Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » How should I do?

• StrawberryIceCream
    StrawberryIceCream wrote:
    Half a year ago,there is a an old man(muslim) from Kuwait found me on internet and he humbly greeted me. Later on, we met and he brought some gifts to me. So we began to date, sometimes have sex.

He sends me messages often, speak sweet things to me. And he said he'd like to be with me forever.

But recently, I occasionally found that he is a married man and his wife is the same young with me(he is 49 years old), what is more, he has another middle aged lover, maybe he has more women, I just have no idea.

I got so pissed off, and he said he won't meet me anymore forever and he won't reply my messages again.

I think that is his fault, he cheated my love and wasted my time, but he is so cruel to leave me.

I have hatred inside, how should I do to calm down or maybe, should I go to find him again?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I'm going to submit this question to our relationship columnists (Chinese Chick, White Guy) to see what they have to say. Stay tuned for their response.
  • Kkg
    Kkg wrote:
    :]] he just started a topic. don't be that serious.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    DesertCactus is a she. And I hate it when people say, "Don't be that serious."

She wants advice and WLIB has two relationship advice columnists. It makes sense to me to submit to them. Or we could have a big circle jerk where people submit their inchoate, half-formed opinions and everyone fights about it on this thread.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Pete ... just wondering, is there any actual printed publication? Or planning about it?
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Nope. We debated having a printed publication last year, but decided that it's drain on both human and financial resources to create one.
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Thank you pete, I need suggestions of experts.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

I see ... maybe when they have established a name for themselves, and WLIB has got the resource that is nec, then create a spin-off site and/or actual publication ...

I think there is not enough English only or Eng+Chinese publication in Beijing right now ... and this might help some local folks (guys, but especially girls) to deal with relationship with foreigners ...
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    you have many things can do
    1: seduce him, make the last time sex with him ,then cut his cock. then policeman put you in jail. u pay all your life to a man who don't love you many more......
    2:call his wife, call his lover,tell all his woman the true :this is a butterfly bad man. every day tear in his company,do something crazy things make him crazy,让他身败名裂或者至少精神衰弱一阵子。
    3: cry cry cry......then stand up,dress your beautiful clothes,go out, date again. why the butterfly man can hurt you, because you are not a butterfly woman, you are not his match. sooo~继续修炼。
    4:cry cry cry......then,在情场上,技不如人,只好自认倒霉,从此,安心做个小妇人,等着哪天运气到了,嫁个普通男人,结婚生子,日日为凡尘琐碎之事忙碌,哪还有空理会曾经有个男人伤害过你?
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Thanks, dear little slow, I will use the method 1.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Pete and 叮噹, are u guys talking about a book or a magazine-style book?
    I wold love to help and work for that if u need~
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    小慢同学,总结太精辟了。。。。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha Yuki ... as always, I was just curious ...

Pete ... looks like you might have yourself another helper :)
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I've designed magazines here in Beijing before (including some of those expat rags) and vowed never to do it again.

It's 2010: print magazines are dead. But maybe there is something in a small book to help facilitate cross-cultural relationship advice or something.

Yuki, if you want to contribute your writing and/or design skills to this company, feel free to send me a PM.

叮噹, ask your colleagues or fellow citizens if they think this is a product that people would be interested in.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Pete..i will, but after I finish the editing work today...draw me crazy, materials about pesticide poisoning. :(
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahaha ... that could be a bit of a challenge ...

Due to the nature of my work as well as the market, my colleagues and clients are mainly local Chinese, mostly married and have kids ... they might have relationship issues, but unlikely to involve any foreigner, and most importantly, dont know enough English to read what you have in mind ...

As for fellow Aussies ... I dont drink, and that kind of makes me not very "socialable" ...

... but I will see what I can do ...
  • Kkg
    Kkg wrote:
    chinese chick & white guy? the guy she mentioned is from Kuwait, and is old.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Kkg: Are you insinuating that a Chinese woman can't ask our relationship columnists (a Chinese woman and an American gentleman) about a relationship problem?

I fail to understand your logic. Please enlighten me.

叮噹: Just do some research (falling within your everyday activity, of course) to see if a book like that would be interesting to a local audience.
  • Kkg
    Kkg wrote:
    oh, i thought ur columnists only solve the problems between chinese girls & white guys.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Nope. Our "Chinese Chick and White Guy" offer two different cultural viewpoints to shed light on everyone's relationship troubles.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    offer two different cultural viewpoints ???!!!! the concept the same with someone's book
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Guys ... may I suggest that "two" might actually be a very subjective number ... as there seems to be a underlying assumption here that "culture" is in its purest form ...

KKG has a very good point that ... Kuwait ... white guy ... not really!

Anyway ... what I am trying to say, is that foreigners might have come from more than one country ... let is be Europe, Africa, Australia, America ... so each person has a mix of cultures already ...

And then ... the Chinese girls ... they might have studied overseas for a few years, and then work in various different countries or cities ...

So ... "two cultures" might need to consider some variations ...

