Discussion » Nonsense » Supposing one day, suddenly, time pauses.

• Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:
    假如突然有一天,时间突然停止了。 Supposing one day, suddenly, time pauses.

马路上的人群, The crowded roads,

家里的时钟, The clock at home,

街道上的汽车, The cars on the streets,

空中的鸟, The birds in the sky,

鱼缸里的鱼…… The fish in the tank

一切事物都停止了(画面定住)…… Everything pauses

只有你自己可以动。 but only you can move.

法律失效1天, Law becomes irrelevant for one day,

1天后世界就会恢复到之前的样子继续运转, After one day, the world will return to normal.

但这段时间内你做的事情会永久保存。 But what you choose to do will remain.

你想做什么? (诚恳回答,纯熟娱乐)What would you do when time pauses? (Be honest)

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Visit the places I usually couldn't.

Or I'll get bored as hell and just go to sleep.
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    reminds me Heroes...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    take enough cash first, then take a professional camera, start recording the whole scene, the real "Im the legend"
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Cash is good, but then I would arrange everyone in the funniest poses possible and take a bunch of pictures mostely of famous a powerful people and then sell them to the media lol.  I think that would be funny.  Like make G.W. Bush give Mr. Chenney head or something. HAHA im sick, but they deserve it.  I think I would just get bored and wish time would start again.  I really do not care much about money I was just saying I would take money because thats what I was programmed to say. I also do not want to destroy anyones life by taking photos.  Well at least Bush and Chenney would be worth it. Actually just put them in a cage with lions so when time starts again they can run for their lives haha!  Like oh shit it's our turn to get screwed!

• Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

i think i will kill my ex then go sleeping.=D

• Saint - Spartacus

never time existe, just humain want to get sth to measure the length of their life ,but if happens a  distortion  i prefer to go to another dimention space...

• Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:
    Law becomes irrelevant for one day-I think Ruby Cai would probably make a full use of it~~
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Thank God, Time pauses only for one day.

To be honest, I think I will easily get bored after one hour.

Sometimes I hate people, but without people, I hate life...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    "Sometimes I hate people, but without people, I hate life... "
    I like this sentence.

time pause, what i need is simple...to bookstore and take all the books i want.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

correct the biggest mistake in your life? it reminds me of the movie "Butterfly effect", haha. So just stop crying your heart out :)

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

You're all so nice.

I'd pull a heist.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    we're so nice? I gonna take cash from bank. or what other bad things i can do? Im not a necrophilia...

"Sometimes I hate people, but without people, I hate life... "
    I like it too~
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:

All nice except you, Da Fan. And maybe Kodi.

Other "bad" things include any combination of the following elements:

sex, drugs, rock and roll, rabid animals and a Thunderdome.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    how abt politics? how abt if i steal some highest confidential stuff~~
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Speeding around in an fancy convertible whilst blasting everything to fuck with the AK47s you have in each hand might be a giggle. Other than I'd just get a good DVD in.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Well damn yeah I guess sex is out of the question.  You could pull an R-Kelly if ur into that kind of thing.  Rock-n-Roll would be cool if your band was all unfrozen with you.  That would also be pretty cool.  I would probably get bored too, but only after the finaces and the Bently are secured.  Oh yeah and after I take care of G.W. and his butt buddy Mr. Cheney hehe.  Life without people whould be really boring.

When I was a kid if I would be with my mom in another neighborhood other than my own, I would knock door to door asking if they had any kids I could play with :P  I have been quite the social type ever since my earliest days, so a day without anyone else would compel me to sleep after burning a fatty and eating all the peanut butter and drinking all the milk : )

• Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    it is a good time to revenge...
  • Miss Nice
    Miss Nice wrote:
    Cathleen ---absolutely..
  • James .C (Singapore)
    if the day pauses, i guess i will try n go back in time to say i love you Grandma...
  • Veronica Skagen

Sometimes I look at the watch 
    And wish I could stop time, but I can't 
    Cause time is Gods tool
    , to determine.
    Every thing grows, and also dies
    Can time suffer and also die? 
    Is time flat? Or is time round? 
    Where is time? Can time be found? 
    Is time there with each beat of my heart? 
    Was time there from the very start? 
    Is time bound? Or is time free? 
    Is time that, what is meant to be? 
    I can't say yes or no cause god
    Is only the one who, know…

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Why is everybody so against sex here? Nobody died.

We're just talking about hypothetical homeostasis. Give it a whirl, what's the harm...
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Sheryl Zhong 已写
    已发布 1 几周以前
    Money? Yes. Drugs? Yes

Sex and rock and roll, not sure how you can do it by yourself, unless you want to rape someone who's frozen in time?? What's fun about that?

I'll probably strip some hot guys naked on the street and investigate whether prettiness has a reverse ratio with penis sizes. Conduct my research, put their clothes back on and walk away with the pretty guy's money and photos of their naked bodies in case one day they become useful

So basically be a pervert and get away with it

Shery u got it!!!A good idea!!!Count me in,I would love to have a try as well,lol

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.