Discussion » Dating & Romance » Difference between a 北方Girl and a 南方Girl...

• James .C (Singapore)
    James .C (Singapore) wrote:
    the differences are quite vast...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    so share the differences?it would be interesting for me also :)
  • James .C (Singapore)
    the way they speak...its totally different.
    one beat around the bush while the other is str8 forward.
    Looks can be different too..
    most important of all is the attitude.
    totally different.
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Girls in the south are gentler, perhaps more traditional
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    James, where am i from? 南方or 北方? i dont think u remember my location, and dont check it before answer me ^ ^
  • James .C (Singapore)
    u are frm shanghai!!! i know changning district!!
    hey i sent u virtual beverage every morning how wld i know where u come frm!
    :)
  • James .C (Singapore)
    how wld i not know where r u frm:) sorry typo:)
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

everyone is different.

• Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    :)
    so do u think the way or the attitude i am talking like a 南方girl?
  • James .C (Singapore)
    what a question!...its a little to short to take notice...:) anyway your impression towards me ...very "ladylike" nice...

and yuki...i belive u have a point too..no 2 are the same.
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    thanks first...but u know the truth is always different from the imagination...:P
  • James .C (Singapore)
    yup of coz..woman are god's greatest gift to the human world.
    If Mistreated, damn i would'nt wanna know the consequences!!
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Different place raise different girls~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    every single person got their own background, story and personality, so I'd rather getting to know the girl in front of me by myself, not by where she comes from
  • James .C (Singapore)
    sometimes we mustnt drift away from the topic given....its the differences rather than preferring where one came from...thats y all the misunderstanding and problem arises.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    so what your topic is? the difference between southern girls and northern girls is "vast"? Is it your personal feeling? Well, my personal feeling is: not so "vast“...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@ Da Fan: "every single person got their own background, story and personality"

+1.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    just test them by telling them to say "老奶奶上楼打牛奶“ then u will see the difference
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    i am 南方girl , but 神经跟北方girl一样大条:)
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

i am 南方girl,but 口音被说跟东北yin一样 :(

• Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

northern are taller than southern.

southern are more cute than northern

• James .C (Singapore)
    at the end of the day we all have the freedom of speech...say what you like if all reflects yourself...thanks:)
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

i think southern girls have more open minded than northern girls

• John
    John wrote:
    @Cathleen

Shanghai, Changning District? Great memories! Zhongshan Park, Longzhimeng, Xian Xia Rd. etc..... Very convenient location. Close enough to everything (Xujiahui, Gubei, etc.)

Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai!!!

*sighs*
  • 苏子
    苏子 wrote:

no big difference just their pronunciation

• Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

@Sheryl

then please laugh loudly!

well,then I have to say maybe you are one of special nothern girls.

some foreigners i know who once lived in northen china.and then now live in southern china..

all of them said southern girls have more open minded than northern girls.

btw I don't know why you think about "Sexually"?it is kinda weird.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    "some foreigners i know who once lived in northen china.and then now live in southern china..all of them said southern girls have more open minded than northern girls."

maybe becoz southern girls are open-minded to only foreigners, but northern girls are open-minded to whom they really consider cool and cute, no matter where he comes from, haha.

My favorite is Beijing girls, they only fuck with whom they really like, but never play the role like chicks to be fucked~
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    在这里说中文大家欢迎吧?
    我不作南方和北方女孩不一样的比较...因为地域不同而不同...还有就是觉得没什么可说的...有不一样的地方大家都看在眼里了......再看不到的在这帖子里也能看到个缩影.....

不是针对sheryl....只是想问一下...北京和香港,哪更国际化???哪里的人更open-mind?我不反对sheryl说她有可能是最open-mind的人如果把她放在南方....但是我也更不反对有些很自命不凡的人来到南方...:)

关于Da Fan...open-minded to only foreigners.....根据我在深圳蛇口所见...本地南方人对外国人奉承的实在是有点少....然后另外一点想和你说的就是....随便一张讨论思想开放的贴都能让你联系上性还有fuck fuck了...我深感无语....
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    John:),yeah, zhongshan park, very convenient place...that is why i choose here to settle down for a few years...

hey da fan, u r too honest, lol, southern girls r more open minded to foreigners,i think that is why most foreigners perfer to stay in shanghai for more fun...much easier to pick up line..flirt...and have sex for freeee...
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    回应Zhaohong.....

不知我们常说的某地"笑贫不笑娼"是哪某地?
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    哈哈, 如果在蛇口你没体会到的话,欢迎你来上海. 来见识下,什么叫做外国人的天堂.
    anyway,先撇开sex不谈,我刚到上海的时候,就听说过上海女人找老公是分369等滴.排名最先的是老外,其次是日本人,再次是台湾人,最后是上海本地的有房有车有公司男...这个是不是你所谓的open minded? 所以我见过的,听过的上海人,无论男女,从不否认他们的拜金主义,够open minded!
    至于sex这方面, 我真的建议你去北京的酒吧和上海的酒吧看看,就知道区别有多大了...
    我赞成da fan说的northern girls are open-minded to whom they really consider cool and cute, no matter where he comes from.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    李同学你很奇怪唉,我随便扯几句淡也能引起您这么严肃的思考…我也很汗啊…这个论坛上的fxxk很少么?说这个词儿一定就是说性么?态度,狂野的态度,你自己体会吧~至于什么南方啊北方啊什么的,在我概念里淮河以南都是南方,长江三角洲就是南方,深圳那一亩三分地儿我可没什么印象,虽然前前后后也呆过好几个月吧。再者说,还是那句话,我本也没正经儿,你装什么蒜啊。本人之前早已严肃地回过此贴,有兴趣你自己去查吧~还有,甭拿什么香港说事儿,那地方真挺没劲的,在我眼中就是“极好的制度+一小群很有意思的人+一大群殖民意识浓重的土鳖+文化荒漠”,更何况什么“国际化”干此贴毛事儿?什么叫国际化?什么叫open-minded?两者等同么?关于此贴我再重复一遍:每个人都有他特定的背景、经历和个性。我宁愿亲自去了解一个人,而不是根据什么地域去预判一个人。就算是去预判,什么南方北方之类的说法也太扯淡。东部呢?西部呢?城市呢?乡村呢?教育背景呢?家庭成分呢?无聊不无聊啊~哥儿几个省省吧,给人群标label这事儿本来就是个很不open-minded的破事儿
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    I was living in Guangdong for the last 18 months and just got the impression that they were more traditional there. Though I I'm living in a very different kind of city now (Beijing) so I am not comparing like with like.

As for divorce rates Zhaolong , I think it is more of a city thing than a North/ South thing.

