Discussion » Dating & Romance » sex with chinese girls....

• Usman
    Usman wrote:
    who like sx with chinese girls...?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

What an illuminating question.

Know what I like more than "sx"?

Teasing dorks on this forum.

• Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

let me ask....

who has yellow fever?!probably they like sex with chinese.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hahaha...and i like watching pete teasing dorks on the forum!:D
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

i like

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

i like having "sx" with all kinds of girls, and i like watching Pete teasing dorks

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Did someone say Sex? Oh never mind it was just sx : ( Hell yeah sex is great with the right person! Oh and occasionally with the person who can help you out when you both need to relax without complicating things : ) Good Friends are hard to find haha!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

I feel sorry for the poor bastard who does not like sex with Chinese if he lives in China!  Damn that would suck!  By the way Chinese girls are really sexy!

• Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    who like sex with foreign guys...?
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    i like sex with myself
  • 白杰/jason White

I dont know about Chinese girls but I would love to shower a White American Boy like you with my seeds anyday. Well, Even if I have to pay like 35 kuai...alright, lets make it 42, 45...yeah, 45 kuai I would pay to give you some extra protein on ur freckle-skinned face . ;)

my seeds son! my hot seeds...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Chinese girls have sex?
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:

写得好! 妈你们其他这些中国男人是吃屎长大的啊? 这几个中国女的也真贱...兄弟要是这个JOHAN感接嘴老子找几个人把他打个半死再把丫PASSPORT 烧了. 顶起! 

• Mandy Wang
    Mandy Wang wrote:
    this question is very stupid and very liu mang!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    “very liu mang! ” 哈哈 我喜欢你的表达方式!很幽默哈哈 !
  • Ikevenson
    Ikevenson wrote:

Sabina   oh sorry Sha B na hahaha

我就是听不懂鸟语. 你喜欢就上吧. 为老外们多生几个孩子.

您可真是对号入座啊...

• Siri Haslund
    Siri Haslund wrote:

sex is nothing,,,

• Bing
    Bing wrote:
    T-T
    oh yeah baby...........
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Wow sex really seems to drive you all crazy too bad it's in such a way...
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Good lord, I have seen some dumbass questions on this forum, but this really takes the cake. Look dude...it is pretty much universally acknowledged that all people like sex-period. So your question isn't really going to produce any deep, insightful answers.

As far as I can tell,  you started this thread in a pathetic attempt to get laid. News flash-there are websites for that.  Take your vapid questions there. All your are accomplishing here is exposing yourself as a socially awkward creep.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... someone is definitely asking for trouble ...

Though, it raised an interesting point, does sex really sell? It seems that sex and love (or relationship in general) is a very popular topic in many forum threads ...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Right on, Peter.

I'm going to keep this massive FAIL thread open to see how much suck it can accumulate.

• Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    对于这种浅薄的问题,身为女生没啥感觉,不过却很容易撩起自尊的中国男人的爱国情操。
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    You sure this guy deserves so much of your attention miss?
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
    very stupid question. what do you think about "chinese girl"?
  • ANN
    ANN wrote:
    why do not ask "sex with foreign girls"? you hurt chinese girls . what a stupid question! chinese girls , kind 、good、cute、beautiful .... i hope foreigner guys if you love chinese girl,good to her and protect her.
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    to ann: nice kick back
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Peter, what are these websites you talk about? I need to know for an academic project...
  • Bing
    Bing wrote:
    howdy..................
  • Usman
    Usman wrote:
    all chinese girls r bull shit...
    1st they said we can play together but when we want then u know what they said...?
    "I AM VERY TRADITIONAL GIRL"
    all bull shit
    fuck off
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    you says like fart Johan. becoz you are so rude, never chinese girl like you.
    sad Johan poor guy you should be look into yourself from your wee-wee !!! lol
    all, just dont mention the inurbane XX anymore!
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Johan
    Nah. They're probably just lying to you because after they spent five minutes with you, they needed a quick exit strategy.

• Pei
    Pei wrote:

I do like,haha!

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Saibo, you seem to be saying Johan posted this out of curiosity, and you could be right. However, that doesn't make it any less stupid. The quality of sex depends on your partner, not their race, nationality or even appearance.

Johan:"All Chinese girls r bullshit". Nice to see you rejoin the conversation, and make a total ass of yourself by saying something even more ignorant than you did before. Well done!

Carlos, I am an innocent gentleman and heard about those websites from bad people. You should stay away from them and spend more time in church.

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Damn Johan you may want to go to a place where your sexual frustration does not make you look like such an ass and the girls are easier.  If you just want sex then find some chicks that just want sex.  You cannot blame the girl for not wanting to have sex with you.  Just move on and get over it.

It sounds like your a Beta, but you want to have the benefits of being an Alpha.  You cannot get angry at girls for not giving it up to you dude.  Its evolution!  If you could not seal the deal then it is just not for you. 

However, to your advantage there are a large amount of others you could try to get with lol!  Try tweaking your standards and aiming a little lower and maybe you will have some luck. 

Note:  I am not saying that I am an Alpha in this comment.  All you out there know if you are an Alpha or not and it does not need to be said.  Read a few books on sexual evolution if you want to change the way you approach your sexlife forever.  Girls please do not read any books on sexual evolution or psychology.  You are already too sensitive to all sexual signals, body language, manipulation, etc.....

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

Well, I guess Kodi told the right words:
    - sex is great with the right person

Doesn't matter if the girl is Chinese, Brazilian, Canadian, Norwegian, whatever...once you share the same feelings, desires, and needs, I bet the sex will be great!

