Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » who knows " have love first or sx"

  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    aha the topic likes a story of egg&chick right ?
    you guys, Just speak out your point then lets together discussion!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    individual condition has individual solution! haha
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Not exactly LOVE, at least we must know each other I think, otherwise...animals? hehe
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    but do you think here forum more and more interesting ?
    btw there is no magazine no AD and unallowed copy that should be fine.
    here just interpersonal communication. why not try speak out what you wonder?
    or in other words perhaps you can learn sth you dunno from here.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    食色,性也。we just talk abt the original desire of our ancester,haha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Chunk you are so right !
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    B, why dont u say something abt ut post?
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    这个两者应该同时进行吧!所谓做爱,做爱,要做了才会爱的!或者说是一边做一边爱!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    so NZ thought first sx then love?

    No C you'd better know here just analyse & discuss, never ever sb story. I think this is a crap soould delete :P
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Blair darling ... arent you supposed to be at work? Heehee ... give me a call, and we will meet for lunch next week ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    what dingdang???????:O
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    I mean you should say something abt the topic, not your experiences, just talk
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... still here? Thought you might be working hard in the office ... by the way, it is very windy today, so be careful when you go home after work ...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    我也比较支持"一边做一边爱",所谓越爱越要做,越做越爱~~葛大爷说了:没有性的爱情不叫爱情,顶多叫交情 :O
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ls真可爱,哈哈哈:D
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    我没有对谁进行人身攻击,我没有辱骂或影射辱骂特定群体,我没有说脏话,我只是表达我是怎么想的。怎么?你要限制我说话的权利啊,哈哈哈~~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    我已经便过了,现在要去睡觉了:X
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    ..........
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    看来这个话题似乎已经有答案了,还是保持中立的比较多 \(^o^)/~
    seems this topic already found answer, more ppl stand neutralism yet.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Yep, ppl turn to so rational now...no passion,no impulsion.
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    now I hope the guy who submit "sex with chinese girls..." Johan join us and we can funny finding. lol
    but his tip really is a laughing stock.
    But it's reflectible thinking that not only one perhaps more dudes.


    XOXO
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    You want that 'cannon fodder' to join us? hah
    Ppl should be more compassionate to somebody no matter they are on purpose or not...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    you think he is "cannon fodder" ?haha sounds interesting this word!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    hah, cos everyone got enough bullet and fired to the same one...so pity
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    yea :D
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

    不是有首歌叫“边走边爱”,其实意思是“边做边爱”

  • Sven Tjetland
    Sven Tjetland wrote:

    my own opinion on this topic, better to knw ur babe  very well b4 sx.

     

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

    HAHA no comment :P

  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    kodi sth sth special ???(u think eating and making L at the same time ????) haha
    oki I was kidding pls dont attack me thx


    oha

    XOXO
    B
  • Sarawang
    Sarawang wrote:
    “边做边爱”? why sex is that important for male??
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Sara have you heard of this sentence " men(Jack)'s love from sx but women's sx for love" !!!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Thats the way 'things' supposed to BE,,,for hundreds thousands years..
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    But I think,currently for most of people,love created after sex has done .....
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    i think for girl frist love for boy frist sex
    haha
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    ;-) My cute Stella
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    That either is to be first is ok. Most important is that dont let it be your problem
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    I might argue that there's only one of these two things...

    @David, I'm presuming your ex was from mainland and not from a big city...
    A) Makes sense. Would be better to clarify that point before getting into the relationship in the first place, since there are remarkably different cultures mixing about here.
    B) Be culturally respectful. I think it's illegal to have sex with a virgin if you don't intend to marry her. If she's from a very small village, you're lowering her eligibility to marry someone else. Or you could look at it as "educating her in modernity", like most [fukheads] with money from the cities tend to.
    C) Yes to your first question, but almost all mainland girls from the countryside believe they're not going to have sex until after they're married, right up until they have sex with their first boyfriend. The boyfriends are typically expected to have sex with hookers or have other girlfriends on the side while they're dating.