Divorce rate for Shanghai- 40%
    Beijing 38%
    Shenzen 37%

Southern girls certainly seem more 'emotionally closed' to me, on the surface at least.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

The majority of the girls I have met in the past 4 years in Beijing, including my wife, are northern girls ... the general trend seems to be that northern girls are generally louder, friendlier, whereas southern girls (especially Shanghai, Guang Zhou and Hong Kong) are quiet and cool ... but of course, this is just a general trend, and there are always exceptions ...
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    哥儿们姐儿们接着吵啊~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    “贱猪”...下嘴还真狠啊...(-_-!)...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    事实上猪是一种很聪明的动物呢。据最新消息,狗也开始感染H1N1啦...
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Kodi,

I think you being overly relativist here. There is an idea out there (usually held by the Chinese themselves) that Northerners and Southerners are quite different. I have had many people tell me that the North and South are like two different countries. And although although it would be foolish to extrapolate from one case, it seems you have picked up on a difference at some level.

I'm not sure that guys always equate open with easy, to me it is more of an attitude or way of behaving, but it's certainly a nebulous term.

I certainly agree that it would be interesting to read more on the subject and get more opinions. I genuinely saw this thread in more sociological tems than the sexual one that you are suggesting it is. And I have a dirty mind. Perhaps this one just got passed me, eh.

Anyhow, if there are significant cultural differences, it is not too much of a leap that they may have very different attitudes towards something like sex. Though I think it would be a foolish man who oversimplified things to say either were more 'easy' than the other.
  • TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    My biology teacher always used to say there's a "Vas Deferens' (snorts with glee)... then again, he ate his wife's placenta the dirty sod
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

哦?头像换回去啦~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yep, lovely people can't be wankers, they got distinguish personalities~What care most is not what others think, but what I really like
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Umm...must be delicious if roasted...
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Well Peter, I like to use my words inversely to the way I use dildos on people.

Never use a few when just one will do. Never use a big one where you can use a smaller one.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Dont compare who is much more open-minded,because 1st open-minded can be used in many aspects,2nd this happened in both northern and southern China,even the girls,boys.Dont say the Shanghai or GuangZhou or HK girls are more towards to the foreigners,even the BeiJing girls they are doing the same thing,this is not particular,this is general,okay?guys!

And regarding to the difference,I have to admit that yes the Northern girls let me feel they are generosity,laugh/speak loudly,somehow behave like a man(it is not that bad sometimes),is it because well-educated or just over indepent?For some people(not all)will also felt arrogant,stuck up,maybe just because they have more higher education???But hey,if so,that is NOTHING!!

The southern girls are really more soft,at least from the looking,most of them are really something small,like the small bird,ahaha!But when they are shouting or been pissed off,well,that is another thing,is really like the lion,this is for particular,and me .... one of them.But from the looking,I always been though come from QingDao :( VERY SAD!!!!!!! Im a 100% southern girl!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Nina: It is refreshing to hear something from a female prospective about the differences between northern and southern Chinese girls more than just a simple, "they are more open." 

I posted my comments about my curiosity about it and I feel I was a little misunderstood.  I was not saying that I believe it is sexual openness that sets northern a southern girls apart.  I was simply responding to Renne Lok's comment earlier about how guys always refer to the difference in sexual terms. 

I disagree with only looking at the differences in sexual terms also, if there really are any differences that can be attributed to people from the north that people from the south lack or vise versa. 

Maybe I should have been more clear and organized in my explanation and trim the fat a little hehe.

Shino:  I really enjoy reading your crazy rants.  I think this may be inspiration for a song!  Im a Catty Pig haha!  Thank you!  I have benn called many things but never a Bitchy/Catty Pig hehe.  That is very cute of you.  Why are you growling in your post may I ask?  Also I am not sure what you mean by me raping a young girl.  Can you please clarify this point.

I should make a few corrections to my post, for it seems I did make some errors lol.  I meant to say "You do not want a girl who's identity dies when she meets you"  and I said, "I do not go around pounding innocent virgins."  Maybe I should be less blunt in these forums and keep my realist thoughts to my self before people think I am an asshole lol.  Also maybe the language I used is a little harsh. 

• TonyDice
    TonyDice wrote:
    Yes Shino, do please clarify your point about RAPING A YOUNG GIRL. I, and various legal minds, always feel these matters need clarity...
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    Nina Cheung !!

我赞同你!!
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

Nina Cheung

i agree with you!

our southern accent is really soft.there is no doubt.most of us are smaller than shorter than northern.But i don't think that is matter.because guys usually like small girl.it is not good to be too tall.=)

• NN
    NN wrote:
    Well thanks RENEE LOK!!!!
    I just remember something,that we can see a lot here,many northern girls are WORKING AS A 二奶 or 小蜜 or hookers,especially the 东北姑娘,next are the 四川重慶姑娘,also 河南湖南妹子,this has coverted both northern and southern girls,so now what to say?Is the southern girls bitch or northern girls bitch?
    Somehow,I was thinking,the reason to cause the arguement between southern and northern,is actually we dont really know each other,we dont know how is the people there,what we focus are the stuffs around us.
    So conclusion is,if you like northern girls,then go to them,and if you prefer the southern girls,well,catch them dont let them run away ;)
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

四川?重庆?湖南?all south China in my mind, haha. btw, Nina, have you conduct a formal survey or something? If not, saying that there are more hookers in a certain group of people is not so rational~

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Da Fan, Nina's saying is partially true in Guangdong.

For Cantonese, North means north of Guangdong.

For Hongkong-ese, North means who cannot speak Cantonese, speaking Putonghua.

HK-ese used to describe girls from mainland/north as Bei Gu(北姑),also means hookers from the north. an offensive name.It is because many girls from Dongbei works as prosti in 80s.

I guess, It doesnt mean all the hookers in HK at that time is from 东北, i think some hk or local cantonese did the same, but just girls from 东北 became a group and easy to be recognize as outsiders....That's why they had a feeling of 东北-四川-湖南thing.

I guess Nina is from Guangdong or HK.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Yuki, it's very nice of you, but actually I already know what you say, haha ~~ It remind me two thing: 1) the very famous series of "XXX眼中的中国", 2) a funny saying my gf told me when she's study in HK: "你可以叫香港以外的女生为'北妹', 或者广东以北的女生都叫'北妹', 但请你不要叫我'北妹', 北京没有什么'北妹', 北京只有姑奶奶~"

As you said, People from Cantonese region used to consider all places north to Guangdong as 北方 is not only a result of geographical location, but there are historical bias behind it. Why there is no north-east guy consider all places other than north-east China as 南方?Now lots of guys from Guangdong or HK still use some historically biased word, and lots of them just claim that it's just some kind custom, not offensive. I think such an explaination is funny. Though there is no special historically offensive words refer to Beijinger, but I'm still feel uncomfortable when hearing some "south guy" using words like "北姑", "北妹", "北佬儿", etc. Each time I hear those words, only one word in my mind(of coz i won't speak out to them): 傻逼南蛮没文化 :-D
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

wahaha, I remember when I was a kid, we refered foreigners as Fan Gui Lao 番鬼佬. more offensive than lao wai actually :)

I dont like any of these types of comparison, perhaps because of my complicated situation. I came from east of Guangxi, speaking Cantonese. Have similar cooking, eating hobby and other culture details like all Cantonese.

