Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Need help abt booking flight ticket

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Hey friends. I'm planning to visit DC, USA around following Chrismas and New year, anyone could help telling me some cool websites from where I can get cheaper flight ticket? round trip.

Tx soooo much!
  • Linda
    Linda wrote:
    You can search "kuxun" and "qunai" in Baidu. Hope you could successfully book cheaper flight ticket.
    Shameless plug: www.qutravel.com or call 400 811 8161
    (ps. They can speak English, French or Chinese)
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Da fan, Shuerya posted a similar thread, where she can have cheaper tickets. DId you contact her?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

I saw a Qu Travel booth in April Gourmet last Monday. What's the deal with that? I didn't feel like investigating at the time.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

DF ... I only know ctrip.com and mangocity.com ...

Maybe you could look directly at some airlines web site? When I went to Oz in Oct, I actually booked via Qantas on their web site, the only issue was that because the ticket (e-ticket) had to be issued in China, so they cannot charge my credit card from Oz, and I had to go to Qantas at the Twin Tower to pay ... it turned out that they are cheaper than buying Qantas ticket from an agency ...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Wowww! tx you all! I'll write down all that you've noted. Many thanks.

@Aurélien, I saw Shuerya's post after my purchase...what a pity, hehe.

@Älëx, 9 months in advance? who? ru kidding? ha

Thank you all again:)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Ok, THIS chrismas, my problem, hehe. So you'll back to Germany two weeks later? Im going to leave on 24th~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    added to favorite, tx!
  • Cuteangelalice
    hey guys..... the website of the "Qunar " is not good at all...they always give the infomation of the cheap ticket. but when you really want to book it . then you will get infomation is " sell out " or " in the future " something like this .
    so i buying ticket from the ctrip or sometimes i find my friends . cos they have more discount ticket and more infomation for me ...... :)
    anyway . qunar is not good at all~~~~ sucks....
  • Miguel Ochoa
    Miguel Ochoa wrote:
    . wrote:

Those two are quite good.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.