Discussion » Nonsense » What if you want to murder your colleague...

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:
    All these hateful eyes upon me and ready to pounce any moment, if I ever go down, it'd be big time.

I have this problem with being brutally honest and straight forward with people in my office, well as you can imagine sometimes it doesn't go down too well and I have a feeling that they are all ganging up on me now.

Any ideas to reduce my murderous rage and improve my arse kissing skills??
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    I'd say count to ten before saying something potentially-disruptive, balancing how important it is to a) maintain a harmonious workplace environment and b) retaining your job.
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:
    um....i dont think i am good in dealing with office relationship, thats why I enjoy SOHO life now.
    but i got along well with colleague in last job. i guess, time-to-time joke making on yourself could make people get closed to u.

Honesty is good, but need to go with a warm comprehension on other's state and face...which is, u are right, truely arse kissing skill....
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    dont lose your mind in the public, but you can murder them under your dream.
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    everybody needs balance
    why so many hateful eyes on you?
    just look at yourself there must has some seasons, you know , it just not go with granted
    maybe they are jealous for your talent
    maybe you should be keeping low profile
    who knows
    anyway
    you need a cup of tea before you murdering them
    just keeping forward and smile
    smile can bring lucky
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    ohhh they hate you, you hate them , you hate them, they hate you, it looks like a hateful game. ^_^ just forgive it, everybody can be understood,then enjoy your life without those sick hate things
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    by the way, you are welcom Shery Zhong
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor wrote:
    dont thinking too much just go ahead , but before you did it, pls make sure if you really want it ~
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
    Just do the murder but wear gloves
  • Cathleen
    Cathleen wrote:
    it is a choice..to make urself full of hate, unhappy all the time..or to leave them alone. focusing on ur work and being an excellent employee is a better choice,non?
    and i believe u will forget all the bad feeling as time goes by.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Sheryl, agree with your murder plan! Make sure to let them disappear one by one. Creating panic and suspicion among them, let them kill each other, and you just watch, then write a best-seller thrill book based on your office experience and give me 1% royalty for a small reward, thanks! :P

Yadan Quyang, if I were your boss, I would LOVE to be sent into North Korea instead of dying in a painful way. It's a nice country, free education, free house, free medical treatment. North Korea is much better than some African countries with ceaseless war and conflicts...
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Ah, Sheryl, it won't be long before we see you posting your CV in the Employment Opportunities forum.
  • Pete DeMola
    Pete DeMola wrote:
    Promoted? I've been Editorial Director since Nov 2008. What kind of rock have you been smoking? I want some.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.