But for Cantonese people, Guangxi people are poor, so they tend to describe these type of Cantonese as 白话,to differentiate their typical "beautiful" HK/Guangzhou style Cantonese...I can speak in Guangzhou accent too, but most of the time i hate to do that. since it makes me feel weird....好像我多想沾广东的光似地。

When people ask me where am i from, i said Guangxi...then they would ask me then do u speak Guangxi dialect...GDI, we don‘t have any guangxi dialect at all!!!! They keep on asking, are u Han people or Zhuang people壮族人?! I swear, I never know any Zhuang people in my city!!!

I've been in Beijing for more than 7 years, speaking strong northen accent Putonghua since all of my good friends are 北京人. I dont have in myself any hint to show i am a southern. i am not black-skin, not short, not small at all.....

To think about personality, my friends all say me 大大咧咧,very northen. but my bf said i am sensitive, very southern...

Then...WTH, once people started to compare northen and southern, i feel really really complicated in my own case!!!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Haha, Yuki, I like you! as to the comparision thing, my point of view keeps unchange:
    there is no need to compare, not need to put label on somebody only becoz he/she belongs to certain group. To know the person by yourself, then if you like him/her, give him/her huges, if you hate him/her, just go away~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

exactly~~!

• kö
    wrote:
    长江下游酱油党路过····o(╯□╰)o····
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    长江下游我也巨熟无比啊,酱油女有兴趣的话也开个争议性话题聊聊,哈哈哈!
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    楼上,是吊几个还是叼几个啊?
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    还是顶起nina...

我想问一下Da Fan....南蛮是什么?南蛮是不是真的像你所说的很野蛮很没文化?傻逼南蛮没文化这几个字配不配从你嘴里说出来?南蛮族的分布主要是哪?你所认识的南方人有几个?你住在南方的时间有多长?
    另外.....我不是香港人,我对香港不太感冒.对于你说香港是个文化荒漠来说....呃....不知道你对香港的文化有多深入了解?
    再有就是要纠正一下...我们从来不叫北姑,北妹,北佬儿...我们叫的是"捞佬""捞西"而且是有选择性地叫...:)

另外是对yuki说一下...我觉得我认识的广东人应该比你认识的广东人要多一点点....所以...在我的朋友里面,看不起广西人的人还算是没有的....我们现在一个个都在讨论南宁的变化,东盟的中心城市.个个都在说南宁人素质很高...就不知道你的广东朋友都是什么样的人了....

再就是...我不觉得"番鬼佬"和"老外"比会有什么不一样...讲粤语的人喜欢什么都加个"佬",歧视不歧视取决于"佬"字前面加的是什么.....我问一下你知道..."番鬼"是什么意思吗??
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    另外...不想沾广东的光...把北海市还回来!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    haha yeah tell em Sabina. I try to only hang out with the really cool ones anyway, so I do not notice the negative things enough to compare the two. I would only have good qualities to compare, but I only go around polite, nice, generous, unselfish, non-prostitute women from both the North and South. If they are not cool I do not care where they are from. If they have great qualities then it does not matter. If they have a beautiful heart then it makes their outside beautiful.

Why do we always focus on the differences between people? That separates us further and further. Can we try to focus on the things we have in common? Try that and see what kinds of things come your way. Think positively and you will see.

:P
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    我足足一个南方人(广西的),本来不想说话,我是个爱听并不怎么爱说的人,然而我有要在这里说些什么,但有不能说什么。不管怎么样,有一句话:人比人,激死人。无论来自南方还是北方,同是中国人,何必针锋相对,斤斤计较,你说我的不是,我道你的不是,比到最后又有何益?倒不如淡定淡定,心平气和说说话,聊聊想法,开阔思维,打开眼界,不足之处大家提点提点就是。大家都清楚,人无完人,不管来自何方,都有好有坏,这是社会定律。同是人,同是一个生命,互尊互重,珍惜身边的人才是真的
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@李炳雁

我说的details你很明白,但我要讲的意思你是一点没看懂。说广东人看不起广西人,的确是偏激的说法,我没证据,纯粹个人感觉。可能的确是被害妄想症?!哈哈哈哈。

BUT我想讲的是我自己identity的问题,不是要讨论两广人民。

并不是看不起,但是你很难否认,口音不同(随着地域经济的不同)带给人潜意识的优越感。要不,为什么大家都觉得广州口音好听??这个“好听”和“不好听”难道是美学上的么?

anyway,这是我个人想法。我不能代表任何人,我甚至都不觉得自己是广西人,虽然地域上是,但我从来不觉得有确切的“广西”这么个地方,只有桂林,柳州bla bla~我们那边的人一直就当自己是广东人,但是我也觉得很怪。这就是所谓的identity dillemma吧。so,“北海市还回来”的说法,跟我说一点意义都没。

我是以自己的经历来说讨论南北差别有多无意义,起码在我身上是无意义的。很多人都说我“不像”,不像梧州人,不像广西人,不像南方人。到日后这个“不像”发展成,不像中国人。。。。希望我还是地球人。

转念一想,我为何要像某个群体,我就是我。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @李炳雁

是我中文不好?还是我英文不好?还是你英文不好,所以只认得“傻逼南蛮没文化”这几个字啊?真是无语了...求求你了,我有在评价南方的文化么?我有在评价北方的文化么?我有在评价哪儿跟哪儿的文化区别么?我觉得我说得够清楚了:此帖帖题目叫做“南方女孩儿和北方女孩儿”,这一点上我说明白了,我对一个人从哪儿来的不是很感兴趣。从群体区别上看,我也觉得与其真去研究什么南北区别,还不如去研究什么城乡区别、教育区别、直至个人区别,那样的差异更显著,更有背后的原因可去探究。

我在南方住了多久?这个问题更奇怪...南方是哪儿?我是乖孩子,响应党的号召,从小坚持认定“秦岭-淮河”以南为中国的南方。从这个角度说,我在南方定居总计超过了5年。不知你指的南方是哪儿?广东&香港澳门?那是时间不长:深圳我待过3-4个月,香港待过小半年。然后呢?如果我的本意真的是评论某地的文化(这不是我本意),由于我在当地定居的时间过短,所以没有权利/能力评价?那好,你日常都喜欢评论啥?政治?经济?文化?艺术?音乐?我都可以说:你没有权利/能力评价,因为你没有足够的insight,因为你不是专业艺术家/音乐家。你觉得我这样说OK么?呵呵。再次强调:我本意不是评价某地的文化。