Now ... onto kitchen ...
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    i think that he is the same guy u mentioned in ur topic 'i like beard men or something like that.
    n its v common now a days that people lie abt wht they r..
    this kind of thing happened with my frnd when he was totally in love with a Chinese girl n then someone told him that she is married.
    so wht i think, is that these kind of people don't get that pleasure from there married life which they dreamed abt so they do this kind of acts n these r totally immoral, means having a wife in home n a gf in office... :P
    or may b just want to have fun in their life but that's a bullshit... :X

so my dear frnd wht u can do is to better forget that ass***e n try 2 move on.
  • StrawberryIceCream
    thanks dear Fahad Hashmi. I need to talk about it with somebody really.
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    DesertCactus:
    it actually happening everyday,not only here. i heard so many same stories b4 in LDN,they did this things,easpecially to asian girls..i duno the reason,but i thought it sucks! so Disgusting!
    and for u, i think the better thing u can do, is Forget Forget and Forget abt this guy,and Move on ur life...New romance can easily cure ur pain :p and u would find a much much better one than this Jxxk... :p

remember,he wont feel as pain as u having now..and its not worth to waste time on him anymore..light up ur life,its for ur own,not for him :)

wish u good luck!
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Thank you, dear Ruby, I hope I won't love the wrong guy next time. Always. And I hope there is still real love in the world, isn't it?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Actually ... I just remember that a friend of mine from Inner Mongolia had run into a similar case like this ...

They had been chatting online for a while, and he even drove 6 hours to visit her, after a few drinks, they were ready to do the naughty, and when he went to the toilet, she noticed his wallet and found his family's photo, so she practically ran out of the door ...

So ... as a man, I am ashamed to say that this kind of men are everywhere, not just from overseas ... you can never be too careful ...

• Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    yes...its so true...wot i heard is similar but different

those guys r from asian countries(nt really wana point it out for sum reason:p), they ask their asian female frnds( most r chinese...i hate to say this!) to look for some girls to get married! but the thing is,they got wife and kids in their home country and asked those frnd to hind this to those girls who r thinking to marry vs them..so disgusting really!
    and due to they have that fxxking paper to be legal to permanently live there..some silly chiciks dont mind they already have a family in another country. Sick!

its not only once i been told by some fxxking idiots, they think our girls r cheap :(
    thz y its not surprise to me to hear DesertCactus's story in the beginning..
    (DesertCactus: dont get me wrong here plz...u nice and lovely and smart~~xx)
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I feel sad to know that people do that to their families and to women like you. It is a sad thing. You must be strong. He does not deserve the love of you or any other woman for that matter unless of course they agree with his actions. It is very unfortunate that you had to be his victim. It is his problem not yours, you will pull through this and you will find that it made you much stronger than you ever thought you could be. I just feel sorry for the next guy who is sincere and gets the fallout from this assholes wrongdoing.
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    are u still alive? yes. are u still a person with your dreams? yes. do u still have other important things to do than hhim? yes. u still have your family and friends? yes...and i am very much sure despite all these. someone true can come around. u are young and gifted. he is not important anymore. what he did describes the real person he is and now u know thats not what u want. what u want is what is good for u and what keeps u going everyday....he is not the one that gives u life everyday....stop stressing....keep going.....forget about him....if u go back to him u will make the biggest mistake.....and i am sure everyone commenting here have the same thoughts as me that DONT go back.....these things happens....even people dies
  • StrawberryIceCream
    Thank you dears, for your encouragement and caring. Have a nice day! I just feel bad that he is continuing to cheat other girls in the same forum.

Why not give it a stop? Should I?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

In the same forum? Here? Or another web site?

There is no stopping such predator, unfortunately ... if you are thinking about warning any girl that he had contacted, there would be a waste of your time because those girls probably have some fantasy and they might not listen, and you might even get yourself a very bad reputation ... my suggestion is to tell your story, make sure you point him out, and then cross your fingers that other girls will read what you have said and be smart avoiding him ...
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    这个该死的Kuwait男人的无耻行径跟这里的某些人蛮像的,所不同的是,这个 Kuwait男人还会心虚,还懂得隐瞒,不像这里的某些男人更加龌龊,一方面不会隐瞒自己已婚的事实,更有甚者还好意思说自己有多么爱自己的妻子,然后一方面又四处乱勾搭女孩子,乱讲甜言蜜语,完全一副有恃无恐的嘴脸,那才叫人恶心呢~~女孩子们也千万要堤防这样的烂货~~~~~~
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    you didnt waste your time. you had fun! every good thing comes to an end.
    but sorry to hear that it had to be like this, but what do you expect from an 49 year old man, that he is truly single?
  • Turkmenbaschi
    Turkmenbaschi wrote:
    [quote]
    i'm going to submit this question to our relationship columnists (Chinese Chick, White Guy) to see what they have to say. Stay tuned for their response.

She wants advice and WLIB has two relationship advice columnists. It makes sense to me to submit to them. Or we could have a big circle jerk where people submit their inchoate, half-formed opinions and everyone fights about it on this thread.
    [/quote]

wtf.... maybe ask her first about that... or just invite the authors? wtf
  • Zoé
    Zoé wrote:
    哇哈哈哈哈。lin xiaoman你太逗了~~~~~
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:
    I always believed things all happen for our own good~~
    just focus on what u got from it instead of struggling with pain.
    U learned your lesson, didn't u ?
    It's ok sometimes we learn things in the hard way~~~
    So that we don't make the same mistakes.
    Good Luck.
    . wrote:
    Funny... Why you wanna find this asshole anyway? As you said, he is old and married. So come on, get youself a new cute guy!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.