Discussion » Gaming » Needing advices about video games

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Yo all,
    Just wondering, where can we buy some video games here in BJ, like for cheap? I mainly play on my computer with the games I had back when I was living in France, but I'd like to try something else.

So, are the prices same as EU or US? Is it Cheaper? And which's the best place to buy them for cheap?

Thanks ;)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    zhongguancun hailong dasha...6th floor...u can buy CS for 20 kuai if u dont know where i can take u there.....13124767601 mathew
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    Oh great! Thx bro!
  • ALK
    ALK wrote:
    u forgot to mention that everything's in chinese though...
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    no not everything in chinese... i buy games there too
  • Patrick Coleman
    i download and its free! ;) can give you some sites if your interested. if you like it and want to play online then you have to buy, download as well from their respective official sites.
  • Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    download them, u find everything u need on internet
  • Patrick Coleman
    for PC games yeah download it, for XBOX games yeah download it, BUT FOR PS3 you have to buy it,i can accompany you where to buy its just near my apartment!... for PC games you have to buy when you want to play online.! have fun!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    I see a lot of stores in the Gulou area selling videogames. Do they sell game consoles too? I want to buy a PS3, possibly an older model (I'd like to install Linux on it to use it as a PC).

Would anyone recommend that I buy a console in Beijing, or would it be better to go to Hong Kong?
  • Shukri Olad
    Shukri Olad wrote:
    to Art D:where did u download games for XBOX360??
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    verycd.com, u can find the whole collection

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.