Discussion » Dating & Romance » Any girl wanna date with me at Wudaokou tonight? :

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    Well, not really a date. I'm alone but not lonely, just feeling that if there could be some one talking with me somewhere at Wudaokou, labomba or lush...just text me or give me a direct call. if you could bring more friends, that'll be more fun...enjoy hanging out and get some warmth from strangers, maybe we can host a free-hug movement, haha...my phone number is 15110053238. I'm a bad guy, really bad, trust me...too many good guys out there now...so just enjoy the time with a bad guy like me, will ya?
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:
    I'm waiting...
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    How's the wait going?
  • 关震
    关震 wrote:
    Ew~~~~~~~~~~so very tacky~~~~~~~
  • John
    John wrote:
    Helllllllllllllllllllllllllll naawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lol!!!!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    desperation must m\be killing you
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    OMG.....
    just when u think it can't be worst~~~
  • №❶ Passioη
    Strategy = so wrong :P
  • №❶ Passioη
    Our dear innocent Saint Thorstan Fries, I have only one question for you: Are you a virgin?

If yes, then it's not the sex topics that dont fit the forums, it's you who doesn't fit the topics... and the exit sign is clear :P ...

When people talk about "Sex" it doesn't mean they are having it at the same time.

You may go for your breakfast now
  • №❶ Passioη
    Defence? from what? you? :D Finally, that explains it all... You're a well talented intruder and I give it to you...

Or should I say: President of female reactions... Wudaokou is about 7,000 miles from you... Just remember to rather impress the females around there today... you may gain more than doing it here.. ;)

Have a nice day
    . wrote:
    @Thostan- I wouldn't be so harsh. The poster of this thread is asking for warmth and hugs, that pretty much says it all. The fact that he states he's a bad guy is just to broaden an utopic spectrum of people who could (and never will) answer positively to this cry for affection.

@Passion guy- Wow....just...wow...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.