Discussion » Beijing Life » Help stray dogs and cats!

• HelpVagrantAnimal
    HelpVagrantAnimal wrote:
    Sorry, my english is not very well,but i want to tell you a story about grandma Ding.This is a moving story.Grandma Ding is known for her kindness adopting stray animals.
    Seventy-eight-year-old Grandma Ding lives alone in beijing, spends her days like this: she gets up at 6am, makes breakfast for 160 stray cats and one dog, opens the doors to check if there are any abandoned cats waiting outside, makes sure all the animals are kept in the house to avoid getting hit by strangers, does a bit of housecleaning, takes sick cats to the hospital, arranges for newcomer cats to be spayed or neutered, brings them home, plays with the healthy ones, cooks fish and other tasty animal food, answers phone calls of "please take my cat, I can't keep it anymore, my family hates it" and "my cat has some disease, I don't know what to do, maybe you could take it", and many other tasks as part of her busy day taking care of cats that lasts until 2 o'clock in the morning.
    For Grandma Ding, 24 hours in a day is not enough time to take care of over a hundred animals. But people keep throwing away cats, and street cats keep finding refuge at Grandma Ding's. To this elderly lady of small-stature, protecting animals is just part of her "mother hen" instinct; she couldn't even imagine giving up any of her pets.
    If you love animals and want to help stray cats, Grandma Ding will be very glad ,if you want tto adopt and spend some time with the cats,u can add my MSN :helpvagrantanimal@hotmail.com
    or call this number:15210759086
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Have Grandma Ding come to Jinxiuyuan Apartments (Xingfuzhong Lu) and pick up the cat outside.

• Lars Braathen
    Lars Braathen wrote:
    thanks for your information !
  • verseau
    verseau wrote:
    many cats in beihai park.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.