• Paul Carr
    Paul Carr wrote:
    Hi guys, I'm new here, well, not new in Beijing, but you get the gist, hehe

I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm going bald and not just on my head if you know what I mean. Down below too. My mummy sent me over a product called Rogaine, but it's ridiculously expensive and she is now very angry with me and is cuttiing my allowance by 200 rmb per month to teach me a lesson about frugality.

Can I buy this product in Beijing, because it would save mummy a lot of money and she would be very happy.

Thank in advance,

Paul Carr,

• Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    What's the point of your post? You're clearly trying to funny, but you're... not.

Feel free to fill us all in.
  • Alexsandros Hagen
    Oh, no, I'm serious. I need the Rogaine for my hair condition, but it costs my mother a fortune to ship it over.

Whew! What a welcome. My first post and someone's mocking my health condition.

Gee thanks guys.
  • Silje Helen Sagvik
    u can buy BAWANG shampoo . i t can help u , and if u use this kind of shampoo , ur hair will be better .
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Paul ... if you are already 35, losing some hair might not be such a terrible thing ... one of my old school friends currently in New Jersey, had been bald for a few years already ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.