接下来,“傻逼南蛮没文化这几个字配不配从你嘴里说出来?”我不质疑你问这个对不对,我质疑的是你这个问句的逻辑性。还是那句话,不知是我中文/英文有问题还是你中文/英文有问题,我说得很明白:我去过你心中的“南方”,待过一段时日,听过很多故事,亲身经历过很多现场,于是我说:“Each time I hear those words, only one word in my mind(of coz i won't speak out to them): 傻逼南蛮没文化”。听懂了么?每当我听到有某人A说这些词的时候,我心中就会对A生成一句“傻逼南蛮没文化”。听懂了么?我对于某人A的某项我认为不文明的行为进行了针对他个人的不文明的人身攻击。所以说,我在骂一个人,你可以说“Da Fan你居然骂人,你是!!#@$@$”,但你说什么“配不配从你嘴里说出来?”是很莫名其妙的。什么叫做“配不配”?我能想到的解释只有两个:1)如第二段所述,你觉得我在南方待得时间不长,于是没有权利/能力去鉴定某个南方人是否“傻逼没文化”;2)你认为我傻逼没文化,同时认为一个傻逼没文化的人不配去评价别人为傻逼没文化。如果是1),第二段中已述;如果是2),你可以这么认为,但要给出支持性的证据,否则就是在我没有对你进行人身攻击,没有对你所在的任何群体进行群体攻击的情况下,对我进行的人身攻击。过去我在心情一般需要娱乐的时候,很喜欢和别人进行互相的人身攻击,以使心情变得好起来。现在我觉得这样不好,我就不攻击你了,哈哈。

最后对于香港文化,我承认这是我从前到后唯一的针对地域文化给出的评价。我很喜欢跟香港待着,购物便宜,服务一流,制度规范,官员廉洁。不过对那个地方的文化,我的评价依然是“荒漠”。注意一点,我用的词是“文化荒漠”,并不是“没文化”。这两个评价意思不一样,解释太费劲,你自己体会吧。简单说,“没文化”是评价某事物很“下里巴人”,“文化荒漠”是评价某事物缺乏“阳春白雪”。或者说得更简单点儿,“没文化”是在形容“差”,“文化荒漠”是在形容“没什么亮点”。然后这个话题就不展开了,真展开够写上万字,有兴趣的话再讨论吧~~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    “转念一想,我为何要像某个群体,我就是我。”-exactly

"北京没有什么'北妹', 北京只有姑奶奶"
    haha,当时我都快笑死了~~

东夷西戎北胡南蛮,这种说法确实自古就有,本就是贬义词儿嘛。我骂一个人,自然要用贬义词儿,否则还骂个什么劲呢,呵呵。我没兴趣也从来不会说南方人都是“南蛮”,但我会在骂一个南方人的时候使用“南蛮”这个词儿,明了?
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    啊!你是重庆人!多好的地方啊,我的生活终就缺娱乐,改天我也要去娱乐之都去,去成都搓麻将,去重庆临街打望,哈哈
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    好濃的火藥味!!!
    明明是在討論南北方的女生,怎麼變成了在討論總體的南北方?像在爭論南方好還是北方好一樣?Did it make any sense?huh?南方北方還不都是中國麼?南方人北方人還不都是中國人?

@Da Fun Yes,I never had any surveies,but what I said is in a general.Look,it is not something I heard from one people,two people,but something I have ever seen by my eyes.And this is not just happened in GuangZhou or HK,even in Taiwan,XiaMen.Many of the southern cities.Anyway,Im not mean,and this thread was posting for people to discuss their opinions.so I was just trying to express my opinions,and yet hearing back from other people.So actually regarding to the personal remark between u and 李炳雁,I dont really think it is funny/makes senses or something.Somhow it was kinda of boring,non-sense,sorry,not offensive,not mean,just saying frankly.However it seems some other things from some of what you said above.I felt the strong smell of the gunpowder.Yeah maybe the southern people 傻逼南蛮没文化.But that doesnt mean there is not 250 in the north parts.Morever,if the southern people really 傻逼南蛮没文化,then how the huge bussiness empire of south China built?And how the 傻逼南蛮没文化 is able to afford the super nice house for the 二奶 or 姑奶奶?Hey,Im so so sorry,but I really prefer to make you clear on this point.And yeah,,I have to stop writting,otherwise I will make another arguement here.Peace and Love.XOXOXOXOXOXOXO.

@ YuKi Same here,in the complicated status.Im not from GuangZhou or HK,I speak cantonese,around GZ and HK though.My mothertongue is Taiwanese,I have been mistaken to 青島MM even.SO COMPLICATED!!!!!!! :p
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Nina, 懒得解释了,我真觉得我说得够明白的了。类似“一个人有没有文化和他有没有钱到底有毛关系”的节外生枝的话题更是懒得说了。whatever
  • kö
    wrote:
    任何有正义的话题的过程都是这样 理性分析------激烈争吵诋毁-----无奈说声88···最后 由我来说声中国很流行的字 :“靠,窝里斗”
  • kö
    wrote:
    哦 是争议···搞错了 o(╯□╰)o···
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    DaFan,你很无敌哈!!赞一个!

BTW,基本不骂脏话,不过今儿破个例...讨厌SB, 更讨厌装B的SB...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    狭隘啊狭隘。好像一些人的思维被另一些人说中了?哈哈
    南方人以是南方人自豪,北方人以是北方人自豪,哪还没有点耗子屎,把自己混的内破地儿说得那么牛逼有毛用,省省吧。
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    恩...已阅....结论一.....你不知道南蛮指的是什么....
    结论二.....你没有了解过香港的文化....

最后....懒的再说什么了....
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@Da Fan, 表激动。激动的后果就是打了这么一大篇字。。。。。我才不过说了句我不想说广东话,因为不想让误认为我是广东人。他就让我“把北海市还回来”,我都没激动呢。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Yuki, 我没激动,我的爱好和Pete是一样的,纯属娱乐啦,呵呵~“结论”这个词儿很牛B啊~通常情况下我只表达个人主观感受,很少说什么什么事情是我的“结论”。如果我要说个什么“结论”,前提是我觉得我把为什么我得出了这个结论的前因后果说清楚了。我现在也认为理应如此,不过貌似不是所有人都是这样啊…看来这个风格我得改改,太费劲儿了,我决定以后也这么做:啥正经的也不说,什么为什么都不说,直接得出几个结论,告诉对方“你啥都不懂”,同时自己到底懂什么却半句不说,然后落下一句“懒得多说了”走人完事儿~嗯,这样确实颇为省事儿:-D

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@李炳雁

1,结论?从何而来?逻辑在哪?认真看看别人表达的意思行吗?虽然我很不喜欢用这个词,“中心思想,领会精神”! :)

2,关于“南蛮”,知不知道南蛮在哪里重要,还是用这个词的语境重要?我只记得,以前上课,我们系教中国古代政治史的叫兽经常开我玩笑,说我来自“蛮夷之地”,“民风彪悍”~ 请问他也不清楚南蛮在哪么?就算他不知道好了*___*,我欣然接受了这一称呼。

3,我想问一下怎么样算是了解香港文化?是只有香港人,或在香港定居多少年以上才算了解这个文化?

