Discussion » Beijing Life » Play Hooky

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Hey guys, have u done this when u were a school boy/girl?
    IF so, what did u do?

I remembered when I was in senior school, some classmates and I got out of the school wall and called a cab to the SHUNYI district center(My senior school is in suburban), then Computer games and Billiards.

What abt u?
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    beer and cigarettes on a good day... not much has changed.
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Pub.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

haha..I did it sooooo many times when I was in high school ...If I thought it would be late for school that day...i would not go..or if i felt upset when i was at school..i would go back home or just hang around in the street...I was the monitor of my class,so what I did drive my teachers crazy..hahahhah...But i never did that before my was in high school ...Plus I dont think this is a good thing...it can be a habbit...if i dont do that once a month...i will feel weird..LOL..

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    @Sophie u're really cool!!!
    My high school is a boarding school, and we can only have two days as our holiday in every month, so jumpped out of the school wall is our best way to play ouside,sometimes we escaped evening self-study class, teacher cant find us for the whole class period, its cool for us,haha, but also we were in the big trouble when we got back to classroom, cos we need to find our reasons to explain why we were not here, sometimes we got punished, even teacher called our parents, haha ,but its really interesting when we were teenagers.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

Yes..I know..hahha..if you look back to those days, it is full filled with fun~不逃课的学生不是好学生~hahah...is that weird?LOL

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    not weird, really, if we didnt do something with fun and crazy when we were young, then what things could we recall from those days? haha, we just made our memory.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    年轻时的颓废绝对TMD是一种美,不逃课的学生不是好学生:)
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    没逃过学的好像会被叫weird,哈哈
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    嗯...中学没逃过学还说得过去吧,要是大学没翘过课...那确实是个weirdo,哈!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    大学逃学比吃饭还勤,,,高中经常逃学就得需要技巧了,哈哈
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    看来还是我比较幸福~哈哈。。。高中的时候就很猖狂~
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    如何猖狂?
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

逃课比较猖狂  啊~你不就是在说这个么~呵呵呵~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.