Discussion » Gaming » It's playground argument time! PS3 vs Wii vs Xbox

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Are you a PS Flea?
    Perhaps a Wiitard?
    Maybe the SeXBOX360 makes you moist?

If you can only own one console, which one would it be?

Ready......FIGHT
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    PS3, Dickie... I'm laying waste to Modern Warfare 2 as we speak. it looks the bomb, it's got free wifi and multiplayer, the controller is dinky (isn't it? oh yes) and I just love it.... OK, so you can't get cheap copies but a) not having 200 games is actually kind of sane and b) you can't use chipped machines online

Ball's in your court Mr O'Connell
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    My Wii is a fanny magnet
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    so you're actually going around saying "wanna come back and play with my wii"?

We have KTV on the PS3... that helps
  • Jacky Wong
    Jacky Wong wrote:

Ictually in China,I think Xbox360 is the most prevelent one, because  the pirated edtion software is dominant here,but there r a lot of problems if u crack ur console ,such as can't access to the online playing ,on the other hand ,plenty of fantastic games will be available on the PS3 such as GOW3,GT 5,u can't taste them on any other platform,so I recommend PS3 too!Buy the way BD movies r awasome!

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    PS3 has no gaems.

Flamewar&trolls here we go!
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Cathleen is ardently sticking to gender stereotypes there. Sure there are loads of birds who want to shoot the shit out of alien scum.
    The wii has crap graphics, and that's a guy thing
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    If I had more time to sit down and play computer games at home I might invest in in PS3/XBOX360 but just don't have enough to warrant a purchase. I have too many games I haven't had time to finish on the Wii to finish yet.

The Wii suits me because I can just bust it out when anyone's over, toss them a controller and away we go, regardless if they are interested in games or not.

I've also been a raving nintendophile since a young age so cheesy Nintendo stuff has to come before anything.

The Wii is also a granny magnet.
  • Patrick Coleman
    in addition to what TONY said, DICKIE PS3 has BLURAY ready and you can watch you BLURAY movies afterr PLAYING. no need subscription for ONLINE gaming. no crappy 16nit graphics like wii. at the same price as your old BLURAY player!

PS3 rules!!! @ aurelin PS3 has a lot of games most of the best games but no pirated 5 yuan games ok. im into NBA live 2010 now.
  • Joakim Berg Solum
    Screw all that, PC gaming is the way to go. You want to sail the high seas and play for free? No problem! Nothing to crack but the game itself, so you never have to worry about bricking your computing and ruining it for online play.

All it takes is a $200 video card and you can turn any reasonable speed computer into the most versatile gaming rig out there. Besides, keyboard + mouse beats controller at EVERY game genre!
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    no argument,xbox is everything indubitability
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Oh I need to buy myself a new xbox, gotta try that final fantasy on the huge screen... And then have no more life for the coming weeks / months... hmm maybe not a good idea
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:
    PS3 ist geil
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    They've all got their strong points, but I want to get a PS3 because I do so enjoy oldsckool fighting games and any joystick produced by Sony feels so nice between my dainty little digits. I'd get a Wii if I wasn't such a hermit, though.

Does anyone know where I can get a fat PS3 in Beijing? I want to install linux and use it as a budget PC.
  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:
    wii is easier for me~
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:
    wii ist für sport ,
  • Patrick Coleman
    @jojo.. indubitability - what does this means?????
    @dando you can buy my FAT ps3 so i can get the THIN SLIM and SEXY PS3.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.