Discussion » Nonsense » If you are French or German...or even Italian..

• wrote:
    well,this was my facebook state.just one simple sentence.and made a fight here...French>__<!<br>

Cecilia Sab Jio I think German and Italian is better than French?Just my opinion....Today at 2:39am · Comment ·LikeUnlike
    Jason ZirpoliAll are useful languages. but in what way is one better than the outher?
    Today at 2:52am · DeleteClément GoPo YerochewskiSure !
    Today at 2:55am · DeleteJean-Philippe ReyAre you talking about people or languages.
    I hope its not people because you found tour argument on nothing , if its language :) just french is little bit harder
    Today at 3:23am · DeleteLaura Hoffmannyes Italiannnnnnnnn!
    sabina i have to talk with you....it's about him!!!
    Today at 3:30am · DeleteZuo QingGerman is the best.
    Good music.
    Good philosophers.
    Good scientists.
    ... Read More
    Today at 4:46am · DeleteClément GoPo YerochewskiLOL JP ♥ tjs en mode Areeteeeeee !!
    Today at 4:51am · DeleteJason Rohloffabsolutely correct, i think just about everything else is also better...
    Today at 5:21am · DeleteJean-Philippe ReyZuo Qing: Child reaction (-_-)
    Jason Rohloff: sheep reaction (-_-')
    Today at 5:28am · DeleteAnthony XuZuo qing: german music is so fucking shiiit !!!
    Today at 6:05am · DeleteAnthony XuSabina in what German and Italian is better than French?

Today at 6:08am · DeleteClément GoPo YerochewskiBecause GOPO for sure!
    Today at 6:17am · DeleteZuo QingDude, stfu you stupid stalkers and stop filling up my Facebook with pointless notifications.
    Today at 6:41am · DeleteAnthony Xuok so stop saying German is the best cause no one is ok !!
    Today at 6:43am · DeleteZuo Qing@ Jean-Philippe Rey: fool's reaction.

De-racialize all you want. Kant, Hegel, Heidegger were great. Einsturzende Neubauten and Kraftwerk were extremely influential musically. If you don't believe these people were German, then too bad, Frenchy.
    Today at 6:50am · DeleteAnthony Xui also believe in Tokyo Hotel =)
    Today at 7:02am · DeleteZuo QingTokio Hotel? Fuck no.
    Today at 7:03am · DeleteAnthony Xuhahahaha ^^
    Today at 7:04am · DeleteSamy KhanaferThere is no best.
    Excepted me.
    Today at 11:31am · DeleteKevin Fana Chiu@ Zuo Qing:
    You don't want notifications?
    You can either shut the hell up because you will have one each time someone replies. And glad to give you one.
    Or, you can just uncheck a little box in your personal settings.
    ... Read More
    German knew great people for sure. How about France?
    Do you know who Montesquieu, Voltaire, J.J.Rousseau, Diderot, D'Alembert are? If not, too bad.
    7 hours ago · DeleteJean-Philippe Rey@ Zuo Qing: Fool reaction you said? My cousin is 12 years old and he is not stupid like you to said "Hey german is the best, we are the best, every body else is worse..." Did you ever study history, or philosophy and sciences? i think no because you will discover so many things you don't know.
    And this is not the problem, you can't compare countries like that, there is so many things that you are not able to speak about. How old are you?

7 hours ago · DeleteKevin Fana ChiuForgot to say.... Kant spent his entire life in Prussia.
    7 hours ago · DeleteCecilia Sab Jiowell,what are you talking about,guys???i'm totally lost...
    about an hour ago · DeleteZuo Qing>Do you know who Montesquieu, Voltaire, J.J.Rousseau, Diderot, D'Alembert are? If not, too bad.<<br>
    I know them, they suck. Shallow philosophers, sorry. They influenced liberal democracy and quite frankly liberal democracy is shit. Don't bother to notify people if what you have to say is useless.

Jean-Phillipe Rey: You don't want to talk about it ... Read Morebecause you're jealous. So you say, "hey guys, you can't compare it like that!". I compared philosophical and mus

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.