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    Johan: all chinese girls r bullshit???
    so what got into your unfunctional brain when you sent me a msg and asked me out on a date just now?!

of cos those girls would say there are traditional becos they dont want to have sex with you and dont want to hurt your feelings.

and you are angry at those considerate girls...not good...not cool
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA I do not mean to be mean.  Sorry if I came off as mean lol!  Sometimes reallity stings hehe.  I feel it at times. We all do. 

I hope Johan can find his lover.....

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAHA that is cool!  I am usually nice, but not overly nice.  I am not usually mean, but when I am I try to make sure I mean it.  I hope I am real no matter what I do or how I act.  Oh shit wait a minute I just thought I felt myself fading into fakeness.  Oh no my mistake Im still real. 

Have you ever known someone who was really nice to your face, but a total ass behind your back?   That is some bullshit huh?  That is some fake ass shit for ya!

• Usman
    Usman wrote:
    i know u all r right
    but i am also
    all r not bullshit but some
    some r very nice but some r bitch
    u know who r u...?
    haha
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:

这个帖子都不知道在讨论些什么!?

不过Sabina Jio 的一些短语还是可圈可点的,比较 “爆发你的小宇宙” “喝喝白开水” 等 都很有味道!嘻嘻
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Jio妹,寫得好,頂下~

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    芙蓉姐姐是我心目中的女神,她潇洒不羁,敢做敢为,现在越发丰满圆润,实乃一朵自由的灵魂!她的光芒无时无刻不温暖着我全身每一个毛孔,我的汗毛就在那暖暖的春风里摇曳着,聆听着她的妩媚!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

說起baise moi,我和以前的好朋友看的时候啧啧不已,后来教电影的老师说,这片就是一毛片,我们就不去上那老头的课了~就算能学成那种风度,男人们肯定先来就是一句bitch了~都说中国男女平等,也就是在工作和让你做牛做马上很平等。但是在性上,中国的女人哪来的平等了~

楼上的,西门大妈比芙蓉姐姐靚多了~我早上起床脑海中又响起了那首“无悔的受。。。。”SM的理念是多么深入人心。

• Saint - Spartacus

那个是一个社会伦理片  用最暴力和赤裸裸的手法来揭示女人的社会地位

之后总要以 woman fatal 的形象结尾

如果你有自己的大脑 会思考

你或许不会被你的愚蠢的老师误导

因为那个年代的老师已经被愚化掉了

如果你的老师还是公党老干部

那 你 就更加无可救药 愚民教育深入骨髓 

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    。。。人家西门自己投资了N部女主角的片了~让焦恩俊刘德凯跟她在浴盆里玩SM。。。
    肯定多人看的,西门在天涯多火唉。看的人也是在寻找视觉被虐的乐趣,在看电影时成就了另一场SM,简直是行为艺嘛~
    的确,我喜欢的电影都是低到不堪的。。。。侯导安二那样,镜头不动不说话我都能看得“津津有味”~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

我没有说不要争取阿~我只是说,中国男人够聪明,给了你象征性的朋等,但是根深蒂固的观念却从来没动过,所以很少人知觉。

关于暴力或者革命,行动是必要的。但是像极左feminism那种态度就能解决问题么?用queer和les来抵抗男权,是一种解决的办法么?说起暴力,就像《旧制度和大革命》,革命摧毁了一种制度,但是很可能摧毁不了根本性的思维偏见,所以很可能最后又是另一种变态的制度。文革还不够清楚么~

anyway,我没说不要暴力,只不过没那么容易~

• Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    这帖子水的真好..已然跨越千山万水到film discussion 阶段了...继续继续!!

i totally agree with little slow, loooooooooool..
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

西门大妈是八卦搞笑的,是恶趣味。。。一个很“风华绝代”的老女人自己拍片糟蹋帅哥~用潮流的评价,就是“雷”。 千万别吃饭的时候看。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    哥儿们姐儿们继续,这帖子变得越来越有意思了!

@Johan, you really come from California? did your governor knocked you hard on you head when he's still strong? how pathetic. Your logic is funny, i like it, so i'd like to use it for a while now: all Californians are son of a bitch~~

@Sheryl, I know what you wanna say, partially agree. Maybe the "I'm traditional" saying is just a "polite" excuse, but why using "excuse"? why not say "no" directly? it's a question. Anyway, maybe its a issue abt culture, but its another issue. 借用鲁迅的一句话:“伊们总是要假装正经的”, haha

@Sabina, I LOVE YOU!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    姐儿们说的那些片儿都看过,无奈,唉...都是大学的时候当有情节的毛片儿看的,嘲笑我吧!嗯...我还是更喜欢看昆汀电影里面几个混蛋没完没了地臭贫的场景
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    What a mess here! :P

My comprehension ability is declining recently.

Sometimes I really don't understand why people say this, why people say that...

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Johan U might as well just continue pleasing yourself and its gonna help if u wont have a chinese girl in your mind cos u really dont know how to deal with them and if u knew then u would know whats good about them and u will hate your own words...Maaaan...i think u are such a sad son..... get advice from people who been there done that.....its not too late
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    继续继续,我搬张凳子,嗑点瓜子,观战~~~
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    wa~~~ a short question brings so many comments,like a controversy
    regarding to the thread,well...in chinese saying way, 林子大了什麽人都有 ehehe
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    To: Nina “人”应该换成“鸟儿”才对,哈哈
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Johan sounds like Yoda's retarded little brother.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:
    this is the most insane thread. who knows where it will go next!

i'm making popcorn

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Sabina your english is boring
  • Minnie Hu Yang

Are we trying to turn this site into a Maxim's Chinese make-over???

