Discussion » Health & Fitness » Where to buy Nutritional Supplements

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    WorldHealthStore.com.cn
    Delivers in Beijing, and has a store around The Place. But they're price are a lot higher than you can get elsewhere.

24jianba.com
    I bought a BSN N.O. Xplode and Optimum 100% Whey from these people, as well as 2 shakers and some wristband with a hook for better grips. It took about 2 weeks before I got the products, and they sent me the wrong flavour on both, but they were ok in taste so I didnt bother complaining. They also sent me a free bag of some white powder, but I didnt touch this at all before I knew what it was. They said it's just another flavour of the protein. Same brand etc, just another taste.

And the price was realy good, 860 for both (5lb protein, 2.25lb n.o. xplode + 2 shakers for 20rmb each + 1 wristband thingy for 40rmb)

But you need some Chinese friend to help you order :-)
  • Theodor Braatøy
    Hi Ole,

Thanks for the info about World Health Store, and I agree our prices are higher than places like Tao Bao - we are a ligit business and import a lot of these items through the proper channels. The products are all originally from the US so of course are going to be more expensive than the US as they are imported!

Some of the prices I have seen on Chinese websites and Tao Bao, are selling at retail level lower that what we import the product for. It seems impossible but true! To get it at that price if it is real - sure is a good deal so i don't blame you at all for looking at other places... I would be even tempted to buy from these as supplier - as they are cheaper sometimes - but I couldn't risk my customers getting fake stuff of course so we import them all directly. Like many things in China you can get lucky and the product may be real, or partly real. I know for a fact that brands like BSN, and Optimum Nutrition that about 40-50% of them on the market today are fully fake or that they have been opened and diluted with other fillers to double their profits. Again I am not saying all are fake at all and by all means if you have found a good reliable place that is selling the real thing go for it mate!! Just be careful is all.

On another note we have a lot of sales during the year and often our prices are far lower than our retail listed prices in addition for heavy users we do offer quite large discounts as well. Did you talk to the team at the CBD or new Shunyi store about this? We can offer better prices if you are wanting to stock up on products - treat you like a wholesaler so to speak. You get a better deal - and of course you know that what you get from us is of course the real deal we all use the products ourselves! Feel free to contact us for further info mate.

Drew
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    There's no doubt that the products I bought is the real deal. The BSN had a great effect. The protein however is a bit harder to know the effect of, unless I buy some protein-measuring stuff at the drugstore to actually see if the proteinlevels in my piss are higher :P But it was sealed, looks and tastes exactly like my real one in Norway did. And no side effects or anything.

What happened with the Optimum 100% Whey Protein btw? I see you've switched to some other brand that I've not tasted, so I'd be less sure about buying it...

Anyways, sounds like you offer great service and good deals for good customers :-) Thumbs up for that! :-)
  • Theodor Braatøy
    Yeah we stopped selling all ON products altogether. On in China is by far the worst as far as fake, in addition in the US ON has been in a few law suits for miss labeling their products... what they say is in the product isn't very accurate. That is why it sounds like such a good product but is a low price everywhere!! lol Bad labeling in sports nutrition industry is actually a big problem - not just with ON - but ON is one though that have been doing it for a long while now.

Yeah we decided to stop doing ON and instead are now selling All American EFX - we import this directly as well. The quality is far better than ON and many others on the market - and as we import this directly can offer more competitive pricing. The protein itself mate mixes so well it starts to dissolve in the water even before you shake - and the taste is great. When your around one of the store's drop in any time for a free taste test of the Vanilla or Choc - I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Drew
  • Theodor Braatøy
    oh yeah you can see here more about EFX - www.aaefx.com this is the US site.

Drew
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Allright, I'll check it out :-) Thanks
    . wrote:
    I just knew you post it...
  • Rebecca Arnesen
    how can there be two forums on nutritional supplement all of a sudden?
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    I've been firing up EFX-PRO... it's really an amazing all-rounder in performance. I get more, heavier reps in and, and, and I find I push myself for 10-20-30 minutes more on the stepper/running.

It's that or the Latvian hardcore drum and bass!

Oh yeah and you can sleep. That being said I do miss NO XPLODE... hot damn!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Drew, haha, I was going to give you guys a promo when I was this thread title, but I see you're already on top of it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.