    As a side note, all girls who are not virgins have had exactly one prior boyfriend, since being too casual is taboo. 5 boyfriends later, she's still had only 1 ex boyfriend.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    "Love at first sex" is far less superficial than "love at first sight".
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    Sarawang: "Shy sex is that important for male??"

    Both me and many of my male friends has met girls who were so horny all the time that it was just too much. This is not a guy/girl thing - it's completely individual! :-)

    Kent
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Kent if I'm ever single again I'm going to be begging you for an introduction...
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    sex first
  • John
    John wrote:
    Give me sex first and I'll think about love later... Can't have love WITHOUT sex playing a role to be honest... Women can't tease and expect to get what they want.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    this thread reminds me on a chinese rock band called Fall In Sex (Fall Insects/秋天的虫子)
  • Yomik
    Yomik wrote:
    全世界真心爱过的人们都知道如果自己真的对某人动了心,才会想着把自己送给对方,而且只有自己用心去爱的人才会想要得到这个人,因为对对方有爱,所以才会倍加珍惜对方,对方的一切,即使自己很想得到对方,对方却不愿意奉献自己的身体,但是因为是很爱这对方,所以也会尊重对方的意愿。
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    先有性最后不一定有爱
    先有爱的最后肯定有性
    所以要想两样都有的,先干吗自己掂量着办吧
    如果对方声称不上床就无法爱上一个人,只接大嘴巴抽完丫走人就好了
  • Malene Mørch
    Malene Mørch wrote:
    嚯~~Alicia,u r so right!!
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Sex first,

    As said above physical attraction is a must in a romantic/loving relationship.

    To love someone and have someone love you. You must let them know all of you mind, body and soul.

    You don't truly know someone until you have shared all that with them.
  • Mikael Lønø
    Mikael Lønø wrote:
    I agree with Alicia WANG.if the guys said no sex no love.so they just wanna have sex with chinese girls直接大嘴巴抽丫的!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    小莫, you got it totally backwards. Didn't you see the related thread? The way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. A girl only actually loves you after you have sex, she's just pretending to love you before that. (this is why no girls love me). Guys are quite the opposite. We love everyone until we've had sex with them, but after that we just want a nap, a sandwich, and for them to get the hell out of our flat so we can have our space.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    well well well guys guys guys... i think that when u have sex or make love with the person u like, or love( thats harder than just like, so lets start from the begining:like) u feel closer to him or he:, discovering what he or she likes, in which ways, etc. I dont think, u could love somebody who doesnt make u feel a thing when u re having sex with, so sex & love have in some way RELATION in between.......its my opinion anyways..........
  • Zak Elmasri
    Zak Elmasri wrote:
    For those on the site who dont read Chinese id like to translate a post
    and point out something important
    Sea Ling wrote:
    全世界真心爱过的人们都知道如果自己真的对某人动了心,才会想着把自己送给对方,而且只有自己用心去爱的人才会想要得到这个人,因为对对方有爱,所以才会倍加珍惜对方,对方的一切,即使自己很想得到对方,对方却不愿意奉献自己的身体,但是因为是很爱这对方,所以也会尊重对方的意愿。

    Everyone in the world whos ever experienced true love nows that only if you have true feelings for someone will you think about giving yourself to that person, moreover only when you use your heart to love someone will you really want to have that person and be with that person, because when you have love for a person you wil cherish them twice over. Even if you really want somebody but that person is not willing to offer their body to you, because you love that person you will be able to respect that persons decision

    This perspective is clearly that of a female but more importanly the thought process is distinctively Chinese (normal as it is written by a Chinese female) in its character.
    Let me point to the usage of two phrases 把自己送给对方 (give myself to my partner), and 奉献自己的身体 (offer my own body).
    Here we come to an interesting point, the concept of sex within a relationship (particularly in China).
    If women consider sex as something which they offer to men, something which should be earned once the partner is deserving then there are always going to be confusions and disagreements within a relationship, and more importantly men are going to deceive women to get sex.
    I would not go so far as to say that Western women would not consider sex this way but it is a far more Chinese (female) way of looking at sex.
    DaFan said something important
    没有性的爱情不叫爱情
    A relationship is not really a relationship without sex
    Therefore you can not really fully gauge the extent of your love for someone until you are in a full relationship (including sex) with someone.
    It is possible to find that after having sex a few times with someone you like you might find the feelings are not developing. For guys a womans attitude to sex can make us feel much more comfortable with her and make us enjoy her comnpany even more. For a me if a woman is relaxed comfortable and confident in our sexual relationship it will attract me much more. I like many men can not say I love a woman until I have been having sex with her for a while and we are in a full relationship.