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@Da Fan,哈,傻了吧。

我妈妈以前就教育我,在和别人辩论时,最好的办法,就是别人激情洋溢说了一大通,你微笑着看他,然后说4字,“都是废话”,这样对手会急死气死,要不你以为武状元怎么给唐伯虎气得吐血的。:)

• Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

南方人以是南方人自豪,北方人以是北方人自豪.

agreed!anyways we both chinese.LOVE & PEACE    XOXOXOXOX

• NN
    NN wrote:
    覺得這個話題還是挺吸引我的眼球的,儘管我差點要大動干戈。
    如果沒有爭執沒有後續又怎麼會有點擊率?
    類似娛樂圈的潛規則 --- 炒作!!啊哈哈!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

我来也...

每个国家,都有个别值得自豪的地方,当然,也有一些不想为人所知的黑点...这个,先不说了,否则扯远了...

我之前给一位新朋友(应该是非洲的)也简单解释过...中国人,本身的民族感就是很强的,但这个不单是国家层面而言,而是有更深的一个层面("层面"用的对吗?)

国内的每个省份,每个城市,每个村落或乡镇,都相信自己是全国最好的,这就是中国人的本质...我原来是想写几个例子的,但由于时间关系,今晚稍后再继续...

总而言之,我个人坚持世界大同,没必要因为:

1. 外观--肤色,头发,甚至面上,身上有什么缺陷或特点...或
    2. 口音--北京Vs南方,普通话Vs京腔...或美国Vs英国Vs澳洲...或
    3. 生活习惯--喝咖啡还是喝豆浆,吃多士还是吃油条...或
    4. 读书多少或工作--这个是很明显的阶级观念(和歧视)
    etc

...来判断别人怎么样,自己又怎么样...我去买菜了...
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    每个人都是独一无人的,都是有个性的,所以一个地方的一个人是无法代表那个地方的整个群体;共性存在于个性之中,所以一个地方的人民的基本共性是要去点所有人的个性后剩下的东西。
    最后呢,希望大家以自己是独一无二的人活在这个世上为荣就可以啦。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

最后开会的决定,今天先不去买菜了...

我也是刚才才留意到...不想说广东话,因为不想别人误会自己是广东人...好像很有道理...那么请问各位,我是应该说破烂的普通话,还是说英语呢?呵呵...

我刚才说到,想举几个例子的啊?

1. 1997之前,香港人看不起内地人,这个很多人都知道--主要原因是因为接触比较少,因为都集中在内地的亲友...而香港人为了炫耀(好像是中国人的特性?),就常常买这买那的(彩电,洗衣机,冰箱,录像机),慢慢形成一种内地人都好像很贪心的形象,也同时让很多内地人以为香港真的是遍地黄金,有很多人也就是因为这个原因,而偷渡去香港,这也不是什么新闻了...就算是到今天为止,还是有很多人以为香港怎么怎么好,但实际情况却不是这样...

2. 内地人也有很多看不起香港人--呵呵,很简单的原因,就是因为大多数香港人的普通话都说的不好,而内地人就认为既然是中国人,就应该懂普通话...

3. 就跟我在另一篇说的一样...北京人看不起上海人,上海人也看不起北京人...诸如此类...诸如此类...诸如此类...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

补充一点...

80前后,香港有一套很流行的电视剧(好像是叫"奋斗",有周润发的),那时候开始,内地人被统称"阿灿"...

现在啊...呵呵...内地人就会称呼我们这些穷的香港人为"港灿"...尤其是深圳,广州那边,这个,也许Nina可以证实一下我是对是错...

我想说的是...时代不同,相对的地位不一样,想法也不一样...
  • Veronica Skagen
    so we can only discuss about a 北方GIRL and a 南方GIRL?
    not about the people in general?
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    一点点小资料吧,南蛮这个词.我觉得只是因为带有个蛮字,所以被某一小群人用来形容住在南方的野蛮的人...其实某一小群人根本就不知道其实南蛮是中国最古老的原生民族...是世界稻作文明...海洋文明的创造者..茶..陶器...漆器...手工业的发明者..世界女神祭祀...萨满文化的传播者...南蛮是世界古老民族之一....

另外说一下..两广是从西汉初期开始在岭南地区建立的诸侯王国,叫南越国....

香港....虽然我觉得最近这些年的港产片退步了很多,只是我个人片面的感觉...小时候看港产片觉得很有意思的,,现在觉得很无聊了...自从房祖名,TWINS近入电影圈.....但是我不觉得自此香港就是个文化荒漠....起码我知道香港有个城市当代舞蹈团.....由曹诚渊带领的....中国唯一一个完整的玛莎格莱姆现代舞训练体系拥有者.....北京的雷动天下现代舞团也是曹诚渊的....不光是现代舞...芭蕾,还有音乐方面......所以我自认不敢称香港是文化荒漠.....

汇报完毕...望在京领导们检阅....
  • Veronica Skagen
    @李炳雁 - 我们只可以讨论关于北方女孩和南方女孩..
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Dingdang, 你说的这些都对,我都同意,所以这些现象正是我所反对的。我觉得这样很无聊,A觉得A那儿好,B觉得B那儿好,无可厚非;但把这当成纯个人感情因素的东西就好了,犯不着非要通过比较“A处怎么就比B处好”的这种形式来凸现A处好。当然了,这种现象确实很普遍,全球都是如此,最典型的就是老美啦,哈哈哈。

@李同学, 先不去说你说的东西的真实性,老实说,我没看明白你说的第一段和第二段是用来干什么的...可能是我才疏学浅吧。我只知道历史上的中国文明起源于黄河流域和长江中游,之后的文明中心长期以来一直在黄河流域,后来在长江中下游也有极大的发展。北京作为一个文化中心那已经是很靠后的事情了,上海作为另一个文化中心更是很靠后的事情了。至于什么稻作文明、海洋文明、茶、陶器、漆器...我没文化,也懒得查,不用别的,首先,给我个“稻作文明”和“海洋文明”的定义,其次,给我个出处,我自己看,最后,告诉我你说这些是想表达什么?想表达的东西和我说过的话有什么关系?想表达的东西和你又有什么关系~

