Discussion » Beijing Life » Best Night Club in Beijing...

• 马克
    马克 wrote:
    hey, ya... what do you think which club is best in Beijing to go to, hook up or comes right on your expectations.... So say it
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    i havent been many...but im kind of like bar blu in Sanlitun, and wondering to go Vics for ages..but never made it :(
    btw, when u said Zhongwencun, dos it mean Zhong guan cun? or its a some other place i dont knw abt? maybe :P cuz i never heard abt PPJ,wot is the full name of it?
  • Solveig Borgen
    Absolutely not Mix on Friday night.
  • John
    John wrote:
    @Mac

I think you mixed up zhongguancun with weigongcun.

When I was in Beijing I didn't really hit the clubs like that cause I had already did all of that kiddy shit in Shanghai. I did enjoy hanging out at

1. Pyro Pizza
    2. La Bamba
    3. Tun
    4. Nanjie
    5. Sanlitun backstreet
    6. Chamber (once but it was awesome. its inside of weijin hotel in wudaokou)

Like I said, I didn't go out like that. As for Shanghai, Windows Too in Jingan Temple will always be my favorite. It got raided and shut down but that used to be the place to go and hook up! I used to go there when it was still across the street from 久光 mall and shared space with 伊美广场. My first time at that location was in '04. Now who knows about the old Windows Too???
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    RIP White Rabbit. Miss you loads :'(
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    where is PPG or..PPJ?
  • Saint - Spartacus

does gothic bar in beijing ?

i like Baroque style , disco was terribale

i like also bar in several floor

• Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    thx Sabina Jio...wudaokou, PPG...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Richard
    White Rabbit will re-open in a few weeks at the former China Doll in Sanlitun's Tongli Studios. While slated to be more accessible than it's former incarnation (read: not an afterhours club) it's nice to see the brand alive and well. 

Erika
    Try PUNK for Goth ambience and 13 Club for Goth music. Not sure which one you're after.

• Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    @ TANGO STAR LIVE YOU GUYS CAN GET LOTSA HOOKERS FOR FREE!!!!!

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Generally speaking, I hate night clubs. I don't like dance music, hip-hop, techno, ect, I don't like to dance and I  don't like enviornments where it is too noisy to talk.

However, I've been to a few clubs that are OK. Obi-Wan is pretty cool. Perched on the shores of Xihai, it has a great view and a really chill vibe. Also, they spin a lot of indie rock. The Boat for the same reasons, but the prices there can be a bit absurd.

Tun has some good theme nights and specials. Sometimes the music is tolerable. The drink prices are quite reasonable.

• Veronica Skagen
    We need something like Zouk here in Beijing.. before that happen, the rest can only be 2nd to best.
  • Nadia Mohammad
    i think shanghai is much better, even i am a Beijinger....
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    choclate , xiu 秀, vices all very nice clubs !~
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    I had to go to LAN for work last night. It was "Ladies Night". I was fully expecting to loathe it but but they've got a couple of soul singers there who KICK OUT THE JAMS. seriously. They're an infectiously fun live act and they had the whole club shaking to 50s and 60s classics. God, I never thought I'd write these words...
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:
    2 kolegas at chaoyang district, inside of the old car cinema, where you see genius musicians on the stage from time to time..
  • Tibby Pandanianna
    Nanjie, Salsa Caribe, Tun, Alfa - Friday night.
    And now my favorite bunny is BACK!!! Spice up my lovely weekend baby ;)
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    i don t like sanlitun anymore...
  • Xiaoli
    Xiaoli wrote:
    SUSIE WONG&LAN
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    ppg...i don't like there now...too many foreign students from blcu...and too many ons there...
    i think tun is better...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    depends...depends on how drunk u r...
  • Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:
    The best disco in town is in my bed! X-D

(joking)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    @Kent: PFFT! I dont call an empty disco a good disco xD You'd need 2 dacing poles on ur bed's end, at least 15 naked girls getting the full ladie's night threatment as well as champagne, bodyshots and thundering humpingbeats, THEN you can at least put up a poll and hope you pleased every visitor in order to get a That's Beijing diploma, mohaha!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Bling&Suzie Wong
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Kai bar all the way
  • Ali Abdullah
    Ali Abdullah wrote:
    I'm not a big club guy, but two places I like are Chocolate, just because it is so over the top, and Latte, because the crowd, the music, and the place are fun.
  • Maya
    Maya wrote:
    @ Pete: 13 Club for Goth music? 'I-_- My first experience there was not so good. Koreans! All Koreans!!! Band and the crowd..Don't know why, maybe it was supposed to be a Korean's night.

which club is better? depends on what you want to do i think. Mix & Vics for dancing, Chocolate for watching shows, La Bamba & Nanjie for drinking......
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    PPG is for hook up, Juicy spot is for drink on Thu, Vics is for drink on Wed, Tun is for drink on FRI and Dance. LA & Coco banana and GT Banana is for love electro dance (tecktonik). I love Tun, PPG, Juicy spot, Nanjie, Shooters, Butterfly, The Kai cuz its like american bar
  • Nicky Wong
    Nicky Wong wrote:
    i would say vics if there r less disturbing ppl, also mr.meng had a new hiphop club open in xizhimen called dao, heard its great, may check out later.
    not a drinker but a dancer so where has the best dance floor n music attract me.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Actually not so much people are really dancing @ MIX&VICS. I like there, but seriously, full of people on the dancefloor that are just trying to get some girls, haha!
  • Miriam Al Maresse
    I prefer music of Propaganda (PPG) but too many people there every time ,MIX both like .
  • Fredy Moreira
    Fredy Moreira wrote:
    latte and mix.
  • Amalie Nilsen
    Amalie Nilsen wrote:
    MIX and Propaganda,i think . . .
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    rain u r out hahaha
  • Siren Dahlkvist
    Oh, PPG have many people there...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Maya
    Yeah, it was a Korean Students Night that night. It's not usually like that. Most of the time it's metal and Goth bands.
  • Minnie Hu Yang
    Love all those with a terrace, especially Sussie Wong and Kokomo. SW's got a bit of everything, Kokomo's for its convinient location and music on Fridays. Have not been to Xiu yet, but i heard it's full of eye-candies.

Last week was La Zezou's official opening, guess I missed a lot then... :-P
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    唉???是我说过propaganda不好吗。。。。
    那我怎么还每个星期去报到,哈哈哈哈哈
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    haha i only went there once
  • Minnie Hu Yang
    @ZOE PPG都什么时候好玩? 我之前周六去过,没什么意思啊。
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    @SaSa♣刀刀
    下次你要是再去,叫上我,一起去high,哈哈!
    @Minnie Hu Yang
    要去就得星期三去,畅饮,所以每次都是高傲着进去,最后东倒西歪着出来。。。。
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    那这周三见?
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    没问题!!周三正打算去呢,短你我number
  • Josephine Jaclyn
    vics, bling, miix, gt banana..i miss all of them so much..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.