    Men by nature are far more impulsive than women, its is easier for us to have sex with any women, but usually (unless we are extremely drunk) we will only have sex with a woman we personally find attractive (the first box men tick when looking for potential mates).
    Some women however believe that by using sex as a trading tool they can gauge a mans level of interest in her i.e by holding out on having sex with a partner even if they themselves want sex with that person they can find out if the partner truly loves them (the so called if he loves me he will wait idea). However a woman who does this is a woman who is most likey going to be deceived and hurt the most.
    By doing this she leaves herself open to two things
    1) Losing someone who was potentially a good match for her (because he will not wait)
    2) Being deceived by a guy who only wants you for sex (he will wait but he will be fucking on the side and/or is just waiting to fuck you as a trophy fuck)

    There is the potential that a guy will wait in which case the women succeeds, however during the period the guy is waiting he will actually be suffering (no guy likes waiting for sex once he has decided he likes a girl).

    So whats the answer?
    Im clearly not trying to state that what women need to do is just fuck straight away (although im sure many guys would be happy with this solution) but what I think women need to do is understand more clearly the way men think.
    Men are strange creatures as are women, what often happens with men and women is that men can be more interested at first but if things do not progres
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I think sex has always come first to most people. The word LOVE is not as we think it is. It is more than what people think it is. many people are married with out love, but like for each other. I think love is left in the jungle where i am allowed to take care of my 30 LIONESS' through out my life. If you ever see the world in teach others eyes, then you are in love.
  • Zak Elmasri
    Zak Elmasri wrote:
    they will lose interest. Women on the other hand gain interest as the relationship goes one. However men will lose interest if there is no sex because he has already decided he likes this girl (the word love can not be used at this stage for men) and he wants progress in the realtionship.
    If both sides are lucky they will meet somewhere in the middle, the guy while is interest is waning and on the way down and the women while her interest is on the way up and she wants to take things further

    Love and sex are complicated things and men and women will never fully agree but the the better we understand each other the easier things become
    Good luck boys and girls
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    Communication...is the key of success in relationships
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Damn Zak. Are you single? If so... dibs!
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    agree with Zak
    i really don't understand why some women consider sex as something they offer to men
    such as when they broke up,the girl always thinks that he was wasting her time,using her body...
    but was she wasting his time,using his body at the same time?
    its quite unfair to think in that way
    sex is a joy,not a trade
    to have sex with someone doesn't mean to love someone
    but i think ,to love someone definitely means to have to have sex with him
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @ Chinese name above,
    I think some women think it is a way to bind and show the man that they love him. I am not that into sex, and i would refuse and go for even a year. I enjoy a long dating full of fun. Opps!!!!!
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    @ English name above
    i would refuse to date a man whos not so into sex...it would be F** boring !!!
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    hahhaahhaaaaaa, now i know you. I wanted to get your view. It is now clear that you are a type that would also give in to sex before love. Psychology works!!! Hehheee
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    just don't want to end as an old nun
  • Zak Elmasri
    Zak Elmasri wrote:
    @ COOL above
    "give in to" sex before love???? 我靠都什么时代了
    you are also displaying the kind of attitude I tried to describe in my post
    as if sex is a sacrifice that a women has to make so that she can be with a man

  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Zak,
    that is what most girls do, to think that it will help bind the man to him. They think if they do not, the man will run away. The whole issue is complicated because if we make a count here and ask how many men, genuinely, would have a long wait, many would say they would not. So we pity the girls. at times they have no option, and the men get greatly demanding for it.
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:
    do u really think that sex is a SACRFICE ???..................LOL
  • Zak Elmasri
    Zak Elmasri wrote:
    @ COOL
    There are girls who think and do this, which I think is wrong. When I find out a girl thinks like this I wil not want to have any kind of relationship with her, it will change my whole opinion of her (with regards to her being someone i was attracted to).