至于香港,我之前已经说了,那是另外的一个话题。首先,之前我强调过了,我从来没有说过香港人没文化,没说过香港不好,事实上我挺喜欢待在那儿的。其次,“文化荒漠”你可以看成是一个程度的形容,而且这也是我的一个主观感受,不是我的什么狗屁“结论”,大可以拿来讨论。我的感觉很简单,那就是对于香港这个级别的世界大城市,香港在文化艺术领域相对来说,差得很多。你要是对这个话题真感兴趣,可以另起题说。

对于你说的第三段话,怎么说呢...如果考GRE或者GMAT的人写Arguement的时候碰到你这么一段话,一定要高兴死了...这段话大致可分为两个部分:1)叙述了一个个人体会:你“小时候看港产片觉得很有意思的”,“自从房祖名,TWINS近入电影圈”,你“觉得很无聊了”,同时强调了这些“只是个人片面的感觉”。在叙述完这个体会后,得出观点“不觉得自此香港就是个文化荒漠”2)描述了一个个案的存在:你“知道香港有个城市当代舞蹈团”,由A带领的,是“中国唯一一个完整的玛莎格莱姆现代舞训练体系拥有者”,而且“北京的雷动天下现代舞团也是曹诚渊的”,他们“不光是现代舞...芭蕾,还有音乐方面”。之后再次得出观点,你“自认不敢称香港是文化荒漠”......

嗯...我都不知道该怎么跟你说才好了...因为香港电影退步了,所以香港不是文化荒漠;因为香港有一个具有某种特点(通过你的描述,此特点貌似并非香港原创)的现代舞团,所以不能称香港是文化荒漠...is this youre reasoning?

我不是领导,您是大拿~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

李同学,我宿醉醒来,被你的逻辑给彻底震醒了。好吧,你要说历史,我也陪你说说不才我学的历史。

“所以被某一小群人用来形容住在南方的野蛮的人...其实某一小群人根本就不知道其实南蛮是中国最古老的原生民族...是世界稻作文明...海 洋文明的创造者..茶..陶器...漆器...手工业的发明者..世界女神祭祀...萨满文化的传播者...南蛮是世界古老民族之一....”

1,中国最古老的原声民族,这个最字从何而来??有考古的年代证明么?难道你想说“南蛮”(且不论有没有这个所谓“民族”)比什么羌族啊之类的都早??

2,“海洋文明的创造者”,我想,古希腊人很生气~

3,“茶、陶器、漆器”,真的,麻烦你读读历史书好吧?虽然我从学校毕业出来已经1年没碰历史书了,以前学的也不是中古历史。但是,漆器目前最早的发现是夏时代,夏在哪知道么?陶。。。仰韶在哪知道么?

4,手工业的发明者,世界女神祭祀!!!!!(我忍了,我不懂你说的什么意思。我不能我自己的无知而无畏。。。。)我想请教的是,手工业是个industry,怎样被发明?

5,萨满文化,说实话,我是看到这个词才真的想要回帖的,因为我对这个很感兴趣。我第一次对Saman感兴趣是看了列维·斯特劳斯的《结构主义人类学》,但我还是首次知道原来,我故乡大地才是孕育Saman文化的地方。。。。原来所有原生态的“巫”都是可以被成为Saman的啊,我是多么本末倒置阿。。。愚蠢的我。

6,to conclude,你可以粘贴一个东西过来证明你的论断,但好歹你也找一个好一点的信息源,你以为“百度百科”上的东西都是对的啊?求你了,以后写论文,就算要查,也用用wikipedia(wiki错的也很多!)

===============

但是,我承认我上面说的全部是Bullshit,我就是在撒气而已。因为这些东西根本不重要!!!世界哪个地方没有古文明?中国哪个地方没一两个遗址?

重要的是,根本没人想跟你辩这个民族哪个文化的事,说的不过都是,地域根本不重要,重要的是你这个人!

=================

关于香港。我以为你要举出什么震惊人的例子。。。。依我说,还不如说你们有王家卫、杜老大、银河映像春光映画好呢!还不如说说胡金铨呢,李安都向胡导致敬,怎么牛逼一个词了得!!还不如说说,80年代有梦剧院,有明哥,90年代有林夕、维港唱片,有人山人海好呢!

我是很哈所谓“粤语残片”的,我是很喜欢My Little airport坏碑唇的。我曾经也是熟读李碧华的。我不敢说我了解香港文化,但我肯定我很喜欢香港文化。但是!

怎么理解荒漠,荒漠,不是空白,不是“没有”,而是干燥,京片说的“大便干燥”的干燥,是无水!!

这个水,不是广东话的钱(水),而是“源”。香港的文化制度环境是好,但是文化这种东西,是和历史和地理有关的~你引进再多人才,那也不是你的。你再摩登,也是漂的。

我甚至很喜欢中文大学,里面教Culture Studies的老师,一生研究周星驰电影,真的很好,这里面有香港独特的文化味道,但是没人会说这种文化是厚的。这就是别人说荒漠的意思!

累,不知道你看懂了没!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Yuki, 超喜欢你有关“香港文化”的那部分!特别是“一生研究周星驰电影,真的很好,这里面有香港独特的文化味道,但是没人会说这种文化是厚的。”-EXACTLY!我的语文水平很差劲儿,很多意思表达得太不清楚了,身边朋友也是,一小部分很熟的人才能跟我大致意会,哈哈。我很佩服那些能把某些意思通过精确的文字表达出来的人。Many Tx!
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    以上各位長篇大論 口才了得 我不得不承認 北方人肚裡的墨水真的比南方人多!這也是我喜歡北方 北京的一個原因 才子才女多嘛(至少懂得耍嘴皮子) 然後再混進去那濃厚的京腔里 聽起來真的很有意思!但是同時也存在著個人覺得不好的地方 儘管我知道那可能是表示說話習慣或者是說話大氣/直接爽朗or something 經常聽到或者看到類似于“毛“”操“”傻逼“這一類的話 真的很讓人不敢恭維北方 我相信中國語言的精華是體現在以普通話為主體的北方地區 但是也包含了這些字眼麼?我曾經看到在這個論壇里的一個國外留學生用過"操”這個字 而且還是很頻繁的用 真沒想到這個詞在北方是這麼的流行。。。。老實說,在南方我也聽到過,但是說這些詞的都不是本南方當地人。。。

似乎有點跑題了,但是我想強調的是,這類詞語還是少用到公共場合。不過似乎強調了也沒用,網路論壇,伱想說啥就說啥,不喜歡聽也沒用。那是個人言論自由。

@叮噹老同志 伱怎麼把我給卷進去了又?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

李炳雁同学...哈哈,我以前在香港的时间,也在CCDC(城市当代舞蹈团)做了两年的"小工",跟曹诚渊兄妹也认识,曹诚渊的英文名字叫Willie,而妹妹的英文名字应该是Lulu...很久没见他们了,也不知道他们是否还记得我这个小人物...呵呵...