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

What is Maxim...? 弱弱问

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

Maxim is a "lad's mag," or a publication that features manly stuff like semi-nude women, cars, gadgets and chainsaws.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    "you can flying free" whats this?
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Thanks, Pete~ I felt once again i am so navie, simple and innocient...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Can't say I've adopted into the state of a "Yellow Fever" yet. I've been to Brazil, and it takes a lot to top the work of Brazilian genetics :-) The hottest body parts on Chinese chicks is in my opinion their belly and legs, while I'm more into tit's 'n ass. Don't judge me, where I come from we looked at women's legs in the 1940's, until man demanded more I guess (ask some Norwegian war veterans).. Then the hippie age came.. and.. well you know the rest of the story.

But some Chinese girls are pretty damn hot anyways though - the slim, tanned with makeup ones. But cut the crap with trying to look like a cute, weird, crazy anime toon. That shit is just freaky.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Oh Cmon Isai.  You know what she means lol.  The little bird can fly free now.  Earlier Johan implied that he could not understand what she was saying because all he heard was chirping from birds.  He said this in Chinese.  I think that is waht she may be talking about now lol. 

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:

Peter ~I do agree that so many people here dont say where they are truely from,even I dont know why..maybe there are no such a palce that they belong to.

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    yes i know but she's been around for a long time and she should have seen so many things written in english i dont expect her to be making such simple mistakes....at least i am on her side "骂是爱" in chinese
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    so if u are getting support from chinese people because they understood u, how is it helpful to you if u guys are all wearing yellow?
  • John
    John wrote:
    Sex with Chinese girls? Sex with any girl is cool with me. Who gives a fuck where she's from? If I'm in China then I'm going for Chinese, if I'm in America then I'm going for American. Most importantly, regardless of where I am I'm always going for $$$ which is much better than any pussy I get. Now if a female wants my respect she has to show me that she's more than just a hole or three. As for me, all I need to do is get $$$!

Nuff said!

PEACE
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    ah! what natives....u chinese are so blinded with that word natives, well i am no more gonna offer my free tutorials
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    nobody like my words because when i face reality and it hurts, "Truth hurts"...I just dont know why u dont want to correct ur mistake...it was not supposed to come to this..u are just pushing it...all u needed to do is accept it, but if u really wanna continue this bring it on...all i know is if u start swearing me i wont swear back.
  • John
    John wrote:
    @Isai

Don't go there. I haven't read this entire thread but that's cause I'm no longer in China so I feel no need to get into the details. I've also had contact with "Chinese girls" for 7+ years be it as a classmate, colleague, fuck buddy etc. so none of this is as interesting as it used to be.

There's no need to waste your time man. Just leave it be. Even if you are right...the best way to make this problem go away is to remove yourself from it. Don't focus on the people, focus on what you can get from the equation.

Stay positive!
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    me I am cool, I am just responding to what she had to say...I am a guy she is a Woman
  • John
    John wrote:
    Aight den folk... Stay on ya grind!
  • John
    John wrote:
    @S. Jio

Sorry. Didn't realize it was my job to entertain although it does come naturally....
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    friday friday lets all go out and get drunk...
  • John
    John wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Fg8bwGYxI
  • John
    John wrote:
    Sure you have the right person?
  • John
    John wrote:
    Sheryl seems to have great command of the English language, and she's not even a native speaker!!!
  • John
    John wrote:
    Alright kids, let me dumb down my posts:

"Sex with Chinese girls? Sex with any girl is cool with me. Who gives a fuck where she's from? If I'm in China then I'm going for Chinese, if I'm in America then I'm going for American. Most importantly, regardless of where I am I'm always going for $$$ which is much better than any pussy I get. Now if a female wants my respect she has to show me that she's more than just a hole or three. As for me, all I need to do is get $$$!

Nuff said!

PEACE "

John's real meaning: Goddamn it I can't believe this is actually up for discussion! Who really cares where a girl is from? I don't give a fuck! I want money! I ain't that easy anyway!

"@Isai

Don't go there. I haven't read this entire thread but that's cause I'm no longer in China so I feel no need to get into the details. I've also had contact with "Chinese girls" for 7+ years be it as a classmate, colleague, fuck buddy etc. so none of this is as interesting as it used to be.

There's no need to waste your time man. Just leave it be. Even if you are right...the best way to make this problem go away is to remove yourself from it. Don't focus on the people, focus on what you can get from the equation.

Stay positive!"

John's real meaning: Dude, there's good and bad in every group. Why are you making a fool of yourself online? If you were smart you'd just walk away. Women can go on forever arguing about nothing. This thread is boring!

"@S. Jio

Sorry. Didn't realize it was my job to entertain although it does come naturally.... "

John's real meaning: This idiot thinks I've taken sides. I laugh at her stupidity. While I'm at it, I'll make a small joke for those with half a brain to have a quick laugh.

No offense dude, but the reality seems to be that you can't fucking read.
  • John
    John wrote:
    Oh ok. We cool then yo! Right! Hahahahahahah

You can read, you just can't spell! LOL

Now this thread is picking up!

I'm out!

PEACE
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    C'est la vie !! 善哉 善哉! 搞不懂都在说什么,是一个“谁愿意和谁做爱!"的话题吗?
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

C'est la vie!!

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    愿意做就去做吧!做爱是一项前途光明,有益身心健康,值得长期提倡的体育运动。全民健身从娃娃抓起,充分发扬奥林匹克精神;更高,更强,但是不要太快。在做爱的后果和副产品方面,我们提倡;少生,优生,恰到好处地生,瞅准时机地生;生出水平,生出格调!您的生育观可以改变未来世界人口的总数和构成;任何世界性的问题,如粮食危机,能源危机,环境污染,气候变化等等,都将潜移默化地被您的生育观所影响!~
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

ls太强了!不过,这个“更强,不要太快”可以理解,“更高”却是个什么意思呢?飞机上?哈哈。而且你这显然是从男人的角度讲的,性别歧视啊~从女生的角度应该怎么讲?更…更…算了,大清早就不搞得那么黄了;X

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    没有啊,我还以为是很煽情很propaganda的格式呢!都被你看出来黄了,这正映出了您的心池明镜了!
    太快吗自然不好,大家都理解,更高就更好理解了,高就是high啊!像海浪一样的,像潮水一样!
    我不小心又被戴上了性别歧视的帽子,哪有啊,哥们你诋毁我。我觉得不论男女,这个奥林匹克口号啊都适用。
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

“像潮水一样,像海浪一样”…嗯,这个形容很不错~不过…你high的时候难道也是“像潮水一样”一波未平一波又起:D 看看看,又不通用了吧~

• Elisabeth Pettersen

message learnt : dont fight with sabina

i read all posts, the best one was by Mac... i think you are right, you really presented idea in different way, impressive

• Ikra Yousaf
    Ikra Yousaf wrote:

hahaha lolz Carvell maybe you wont right a new thread or if you do you wont invite sabina to write....i agree :P mac wrote very good. but he is too scientific, people also write for fun. i also liked his way of speech

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    这么诗意的东西当然要湿了啊,所以一定要有潮水和浪花的,就像真挚的爱情,which 充满了如潮水如浪花一样的热烈和骚动!
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    哪吒你可以直接去写湿湿文儿了,去撩拨现代城市无聊男女心中时常涌起的小意淫,哈哈。或者干脆换个风格,从劳动人民的质朴生活中寻找最原始的能量。就像马未都先生所述,陕北信天游中有一句词:“白花花的大腿,水淋淋的B,这么好的地方都留不住你”—这就叫做力量!
  • WLIEG
    WLIEG wrote:

a mobile is a machine to communicate(fundamental) the rest in it(camera, gps,bluetooth..)accesories:)

Women are Women, Mobiles are Mobiles, find the extension number and call their right number to get to their hearts, I'm still not done:) Once you're there, try to create a code that gives you the access to stay in it SAFE for BOTH:)))

I like to come with the sentimental part:)))

Cheers to ya'all from Beijing:)

• Deer One
    Deer One wrote:
    Think it's time for a little grazing!
  • Da Chuan
    Da Chuan wrote:

i've done crazy sex with so many chinese girls ...but i think the hottest one are xinjiang nd xi an girls ;)chinese taipei are also hottiez

• Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:

I just came back from Shanghai to USA  and noticed this thread.

What brings everyone here..S E X..It sells and entices us all. The country doesn't matter so much...though admittedly for many of us "westerners" Chinese girls are so sexy and beautiful......but truthfully, I could have said much the same about Brazialian and Russian women too....just not the petiteness and culture..

Nice to have a SEX thread where everyone puts in their 2 cents (.14Y)

• 嗒咔呀
    嗒咔呀 wrote:
    sex 主题在哪哪都能火。。。。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... been offline only three days, and what happened here? Where can I can some good nachos around here?
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

1.chinese girls not free as foreigner think

2.if you think you just play with them then they also use you as well

3.well you ask this question about sex with chinese girl...let me tell u.finish the sex they will think:fucking shit waste my time.feel nothing.

• Danny Shen
    Danny Shen wrote:
    whats the point of this thread???
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

stop it already

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    what the hell...I cannot read Deutsch...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    奶奶的我帮啥啊,你们说的鸟儿语我一句都看不懂!
    . wrote:

笑...过... 

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

我晕了。。。

期待有人上点西班牙语,我也顺便学习一下。

• 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Sakuatita, Da mencheh exwihin la guadotala dorie guche
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

So it seems that this kind of topic do "sell" very well then? hahahah ...

John and Mark (马克) had made some very interesting points, I will try to summarise in my own way ... so here it goes ...

Johan ... it seems to me that you have had some very bad relationships (or experience) with girls, particularly Chinese girls, if that is the case, you might want to review your strategy and your plan ...

For example, if your "selling point" is a foreign passport, then you will need to pick the right person ... before I was married, I have many girls (Chinese, Korean and Japanese) who would do nearly anything if there is a chance to marry someone with a foreign passport ... if you need a more serious talk, you are welcome to contact me, I dont just talk to the girls as most people think, hahaha

Take care ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    "passeren" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Cuteangelalice
    : ( pass by ~ O M G . seems like un peaceful here........ .......... ............
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

HAha all this talk about sex. 

Fun Yeah ??? 

Looks like a person or two may be taking out his or her sexual frustrations on the forum crowd hehe.  Take it easy.  Masturbation may hold you over or a good vibrator toy like 小海屯. 

I apologize for what I said earlier in response to Luna's post.  Maybe porn was not a good thing to mention and it may have been off topic too.  Take it easy guys

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Shino:  Your posts are very colorful and full of passion.  I bet you are a fun person to be around especially when some guy gets out of hand. 

Good night

Kodi

• Chiyenga Ronald
    who wouldn't it great i love it
  • Grace Chen
    Grace Chen wrote:
    Hoho, this is messed up here. It seems that some mean girls are arguing here.
    I mean the girl who is mean means weakly here.
  • kö
    wrote:
    最后请问: 是我们赢了吗???
  • Ci Jiayin
    Ci Jiayin wrote:
    我想弱弱的问一下某些外国男士们,你们想和中国女士上床是因为:1,新鲜,从来没有过,我想试试。2,听朋友说中国女人很容易上床的,因为我们是老外。3,我已经认识她很久了,我喜欢她,我们的感情到一定程度了,可以进一步发展了。你们的答案是什么?

I would like to ask some questions for the men here, why you wanna have sex with the Chinese ladies: 1, Fresh, I never try it before, would like to try. 2, I heard that Chinese women are easy to get it, because we are foreingers. 3, I like her, and we been date for while, I think we should move to next step. What is your answer?

• kö
    wrote:
    With Q······??
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    My answer would be 99% of the girls in China are Chinese. Should the foreigners move to another country to have sex and then come back?
    Some people here are implying all the foreigners just came to China to date Chinese girls, seriously guys...

Of course, some of them are pervs.

Not everyone.
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Ci Jiayin : Pretty much what Sabina and Aurelien said. Sex is sex wherever you are. If I lived in Italy, I'd probably be dating and having sex with Italian girls, if I lived in Canada, I'd probably be dating and having sex with Canadian girls.

Most guys like girls wherever they are! It's just where I'm living now,most girls I will meet will be Chinese.
  • Erik Aspen Bakke
    i agree with Daniel, Sabina and Aurellien
  • Mattias Bernstrøm
    the question is" who doesnt"
    be careful there is culture gap though.sometimes its huge
  • Magnus Von der Lippe
    this thread is like "you got punked".. Retarded hahaha
  • Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    @ SABINA JIO: it seems like you are so affected and pissed off.. guess you are one of those chinese girls.. you cannot blame foreigners in having this kind of impression to chinese because it was the chinese girls who shows foreigners how EASY they are. If the majority act decently, sure foregner wont have this kind of impression! think about that.
  • Neil Cheng
    Neil Cheng wrote:
    @ SABINA JIO: only few chinese girls are sexy, msot of them looks like mongoloid! they have a long body, yellow skin, long face , no bust, no ass. and SMELLY!
  • Ariel Midtun
    Ariel Midtun wrote:
    i love beijing female shifus... they're so hot !
    ...... oh wait, not !
  • 暴暴^EthaN
    暴暴^EthaN wrote:
    这个问题争论下去是不会有结果的,"easy going"的女孩不是没有,而且不占少数,他们可以无耻到在夜店里去掏老外的钱包。但也并不是所有的姑娘都这样。但不可否认的是,中国的部分女孩对于老外来说确实很容易上手。
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    No need to be suprised by Neil said. Just go and take a look what he replied in other posts.
    He is so obsessed on giving sentences fraught with "hookers" things and love a lot showing hostility against Chinese women...
    I would like to simply (my bad) link such sentences as reflex of a mental trauma or disorder.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hey, girls..why dont we be nice to this miserable silly young boy...
    no need to be pissed...be compansionate
  • Jochen
    Jochen wrote:
    无聊的话题,老外又不是外星人,性面前人人平等。又没有人说中国小伙子不可以和外国女孩发生关系,各取所好吧了。注意防止艾滋病才是党的方针。和谁发生关系不是你的错,但是传播艾滋病就是你的不对了。兄弟玩的是激情不是疫情。
  • Tom Fang
    Tom Fang wrote:
    要了命了,萝卜青菜各有所爱, 爱咋咋的, 至于弄得满城风雨吗。johan你也真是个无聊的家伙。
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @Niel: Dude are you racist against your own or something? I happen to know Sabina and she does not have a long body! Sorry Sab @_@ I am trying to make a point hehe.

Well anyway, what I mean is that she is not "One of those girls." However, every person is prone to opening up to somebody special. Why when girls do it they are labeled as "One of those" Chinese girls do have breasts, they just tend to match their body type. Furthermore, what kind of ass are you looking for? I mean they do not have Brazilian asses, but there are many who's lil butt fits their body. Some people should learn how to check themselves before judging people. I'm not going to say any names.
    Why so critical on the looks yo? Just find someone you can relate to. Who cares about the others? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway. What if you were being judged all the time by all the women? If men were not so dominant in society and you were affected everyday by how you looked how would you feel?

• TA KHAN
    TA KHAN wrote:
    shut up and enjoy life
  • Rachel
    Rachel wrote:
    Thanks a lot, TA KHAN
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    r u guys talking about sexxx??????
  • Mandy Wang
    Mandy Wang wrote:
    ——————/´ ¯/)
    —————--/—-/
    —————-/—-/
    ———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_
    ———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
    ——--('(———- ¯~/'--')
    ———\————-'—--/
    ————\———--(
    ————-\———-
  • Pomatree
    Pomatree wrote:
    Sabina! 我很tmd欣赏你!
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    有够无聊 中国女孩怎么就让老外好上手了 真是的 无奈
    这人啊 要是不要脸也没办法
    惹人厌恶的一问题 也懒的回答
    不过 JIO 真棒 o(∩_∩)o...哈哈 I LOVE YOU
    就是喜欢你的愤青精神!~
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    @jio : 回来了 知道了 听大帆说了 没给羡慕死了
    我们还什么时候聚聚啊?
    好想参加啊 !~~
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    i m completely in the yellow fever, i cannot imagine to have sex with a white or black or what evercolour! only asian girls, can talk to my libido, and really talk a lot, i feel to have an endless appetite for them. The fact, is that i cannot explain why.
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    such a typical french way to talk...
    u can not imagine to have sex with a white or whatever color?
    or u never ever had?
    or u forgot at all?
    or u dont want to remember?
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    ahah, so, to answer to ur 3 questions;
    i had a lot, i didn t forgot at all, and i remember.
    yellow fever, is yellow fever, i love it... and sorry for my frenchenglish, i try to correct it but i talk most of the time with a chinese girl who speak chin-english, so it gives birth to an hybrid language a kind of chin-french-english... eheh
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    ok. clear.
    i didnt mean ur grammar or accent...i mean the way that french to show their good feelings to others.
    i have to say sorry, i am definitely aggressive with french in fact...
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    ahah, i don t think u re aggressive cathleen, take it easy, ok la? be cool,
    have nice day
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    Sabina jo
    why wired way?
  • 仨儿
    仨儿 wrote:
    Haha! Most stupid discussion ever.
    People like sex, end of story.
  • Vicky
    Vicky wrote:
    erm erm ..
    chinese girls are caring , friendly .. not very romantic though .. but once they truely loves you they would do anything for you..
    i prefer chinese girls.. because they have cute body .. hehe.. easy to pick them up and hold them .. they like when boys hug them tight .. and kinda squeeze them haha..
    sometimes they are hot like fire and sometimes more cold than ice .. and its a fact and kinda frustrating also when they say that NO .. I AM VERY TRADITIONAL CHINESE GIRL .. and guys it simply means that they need some time.. they just need to trust you more .. its all about trust and true feelings .. if boys are desperate and just want to have sex then better go to any brothel .. dont hurt chinese girls feelings because they dont deserve it ..
    handle them with care and love .. and they will give you more love .. FROM CHINA WITH LOVE .. :)
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    wow. nobody can refuse sweeeety words with respect...
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    so fucked up this thread hahahaa.
    so many stupid pppl hahahaha
    I laugh on you hahahahaha
    go to church hahahaha
    go get pissed of again about that hahahaha
    are all chinese stupid hahaha
    I think all girls are hahaha
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    really dont want to attack idiot...
    but sorry, fuck off and shut hell up
  • Gary
    Gary wrote:
    说实话,哥们,中国girls不好玩的,小心钱包被拿了,还告你rape her

信春哥,没错的
  • Vicky
    Vicky wrote:
    thanks .. with true feelings .. everything is possible..
    and by the way .. why are we talking about a topic " DO WE LIKE SX WITH CHINESE GIRLS " .. its rude ..
    not just chinese .. every girl needs care and love .. and shame on those girls also who are replying on this topic and are not even angry at this topic.. hellooooo .. its for all girls .. boys are taking you for granted .. are you toys for sex ???? dont you have any feelings ??? dont you want boys respect you ? no offence girls .. but please think about it ..
    you may change the topic a bit .. what about YOUR BEST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CHINESE GIRL ? or for foreigner boys .. ANY CHINESE GIRL THAT YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET ? or any good topic .. i mean even if you guys want to talk about sex then talk in positive sense.. i must say you should say making love .. because if its f\without any feelings only for fun then there is no difference between you and animal ..
    one again.. to those friends who feel hurt .. i never meant to hurt them or offend them .. take care guys ..
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    vicky you look good and write this funny thing.... are you gay?

cathleen if your talking to the funny dude, who opened this thread, then hahahaha
    cathleen if your talking about me, then.... hahahahahaah as well
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    oh and one thing which is almost the same as 三宝 said

飲食男女

and if you dont agree you are retarded.

end of the story
  • Vicky
    Vicky wrote:
    Turkmenbaschi : you are hahahahahaha ..
    who cares what you say hahahahahaha..
    so keep saying hahahha.. :p
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    simple rules for me
    i only respect people who respect me..

Turkmenbaschi, ur hahaha is really funny...i think u r a funny dude :)
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    @vicky: I still need to know if you are gay, maybe we can go on a date. But your not a chinese boy right? Because I dont like Chinese Boys.
    all chinese boyz r bull shit...
    1st they said we can play together but when we want then u know what they said...?
    "I AM NOT GAY"
    yeah life can be harsh....

@cahtleen
    the whole thread is fucking fucksomly funny.
  • Vicky
    Vicky wrote:
    @ hahahaha : I AM NOT GAY ..
  • 白杰/jason White
    Cecilia Tiny Sonita Temomo Bubble Jio......
    Enough said .hahahaha
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    chinese girls hide themselves by saying that i am traditional ,
    what a bullshit they want to hide it and also want to do it !!!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Keep the country feeling of family, the old Chinese way.
    Dont get dizzy lights of modern life, that seme fun, until you wake up lost
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    start wearing the traditional chinese dress and live a country life in bj...
    u wont be decieved by the dizzy modern life !!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    it's not what i mean....wearing traditional chinese dress is a crazy suggestion..

we chinese just need bear traditional values in mind and keep up some excellent traditions..that's all
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    @小芳 Jio
    那人纯粹找茬。。我觉得这个论坛里很多人看不起中国女孩,仿佛中国女孩是低贱的代名词。
    有病!那他们一天疯了似地发各种变态MSG干嘛。。。他们才是最应该扇的!
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    姐姐你的语法。。。。
    哈哈哈你跟SUPER MARIO一样都是口语很强大语法很崩溃的那种。
    我加你好友了。
  • eva
    eva wrote:
    this question is bullshit!
    i have to say some of chinese girl seem to be open,but it's wrong way they understand.at meantime,they meet foreigners as asshole.so this will be make people misunderstand something about chinese girls.becuse this is mistake from the begining.nothing to say anymore.