    However when 小麻豆 says she is not going to date a man if he does not want sex and you reply;
    " It is now clear that you are a type that would also give in to sex before love."
    it shows you think the same way as these girls.

    The main point of my post stated that a girl should not consider sex as something she needs to give to a man, to "bind him" or for whatever other reason she may have. Why would she need to bind him? If a girl has sex with a man to bind him she is stupid, if she is not sexually attracted to him she should not be having sex with him.
    We need to move away from attitudes such as women giving themselves to men, binding men, offering their bodies to men

    When we talk about sex women should be using
    words such as "share", "enjoy" , "mutual fulfilment",


    If a girl has this kind of attitude towards sex that you mentioned she will never fully enjoy sex. If girls consider sex as something they have to give to men and at the best they will enjoy it a little they are completely misunderstanding the concepts of sex and love and are probably still not sexually liberated or confident with the fact that they themselves are sexually active human beings who have a right to expect and enjoy sex. But most importantly that sex is an activity between two individuals who like or love each other in which both parties "share"
    It is certainly not about a woman "offering" or "giving" and a man "getting" or "taking"
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Zak,
    I am totally different from what you think of me. In any case if a girl advanced greatly with sexual motives, the more often she comes the more i might end up losing interest in her. Unless when she is very tactical. Sex to me is not that important. The most important thing to me is having that strong bond that involves who we are to each other, and understanding each other. I am a LION, and i did not put this picture for no good reason. It is symbolic of my character somehow. LIONS are patient and will always wait for the LIONESS to be ready for sex. They never force, and are very loving animals. All in all, i am not a sex maniac myself, and i do not think it is the epitome of good love.
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    @Cool

    True, but a Lion (male) is an incredibly lazy animal. Has many lovers at the same time, if one doesn't want sex there is bound to be another that does. And said lovers are the ones that do all the work for the male lion. (raise kids, get food etc...)

    Do these aspects describe your character as well? I'm not saying they do, just curious :P
  • Magnus Lønn
    Magnus Lønn wrote:
    Also I am in complete agreement with Zak's statements. This is how I view the situation as well.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    @Cris Watts
    I make a quotation of what i wrote Mr, "It is symbolic of my character somehow." Does that make any sense? I am an African and i know African LIONS are never lazy. If you watch the way they care for others, you can be surprised. They hunt and protect the whole pack. Is'nt that being a great job on top of caring for the female?
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    billions years ago the first liiving did not need a sex to repopulate the earth, they were monads, so in my opinion , the creature on the earth only need sex because they have decided they have wanted a way to show their emotion called a love.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    After Amber's findings, i give up on this thread. Ops Everything is clear now.
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    hey hacky sack, u remind me of what u said about the lion.................i will go to find it.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Just below you.!!!
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    ha , really funny
  • Amber
    Amber wrote:
    hey where are u from ..............lion?
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Jungle. You can see in the picture how passionate Mr LION is!!!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I will not invest in anything unless I test it first. Explore, see what it is about. Will you buy a cow without tasting the milk? Buy a car without driving it first? A lover is even more important than the above two examples and you will end up giving more energy to him/her over your lifetime, so you better know whats up.....

    I prefer the feeling of love first because sex without love feels empty. It is missing something. I have actually felt very strongly for a woman before sex, but I am not sure if it was love I felt. However, after sex that feeling was compounded into something much stronger. I was sure at least what I knew thus far was good enough for me to invest more effort and time into exploring her more deeply...

    There are actually chemicals released in both females and males during sex that make you "love" more. did you know this? Interesting huh?
  • Mathew Abisai
  • Yang Que
    Yang Que wrote:
    love is chemistry, sex is physics. 理化不分家!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc