Discussion » Technology » name your favourite car?

21232 wrote:
    which car do you like most? maybe you own them here in beijing or you use to drive it in the home town... or its just in your dreams yet... so speak up, and let us know... maybe SUV's, Coupes, Convertibles, Sports cars, Sedans, Bikes....
  • Ikra Yousaf
    Ikra Yousaf wrote:
    audi... have you ever had a experience to drive it? which model do you like... i have noticed that in beijing alot of people like this german car...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

That's because certain models of Audi are local made ... not imported ... not sure which one or ones ...
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Aston Martin DB9/DBS/Vanquish
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    1, Nissan GTR-R34&R35; 2, BMW M6; 3, ...

btw, I think the next big technology shift forward must be abt energy. maybe within 30 years or shorter, form of "cars" will totally change. Though I like gasoline engine, but im still waiting for the day we can finally say goodbye to gasoline and disel, and welcome the newly introduced energy source!

What it will be? a fussion reactor? more efficient solar energy? artificial photosynthesis?
  • Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    i love MINI....:p and Audi A4
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    ha! now you can phone Adidas, requesting them to pay you commission fee immediately :O
  • DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
  • JILL
    JILL wrote:
    bmw x5,my favourite
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

These are mostly the luxury or expensive ones ... I am cheap, I still vote for SEAT Ibiza GTi ...
  • Miriam Pedersen
    I drive an Audi A3 TDI 2.0 Sportsback right now

But I would change for a S3 or R8 :)

The new BMW X1 also seems to be a nice ride.
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    My favourite is Lamborghini,plus it has to be RED ;)
    Also the Ferrari limited styles ;)

• NN
    NN wrote:
    I have ever driven the BMW X5,it is quite cool also BUT definitely that is not my type :<
  • Serena
    Serena wrote:
    BMW X5 My favourite
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
  • ♥Playboy ♥
    Aston martin V8 Vantage( Red) OR Aston martin DBS V12(Black) as in James Bond movies ......... ;)
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    chrysler 300C
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I really like the Audi R8, A few Ferrari models, Mercedes G55 AMG, Volvo XC60, and the Mazaratti quadroport midnight blue with blood red interior. I also love my SAAB 9-5. After I am finished the modifications I will not want any of the above cars anymore lol
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Oh yeah the new Corvette super car is pretty hot.
  • Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:
    any car which i can buy .... :P
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Bentley, Land Rover; Lexus, Escalade Hybrid, etc.
    heehee and I actually like BMW z4. but if i live in Los Angeles...
    and I also like Benz if i live in Macao.
    But In fact I live in Beijing so I have to scare up drive my little car Hyundai due to more practicality and not too expensive if it need maintain. nowadays we call it beijing Hyundai, haha btw, It's not a taxi !!! hahahaha ( shame )
  • №❶ Passioη
  • M_A_Hasim
    M_A_Hasim wrote:
    Volvo XC60
  • Johnny Stamboli
    GT SKYLINE TwinTurbo with stheem and with rings and with wings and with fuel jet power 1.6 model number 1985 awesome
  • Fredrick Børseth Malabanan
    RB26DETT 1989 Nissan スカイラインR32 じゅのす(gunmetal gray) Lock the Front Diff, take it to the Mountains.... ><
    Dodge Viper ACR is nice... wonder what it shall be with a Ferrari V10 in it soon... 谢谢
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    I like any cars which driven by F!!! :p
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Nina : F ????
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    Blair.... F is the 1st letter of my boy's name .... XOXO
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    oki NinaXOXO sorry for the late reply !
  • Siril Låstad
    Siril Låstad wrote:
    BMW M3 is really fun to drive. But my dream car is the Aston Martin DB9. For SUV, Land Rover, range rover.
  • Judy
    Judy wrote:
    MINI-Cooper is my favorite!I' ll buy it in the future
  • Mikael Lønø
    Mikael Lønø wrote:
    lol. here I know more people like audi.sounds good.although I am marketing in audi dealer.but I just like Q7 .w12.my fav is SUV.for Hummer/ Land Rover/ Infiniti.I think so cool when the gril driving it.
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:
    hm, the most mentioned brand in here is BMW. If i can have a B-Class or C-Class of Mercedes, that'll be nice :P
  • Patrick Coleman
    custom made jeepney by me..
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    @Art D: huh ? Jeepney? seriously ?
  • Hilde Kolkinn
    Hilde Kolkinn wrote:
    Bugatti Veyron
  • KIANU.Lee
    KIANU.Lee wrote:
    Mercedes cls 630 i had it..in korea.;; but in beijing used to taxi..-_-;;;;;;
  • Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:
    Peugeot 106! Why? Cause it's small, yet has all the space I needed. And I was living in the city. This is a car you can park everywhere when other people with their big luxury cars keep turning around for hours before they can park their car!

Or maybe it's just because it's been my car for years!
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    Smart small enough ! but it is expensive to me !!!
    I'd like to ride bicycle...... err......(sorry!) lol
  • 陈默
    陈默 wrote:
    Mazda RX-8
  • Miriam Pedersen
    What about renaming the thread to "Name your favourite car YOU CAN AFFORD?" :)
  • Ms Bla
    Ms Bla wrote:
    wow cool miss president im going to marry u lol
  • Colin Friedman
    I like my VW Polo.

