuff. I'm like if I make a cake, i will also make a box to package it. A cd, will make a me-version sleeve; A book,a bookmark....I think you guys have got the picture.

I can really use some suggestions since my best friend's 30's birthday is fast approaching. So he is a every earthy guy, 5'9,shoe size 42, a little uptight(-O-), i wanna give him something to loose him up a little bit and maybe a good laugh will be cool.

Thanks in advance. and so much for me talking...now i am all earsss.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Go to Bye Bye Disco and get him a cool vintage toy.

• Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    tnx pete, I googled that shop it seems so much fun inside. i'm not sure if they deliver products abroad though. But like the idea of vintage toy, roger that. Maybe i will get him a vintage polaroid or something. lol.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.