Discussion » Film & TV » What a tragedy

• Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

Hey everyone...last night I watched a movie called 2012 ****.

I really want to watch it since I was intrigued by related reviews here. But I am a super bad pirate person then i download it and felt super cheerful for my little evil wisdom.

ok...earthquake, flood bla bla...but I started to wonder, where are the Chinese, tibetan and the political figures? Why are there only American and Mexican people? Where is the made-in-china Ark?!!

The story finally turns out to be several American choosen by God to deliver his son!! and once the virgin Mexicano mother born the baby...the earthquake stopped!!!!I am super irritated and wanted to burn director then i tracked back to the beginning of the movie.

What? It is made by "The Asylum" ?!finally i realised thay it is another movie called "2012 Doomsday"!This amazingly brain-washed, suck, idoit-mind movie is made as a mockbuster to preach! 

What a tragedy for me to take this piece of something seriously. and also warm all who wanna download  this film..

1,Cherish ur life, keep away from mockbusters!!!

2, Pay attention to titles of the movies.

3, Everything has its price , evil mind too.

:...( 哭死我了!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

There are three 2012 movies out there ...

"2012 Doomsday" was released in Feb 2008 ... the only person that I recognised was Dale Midkiff ...

The other one is called "2012 Supernova", released last month ... the only person I recognised was Brian Krause ("Leo" from "Charmed") ... and if you had hated "2012 Doomsday", then I suggest you not to watch "2012 Supernova" ... the acting was really, really bad ...

I saw both of them on Funshion ...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

U are my IDOL!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... no, please dont say that or even think that way, or you will become unlikable, like me ... because this was all but a lovely coincidence ...

I just happened to have watched them both on Funshion last week ... and you just happened to have written about this ... and I just happened to drop by and read what you said ... otherwise, I would not have said anything ...

As I had said it before, and I will say it again ... I am really uninteresting, perhaps to the point of being boring ... so it looks like you have not asked around yet, have you?

Go ask around ... and I am sure you will re-consider what you said ... hahaha ...
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

....have u misunderstood what i mean?

u are my idol = u are kind of a monster...你是我偶像=你是我呕像...

come on, just joking..... How come ur mind be so complicated? And I cant understand ur logic.... Have u eatten too many Dorayaki??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... in that case, then it is ok ... because I am a monster ...
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    a bear watching movie.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.