Small enough top park without a problem, comfortable to drive and cleverly coloured so that I can easily find it in the parking lot.

Having said that "Oh She who must be obeyed" want me to buy a Subaru Forester instead. Stayed tuned to see what I will be driving in the near future, I might renew my tank licence .
  • Ulrike Standau
    For private reasons I am driving the new Opel Astra, not sure, if anybody in China knows that car, but in Germany its quite popular.
    For business reasons, I drove a lot of different cars yet, I liked driving the BMW M5 with 507hp. I also had the chance to drive the BMW 1, the BMW 320d, the BMW X3, Audi R8, the Volvo XC70, the Volvo C30 modell 255D with 255hp, and I had the chance to drive the Lamborghini Gallardo and Mucrielargo, which has been quite some experience.
  • Sara Elise Fladmark Seland
    I like more the shape of old models, like the Peugeot 504. Fell in love with it when I saw it for the first time in Buenos Aires..
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    the best I have ever seen is the Los (1981 model) though it ages badly and is prone to leaks
  • A
    A wrote:
    mini cooper. beetle, Ferrari, & B-E-N-T-L-E-Y
  • Mohammed Abdi
    Mohammed Abdi wrote:
    it is a vanity show...
    hands down, HumphreY brought back the sanity AGAIN as he always does
  • Tate T
    Tate T wrote:
    BMW X6 M or the Range Rover Sport
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Daniel Westerberg
    QQ or maybe a "bong bong che" :P
  • Rebecca Dreiling
    Mini Coopers, Vintage Porsches, Scouts & BMW 8-Series
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    HAHA car I can afford? Ok My SAAB 9-5 It is fast enough with the Mods and it catches the eye because not many people have them.... 400+Hp after mods with a 4 cylinder WTF???? It beats a Lambo and a Ferrari in quarter mile.... Hm So much for 200,000 USD huh? So over rated. 230mph is good enough for me.

I want to buy a Subaru STI and mod it out to a 450hp monster! Now that would be something awesome.... Kill Porches all day long through all curves and straight aways... I love engines!

American muscle is great, but they must bow to technology in European racing and Japanese innovation. What American car can compete with European tech and Jap Innovation these days? I like the New Mustang Rouche and the Corvette, but those are so over rated when it comes to the shit you can get for far less money and a little wrench work that gives you such a higher level of performance.

Have you ever seen a monster Miata? It out performs super cars on the track and it has a V8. 10K in the engine and 20K for the car.

• Joakim Berg Solum
    Fuck cars. Motorcycles are where it's at. Yamaha R6 for a practical racebike and GSXR1000 for a practical rip-your-arms-outta-the socket racebike. A few grand in suspension modifications and you have an incredible corner carver with straight line times that will put any car to shame. Something more exotic... Ducati 1098R or MV Agusta if you can stomach paying 30k for a motorcycle. I prefer mine to be used and under 7k including all mods though since I consider motorcycles to be basically disposable (they get wrecked a lot....)

But if I had to choose... American muscle all the way for me! Old school Dodge Viper GTS is high up on my list... or even a way old school Mustang Fastback. Or for a track car, Lotus Elise or something like that.

For a daily driver.. I'm a big fan of the Ford F250 and Toyota Tundra series. Hahaha, OK seriously, for a grocery getter, I'd probably get a Honda CR-V. SUV space inside with a 4 banger engine for good fuel economy.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    How can i when i do not have one. I can only name when i have been to almost all cars and have known the difference.

But i think bikes are more appealing like Gu says. I can not wait to buy a Haley Davidson, American horse to put my long legged girlfriend at the back, with a beautiful tattoo at her back, short hot Madona pants, a simple silk navel top that will allow her sharp pointed breast pierce through to my back and we ride down Beijing streets, her arms around my waist and one hand actually inside my pants, with her hair blown backwards buy the wind.
  • Peter S 李贝勒
    porsche 911... sensual with beautiful wave, powerfull but delightfull, "une poigne de fer dans un gant de velour".

• Linda Marie Hylander
    QQ or San lun che~~~
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Well you guys are right about the bikes.... It is far more sexy and appealing to be on a bike. Plus it makes you look like such a baddass and everyone around you looks at you and thinks, "I wish I was as cool as that stud on the bike." It makes guys say hello and makes the ladies pur.... Bikes are the way to go and they are also super fun....

@Jon: when I am back to Beijing after my stint in Hawaii we should get some bikes and start a stunt club here or a bike crew. I would like a cruizer club, but a stunt club will also be cool.
  • Petter Meisfjordskar
    Will my small electric bike work?
  • Lee Yi
    Lee Yi wrote:
    hehe,anyone with 4 wheels
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 / R35

Subary Impreza WRX STi

KTM Superduke 990

Yamaha dualsport WR250X

Yamaha Tricker

Ducati Hypermotard

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.