. wrote:
    This thread is so fail it wins.
  • wrote:
    @SaSa my grammer is good,haha
  • wrote:
    哪都有好的有不好的,好与不好要分人,这帮男的在说女的不好的时候,为什么不先想想自己有没有问题,你不认真的对待一个女孩,不懂得尊重她们,凭什么她们要死心塌地的对您啊,我最烦听什么传统不传统的中国女孩了,你当你还活在小农经济男耕女织的时代啊,现在是21世纪了,传统与不传统并不都体现在这一方面吧,你要是真想跟人家姑娘好好处,就别把自己吹的多么牛逼,别说自己活有多好,别约人家回家看电影去,我告诉你,姑娘保证不随随便便的就跟你来一下子,然后草草了事。中国姑娘不都是林黛玉,也都不全是排遣您寂寞的工具,别开口闭口的就说中国姑娘不好,不好您别找啊,别说的跟你想好好处我们瞎搞似的,真没必要,也不要拿您那所谓的visa往这一放,不得不否认,有姑娘真图这个,但是我告诉你,中国女性还是很有骨气的,别用你那有色眼睛看待她们,中国姑娘have fun,能fun 起来,要严肃,也能当个出的了厅堂,下的了厨房的好女人,以上就是我的感慨。
  • Johnny Stamboli
    I dont have time to sex with girls huh
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Johan 是巴基斯坦的! 鉴定完毕!
    he is authenticated ....;-p
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    hehe......
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    巴基斯坦很多人说英语的啊,大部分人的英语都很好的。。专八听力里有提到,哈哈
  • I Live In Beijing
    wow cool...but i want to give a suggestion that if u made this forum in english then write english here and dont write in chinese thats not good....and if u have anything else to say then talk private thats better...
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:
    Mr.Lover: it's called Mix&Match..lol
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    Who has started this thread can find a prostitute !!! .................Lol ;)
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    if u r a Pakistani Johan as Blair Bai said then sham on u assh**** .... first if u in some kind of inferiority complex that u mention that u r from usa then u better quit ur nationality , u know coz of moron like u, v have to suffer , man everyone in this community is repersenting his/her country like ambassador . Shame on u man Shame in u. I hate people like u doing this kind of stuff.
    wht u think it gonna help u to find some girl who u can fuck?the answer is big fuckin NO.
    u said that Chinese girls r Bitches.... but u know wht ? u r the CHEAPEST guy i have ever seen . i have no f**kin words to express my anger ass****.

n 2nd if u want to have sex ... i'll agree with ♥ ℂυ✝є Кℜιѕℍ ♥ u better find a prostitute .... or go to some fuckin cathouse u fuckin jerk....

• Usman
    Usman wrote:
    haha
    Fahad nice comment....i 'm glad that u all waste ur time on me...
    hehe
  • Marcus Sakrisson
    Interesting article as FYI

http://middlekingdomlife.com/guide/dating-etiquette-sex-relationships-china.htm

• wrote:
    我说各位看官,你们怎么不来个新的topic:
    Sex with Chinese Man……
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    @dear Joham.
    Have sex is a thing between two persons (at least, more is you wish) and their bodies.
    you can not have sex with a ¨kind¨: chinese something, english something or spanish something....., these things are ideas.
    you can not have sex with ideas, althought you can fuck and disturb with your comments.
  • Cool_Wet_Guy
    Cool_Wet_Guy wrote:
    Putin, vive la connerie !
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    Vladimir Putin! Vive la Russie!
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang
  • Lin Dalan
    Lin Dalan wrote:
    "We as foreign guests in China have a moral and ethical responsibility to treat Chinese women with the same honesty, respect, and dignity that we would want our own sisters or daughters to be treated with. " from middlekingdomlife.com
  • Marlene Sannes
    Yes Sir ,, honey thank u ..
    and George your rice ..
    you know this kindo of foreigner , this kinda of people that is why they all peoples , they just like that .
    like My Yes Sir. saying : why Do not talk about what is happening in the world. and there has
    many problems in our planet actuelly , huh ??
  • Cool_Wet_Guy
    Cool_Wet_Guy wrote:
    Maybe 'cause it was in Dating & Romance part.
    Keep it cool and listen to an good old school music to keep your day sunny :
    http://music.sina.com.cn/yueku/m/1015338.html

Ain't no moutain high enough - Remember the Titan version
  • Alicia WANG
    Alicia WANG wrote:
    只要你的帖子里有中国女,外国男,性,这几个关键词,想不红都难!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I enjoy having sex with girls. I guess Chinese girls would fit under that umbrella.

On the other hand, I don't that like the sex with Chinese girls so often implies an intent or plan to get married. That's bullshit.

Sex with Chinese women? Now that's a better idea.
  • Danilo Vasquez
    exactly!!!
  • Saint - Spartacus
    i think type of white guy those fan for chinese girls, they have a absolutely gay orientation, cause they are type of soft and tiny man who can't satisfy the white girls ,
    to be honest, those type have to retrieving their statu as a man, then they have to be
    a chinese girl sucker, for get type of the soft they need as they imaginated in chinese girls. but whatever , man like sex and don't care if they are beautiful or not , if they are black or yellow, the point is you are not oprated yet ^^

you know , white man like coreen man too,type of ...
    well , no commend, i'm for every movement then
    the point also isn't the race but the spirit , for me , i don't care the age the sex the race whatever bullshit, 80 or 18 they can all full of glamour
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I agree with Xavier. Having yellow fever is gayer than being gay. If you really think about it, of all the things gay dudes do, the manliest of all is sodomy. There actually is something incredibly tough and masculine about a person who says fuck all with what everyone else says about where to stick it. A hole is a hole.

Guys who chase flat chested assless Asian girls ten years younger than them are even gayer than that because they don't have the balls for buttsex.