问...我始终不明白,为什么你们就是喜欢"群殴"的呢?李炳雁同学也就不过说了几句话...你们说的再多,再有道理,又怎么样?是否想证明一些什么?难道这就是你们的所谓教育?哈哈...真的不明白...可能我真的年纪大了...

香港是否有文化,呵呵,那就要看你们讨论的是那个年代...广西Yuki说的"粤语残片",从我懂说话,就开始看,什么张活游,白燕,任剑辉,白雪仙,何非凡,全都看过听过,后期的郑少秋,沈殿霞,冯宝宝,李香琴,也看过了...另外,北京有京剧,广东也有粤剧,所以那也应该算是香港六,七十年代的文化...

"粤语残片"慢慢息微,七十年代的香港,主要是由丽的呼声的黑白电视节目开始,后来无线电视慢慢成为主流,当时翡翆台的电视剧简直家传户晓,全香港的"黄金时间惯性收视",也应该算是当时的文化吧...甚至到今天,去年有"溏心风暴",最近有"宫心计"和"巾帼英雄",在国内也很受欢迎...很多"口头禅",也是从这种文化里面演变出来的,要是你现在在香港,深圳说"人生有几多个十年",别人就知道你看过"巾帼英雄"了,呵呵...

八十年代...因为受到美国和日本文化冲击,谭咏伦,张国荣,林子祥,梅艳芳,唱的歌,很多都是日本歌或英文歌改编的...林夕,达明一派,太极,Beyond,Blue Jeans,都是八十年代中后期的(林夕绝对不是九十年代的),他们算是香港的本土音乐...

九十年代...我已经脱节了...我也真的很老...呵呵...

老人家,去睡了...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Nina, 我越来越喜欢你了...

我想说这个很久了,要是你们之中那位自问是受过高深教育的,那么你们应该很清楚这些什么"操",什么"逼",是什么意思...我想说的是"修养",不是只靠读书多,就会有的,而是要用时间和脑袋培养出来的...

我读书不多,但很多年前,我就已经不再说广东话里面的粗言猥语,就算是英文的"F","S",我也不说了,那不是我的修养好,只是我觉得,要尊重别人,最少我要做到在语言上是如此...你们认为怎么样呢?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @叮当,何谓“群殴”?什么就叫做“不过就说了几句话”?人人都会说话,说得什么话都可被称为“不过就说了几句话”,然后一片祥和?很好,和谐~我在此贴中没看到有什么人在“群殴”,没看到有什么人在吵架。或者说,你认为一个论坛存在的目的是什么呢?大家吃吃饭,打打牌,喝喝茶?你认为怎么样呢?

关于香港文化,我觉得之前真的已经说得够多的了:没有任何人说香港没有文化,没有任何人说香港人没文化,是不是这样?所以说你说了那么多呢,还是白说,因为没有人质疑过“香港没有文化”。我口才很差,这一点上,我觉得Yuki说得很充分了,同时还是那句话:这么严肃的话题,我的观点是开放的,但是我想,如果真的想讨论,那就认真地讨论,这事儿足够展开说得很充分。如果不想讨论,那就什么都别说,如果要说,那就就这个话题有逻辑地去说,否则别人都不知该怎么回答你。

关于脏话,我去过东北,不说啥了;我去过华北,不说啥了;我去过西北,不说啥了;我去过华中,不说啥了;我去过华东,不说啥了;我去过西南,不说啥了;我去过华南,嗯...不说啥了...就注意到一点:各地都有很多人在说脏话,有些是国骂,更多的全是地方方言,什么都有,要多难听有多难听。所以总体上说,真的不要尝试非要死乞白列地把某个地方,某群人择干净。老实说,我在南方听的“操”字真的没有北方多,因为当地人自然是用当地方言去骂人。

上一段落主要是针对Nina所说的事情,嗯,她又在把中国给分成几个地区去比较了,这正是我所反对的。接下来说说叮当所说的什么“修养”。不需要受什么高深教育,甚至不需要受教育,一个人就能清楚地知道“操”,“B”是什么意思。而如果一个人受了教育,眼界开了,那他就不只知道“操”“B”是什么意思了,他就该知道,全国人民不仅仅用这些朴实的语言表达自己的情绪,他就该知道上海人还会说“册那”,他就该知道成都人会说“龟儿子”,他就该知道南京人会说“呆B”...他就该知道香港人会说“吊你老母”...再之后,他就该知道外国人说得更花哨...知道“操”和“B”是什么意思,和受没受过高深教育有什么关系么?至于什么“修养”,我觉得还是首先给出修养的定义。修养=??你没有定义,我不好去评判。如果“修养”只等于任何时候都不说脏话,那我还真有我的观点了:有“修养”不等于有文化,有“修养”不等于有知识,有“修养”不等于尊重别人,有“修养”不等于待人真诚,有“修养”不等于不虚伪,etc。我觉得一个人,一定要尽量尊重他人,但一定要真心,对于不值得尊重的人,用不着装着尊重,同时,对于应该尊重的人,最重要的不是你说什么,而是你怎么去做。

叮当,我没有别的意思,事实上我对你坚持不说脏话这一点,我总体上欣赏。我质疑的根本不是你不说脏话这个选择,我质疑的还是你的逻辑。问,是否世界上所有的人都值得你去尊重?好比某个人主动地、毫无道理地、不违反法律地、对你进行当面的攻击,你是否依然尊重他?如果是,为什么?如果不是,那你选择怎么办?你回答前,提前给出我的评价:如果是,我不支持你这样,因为我觉得如果人人都这样,这个世界不健康;如果不是,也就是说你不再尊重他,那你会如何选择?以不说脏话的形式进行言语攻击?--这种不说脏话你觉得不刻意么?对他进行耐心的教育?--我们的前提是教育不成。安静地走开?--呵呵,这就是我想最想说的:在这种情况下,有的人选择了骂回去,有的人选择了静静走开,这只是个人的性格和选择不同,这两种行为对社会健康发展各有什么作用真还不好说,但有一点可以肯定:甭拿什么“修养”说事儿。这个帖子,可能你读得不仔细,有兴趣可以再读一读,我是否有在别人行为规范时开口骂人,我是否有因为个案而辱骂一个群体。事实上除了评价香港的文化,我都没有对一个地域的任何事情发表过比较性的评论,更别说是辱骂了。您所欣赏的人,嗯,貌似此类的评论不少。不过这貌似和你我都同意的“世界大同”理念有所违背啊。

