• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    As you can see, the header has now changed. What do you think? :-) It takes less space, is cleaner and more concise.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

0.00 credits, what does it mean?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Credits is a "WLIB valuta". People fill up this valuta trough alipay, paypal or globill, and can use the credits for e.g. event advertisement (sidebanner, newsletter, highlighting).
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    oh good, it can reduce the volume of boring ad., at the same time generate some cash for your maintenance work~
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    when there's only one notification icon, the notification should be aligned all the way to the right.
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:

Much more clean...well done!

BTW, you should also give some focus allowing users to delete comments made from others in their own photos. This is pretty anoying.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    alex: new gallery is scheduled Q1 2010 :)
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    the small envelop reminder is cute..maybe before we had already?but i just didnt know??
  • Alex
    Alex wrote:

Ole....cool buddy ;)

• MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    BETTER MORE!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Glad to see that everyone likes the new header :-)

Thorstan Fries: That's one of many things in the pipeline, hehe
  • S.Xuer
    S.Xuer wrote:

Banner is concise and simple beautiful

Next step will look for ways to develop some sort of Fliter? Block some messages or ppls that users feel like to block? You know it's been annoying if you always receiving certain invitation or message :) 

Good work on that Credit, wise both economically and user-friendly

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    I'm thinking about moving "Profile" up to before "Credits", so it will be

"Ole Marius Løset - - Credits: 0 - - Settings - - Logout"

What do you think guys and girls? Will it be weird not to have a link to the profile itself in the header?
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    maybe kinda weird !
  • SFB
    SFB wrote:
    Mines not working!!
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Fixed a few bugs today; people were unable to click on the whole links in the header + the login field looked bad when signed out.

Peter: I'll fix the tabindex too :-)
  • Cuteangelalice
    i tried before not working also :(

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.