No it'll hurt too much!

What if I fart?

That's where poop comes out!

Jeez. What a bunch of fucking pussies.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    i dont know why a significant amount of guys tend to prefere using the term "gay" in a negative context and i really dont get it why a gay orientated man shall go for a woman in first place, regardless yellow or white. and about sizes and hardness, a sex life mainly relying on those physical values must be very poor and boring.

• Mr Pussy Sucker
    i`ve no idea now..................
  • 张一驰
    张一驰 wrote:
    Cuz u can't get chicks? That's why u try to have sex with chinese chicks?cuz u got a foreign cheek and a foreign dick?

There are prostitutes everywhere in the world. But if you think that becaus you are a foreigner makes you have the previlege to have sex with whoever you want to in China. then you are so wrong...
    . wrote:
    Wow, this thread and its success proves it again: anybody who posts in a WLIBJ forum is brain and/or ego damaged, except me. I pity you all.
  • ❤Pinkbubble❤
    too long to read! (+﹏+)~
  • kö
    wrote:
    后悔进来 后悔看 后悔···诶··悲剧
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    No Jeffrey Chinese girls are very very traditional, very polite they know anything about sex.她们很乖非常乖。。。
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    No Jeffrey I really don't agree with that... I can bet that more than 95% of chinese girls are still virgin. They r really traditional
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... the "they" is a very big group ... I am sure certain population are still very traditional, maybe not those you have met ...
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Jeffrey So u mean those girls are pretending to be right but in fact they are not :-(???
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    ok got it, really strange... why do they act like that? why do they need to hide they personality. really confused about that
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Jeff ... you make it sound like those "succubus" in the Chinese classic, "The Journey to the West" (you might know it as "The Monkey King") ...
  • C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:
    Several weeks ago i had a conversation with one of my friend and he told me that Chinese girls start to have sexual relationship pretty much early around 14 or 16 years old. It chocked me. and I still couldn't believe it. This morning in the subway i saw some couple of young boys wearing their uniforms kissing . I'm telling real kisses and that's the first time i saw that. But talking about Sex to me it's really exaggerated
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    BROTIP: If a girl brings up the issue of sex before a guy does, and she says she is very traditional, then the chances are she will put out on the first date.

Not that there's anything wrong with sleeping around, but that sort of duplicity isn't all that great for long-term relationships or one night stands.
  • Hanna Eriksen
    Hanna Eriksen wrote:
    看看山炮们都干嘛呢
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:
    山炮儿们自己闷着打炮呢
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    求教,“山炮”是什么意思。
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    除了傻,笨蛋之外,还有做事欠考虑,莽打莽撞之义。
    山炮原本为东北“胡子”(土匪)的行话,当时大炮甚为流行,土匪们弄到了一些土炮,二手炮,但质量欠佳;即便质量好,炮手的水平又差,故大炮总有打不准的时候。
    久而久之,人们把这些炮统称为山炮,土匪之间也用山跑来开玩笑。有人没把事情做明白,或欠考虑,或做傻事,或知识陈旧(非新知识,已是二手的),或衣着过时,都被称为山炮。
    上世纪二十年代,张学良先生作为东北最高行政长官,及总司令,大力推行教育改革,在东北强大经济的支撑下,全国名流,乃至外国教授云集奉天(沈阳)。很多土匪出身的将领也不得不接受再教育。山炮等土话渐渐失传。
  • Albulena Imeri
    Thanks Jarg. U r a Dongbei local historian.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    I can not imagine having sex with a skinny, bony pinching Chinese girl. I do not want to look for who i am sleeping with in bed because she is small. Save me the embarassment of dry friction because a friend told me they do not have fluids down there. A lion would not eat such a sickly prey. I need a fleshy, hipped and bummed gal.
  • wrote:
    I have to say again: bitch always meets son of bitch.
    I can not understand why there are so many Chinese girls like to be fucked by those guys. I have to say, some time, it serves them right.
    No one likes cheap girls.
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    whoooa there! noone likes cheap girls?
    think you might be forced to retract that statement buddy
  • wrote:
    No one likes means no one really respects them.
    Obviously, you like cheap girls, I know, hehe
  • wrote:
    That’s why I said it serves them right.
    If you think it is a problem, you'd better ask for police or ask a lawyer.
    It is not a smart way to post here.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Doesn't everyone choose who they have sex with? Do they have to be better than each other? What of everyone who you had sex with with the exception of a couple were pretty much all equal without reference to race? Everyone has their qualities correct?
  • kö
    wrote:
    让我火大的问题
  • Nabila Ali
    Nabila Ali wrote:
    hahaha, well this has to be the most entertaining thread i've read on here so far, keep up the good work peeps. hahaha and as for the title of the conversation,,,,,, "no comment, a gentle man never tells" ;-)
  • Nabila Ali
    Nabila Ali wrote:
    but there was this one girl the other week that,,,,@#&*$% %&* &^% & %,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hahaha
    have fun kids, ;-)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Hot meat injection.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    This topic has interested me so much. Many of you say it sucks, but end up writing a lot more. Surely, it will be great if we all meet for a conference and discuss this topic to its fullest. This tiny girl with glasses, without a name, whatsoever, should be the chairperson. I am the moderator. Johan, you present the topic to the discussants. Dando you are the Chief whip. Dean, well, you are the first discussant. Alicia Wang, you are to show the guests their seats, Jeffery, make sure our eats are ready, Shan Hu, you are in Charge of the toilets, and i am the treasurer. Ok. No offence. Jah bless.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    That's new. Usually I'm on the receiving end of the whip.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.