我心中的修养,确实不只靠读书多,甚至确实可以读书不多,脑子笨,想的时间也不长。所谓修养,核心在哪儿?表面的形式?成套路的规矩?不参与争论?淡泊名利?or...和谐?没觉得,我觉得其核心在于尊重自由以及由衷的真诚。
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

@Nina,北方人说操,南方人不也说“叼”么?这些语言不是北方独有的,谁都会用性语言来表示愤怒or sth,北方人性子烈,说得也多,难道所有东西不是有正有反,你喜欢这些,你就必然会讨厌这些。

@ 澳大利亚叮当,我没有很明白你说的内容,乱七八糟。“你们之中那位”,“群讴” bla bla。你说别人回你好不回你好,回你,还不被人说被害妄想症了~

我就纳闷了,怎么扯就被扯到修养去了。就因为“你们之中那位”查了点资料回了一大段??且不论你对学识和教育的要求是不是太低了,您的逻辑,是说因为别人说了一两句,你就扯了一大段,所以你很没修养???因为用到了学过的内容,所以你是“想证明你所受的教育”,是想显摆?逗!到底是谁先开始说他的“知识”的?????

既然你起头讨论了,为什么最后又弃而不顾,聊起了“修养”呢?

你们之中那位”确实很清楚“操、逼”是什么意思,谁不清楚啊。不识字你也会用这词骂人,叫兽买菜的时候也会骂街。“修养是靠时间和脑袋培养的”。没错,没人说读书人就有修养,但,也没人说老人就有修养。

文化是一个群体的东西,修养是个人的东西。此前一直在说文化,忽然被扯到个人上去了,我还是很糊涂。就因为说了几句香港文化如何如何(且不论前面有一大段赞美),就上升到人品问题了。。。。真高明。

如果,“澳大利亚叮当”您是在说我的话,我得说,我代表不了什么“所受教育”,“也不是广西yuki,因为“我还不起北海”,我也没法为别人说了“操”而负责。我就是我,我说我想的东西,我反驳我不能受的气。如果这是犯嗔,那就这样吧。

======

@Da Fan,别说了,说得再多只会被指没修养。指桑骂槐才是正道

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

哈哈...我的逻辑,的确是很值得质疑的...

我只是一个很简单的老顽固,我个人相信每个人天生都是好人,所以在我不认识,或没见过他的行为之前,我还是会对他(她)尊重的...见过了,或听过了,我就会做出一个定论怎么去看这个人,可能是我个人观感,也可能是我的愚昧无知...但那也是我的定论...

DF说的,我也见过,在北京也很多这一类人,在这个网站也有,我会怎么做?说两句笑,然后微笑离场,通常是我的选择...通常会值得我生气的人,都是一些值得我关心的人,不尊重我的人或我不尊重的人,我为什么要跟他们生气呢?很费力,很伤神的...

说到"修养"的定义,呵呵,很抱歉,我在很多不同的讨论也说过了不知多少次了,我读书没有你们多,所以还是不在这里献丑了...

我说到香港的六十,七十,八十年代,绝对不是想解释香港是(或不是)一个有文化的地方,只是老人家看见你们提到了,我也想怀怀旧,掉掉书包,说一些我知道的香港的电视和潮流音乐的历史,我没有说那是(或不是)香港的文化吧?...香港是否一个有文化的地方,其实也不能总体来说,我自问就没有什么文化了,什么红楼梦,水浒,三国,我都没看过,极其量我也只是看过一本西游记,所以我是一个没有什么文化的人,只懂无聊乱扯,哈哈...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    @Yuki,嗯,不打算说太多了:)

@叮当,你不会因为“个人相信”什么什么,就是个“简单的老顽固”。我们这儿懂得真心尊重人的人多了,我们觉得这是正常人的表现,我们不是老顽固,你自然也不是什么老顽固。你能这么说,good for u~

然后你说到了你怎么做,因为我猜到了你可能的回答,所以在先前的回帖中已经评论过了。我不打算评论在某种情况下,你选择“说两句笑,然后微笑离场”从社会的角度是好是坏,那个话题太大。我只是想强调,这只是你个人的一个中性选择罢了。碰到“恶人”,有的人选择了躲开,有的人选择了骂回去。躲开的人不会因其“躲开”这一行为而显得有半点儿什么所谓的“修养”。至于什么生气不生气的事情,可能是因为个性原因,你或许想象不到:选择骂回去的人才不会生气呢。

您对“修养”的定义...嗯,没找着。你愿意给个方向那我谢谢你,不愿意就算了。

香港文化嘛,不多说了,反正你也没再说什么,而且本来我也没打算展开讨论。
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    週末的陽光真燦爛 又溫暖 lovely sunshine ;)

這裡的討論也越來越有意思了 此起彼伏 像股市的那個曲綫圖 夠刺激!

不羅嗦了 反正我也沒那麼多墨水來扯 還是去我的美術館看畫展去~!

各位 have a lovely weekend ;)
  • Veronica Skagen
    actually, it's the upbringing to begin with..
  • Grace Chen
    Grace Chen wrote:
    Shanhgai girls are just too mean. They are totally sick cause they are over inferior in their deep minds. Not only shanghai, but also ex-colony area girls would be the same,Dalian, Qingdao, Harbin. Very false pride. Even they are very poor, they would like to do anthing even selling their bodies for LV. Even they are urgly among Chinese women and they can speak a fraction of Englinsh, they try to bond a foreinger. Once they do that, the vanity is satified.
  • Xx
    Xx wrote:
    我觉得海南、广西、广东、香港、澳门、台湾算南方。其他算北方,或者偏北
    open-minded不等于性开放吧?
    我来自南方,18岁以前是纯南方人,19岁以后不知道是什么了。我不知道别的南方人怎么样。
    我觉得我们家乡那边的女孩和我所知道的北方女孩是有差别的。
    我们那边的女孩会认为身体是很隐私的,成年以后即使是妈妈也不会随便看女儿的裸体,也不会在同性面前换衣服。北方女孩在同性面前都可以露点。
    南方女孩子比较小心眼,北方女孩子心机比较重。
    去澡堂的是北方女孩,在家冲凉的是南方女孩
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    哈哈哈哈,笑喷了,楼上的姑娘太乐了...
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    赤果果的地域帖。。。
  • 楼外
    楼外 wrote:
    说南方的时候,不要把上海拿出来说,上海是特例。
    这是这座城市自身的关系,这座城市就是这样的文化,而且,不是现在才形成的。上海当年是殖民地,很多因素造成了现在的上海。
  • Nicky Wong
    Nicky Wong wrote:
    we eat spicy, southern girls dont really. we talk more straight, they dont.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.