Discussion » Dating & Romance » whoes fault?

• Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    A girl called Betty. One day, she joined her friend’s Birthday Party , this sounds nice. But for her it maybe not good. Cz that day her friend’s boyfriend began to love her, but she didn’t want to break their friendship , and more she didn’t want to make boyfriend, even more that was her friend’s BF. So she refused the boy directly and speak frankly to him: “You are my friend’s BF, I just hope you two be happy. Listen to me, be her good boyfriend, don’t make her sad. If you leave her, one day you’ll be regret………!” But whatever Betty said to the boy, he still didn’t give up. Cz this, her friend often quarrel with boyfriend, now they will break up……..!

Well, this is life, this is love, this is …….who can tell, this is whose fault?
  • Jason Huang
    Jason Huang wrote:
    Nobody 's fault ... apparently...
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    hope just like what you've said. Love is so complicated. People say: "The one i love doesn't love me,however,the one loves me,i don't love(我(wǒ) 爱(ài) 的(de) 人(rén) 不(bù) 爱(ài) 我(wǒ),爱(ài) 我(wǒ) 的(de) 人(rén) 我(wǒ) 不(bù) 爱(ài) oh.........!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    Cupid 's fault~
    There is no right or wrong in love.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Wrong time ... right person ... that's what life is about ...
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    ya, you are right 叮当. wrong time...right person;right person ..wrong time;why right time,right person.
    oh,life ...............
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Penta, I am sorry to say that, but such, is life ... either wrong time, right person ... or right time, but wrong person ... seldom (but it does happen) right time, right person ...
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    hehe it's ok, it's my friend, just hope she is ok
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

If she does not like him too much, then she will be fine ... but if she also has feelings for that boy, it could be difficult, because then she will need to avoid seeing her best friend ...
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    有什么好说的,说明他们的感情本来就不牢固,才会让男主角爱上betty,betty不是根本的原因,只是导火线而已,不是betty,也会是另一个女孩,总之,不爱了啥都可以是分手的借口。
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    yeah,i agree with you two:叮当and Little Slow. I've told Betty many times.But she told me that: she knew the feeling of being betrayed,so she doesn't want to see her friend experience the same.So she felt sorry to her friend.
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    yeah,i agree with you two:叮当and Little Slow. I've told Betty many times.But she told me that: she knew the feeling of being betrayed,so she doesn't want to see her friend experience the same.So she felt sorry to her friend.
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    剧情好像《奋斗》
    i saw similar story in a mag long time ago,and the consultor said,she should talk to her friend straigh away,cuz that guy is not worth to be loved anymore,dont waste her time on him.and wait for her friend's responds,if they still be close,True frnds! Congratulations! Otherwise....another ending of the sad story :(
    Or, think abt it in this way, u prefer be told bf's betraying by a best friend in the beginning or in the end? i will pick the first one anyway :)
  • Penta1
    Penta1 wrote:
    well, may be you are right. Let Betty to tell her friend directly, Hope it can work.
  • Robin Wang (王小辉)
    there doesn't seem to be a saying that every love story must have a happy ending. and no one can be sure that the first girlfirend he spends time with is his Mrs right.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.