Nobody wants to be serious
    This is just sooooooooooooo typical....
    hope there is always autumn after summer
  • MiLo
    MiLo wrote:
    Why autumn? u like windy and dry days?
  • Siliconfish
    Siliconfish wrote:
    It's really an old story without girl boy happily living together forever kinda ending but still a joyful and rarely happened hopeful closure.(what's the odd after an angel look Summer comes a smoking hot Autumn who shares the same favourite spot and interest with our not so hot hero ...don't buy it...director so patronizing.)

It told me that one loves and one who already got over the hormone and initial emotional crash but doesn't wanna hurt one's feeling pretends to love leads to a dead end.so say ciao to an one-side relationship ASAP.
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

I saw this film.

i like British accent as hell.

that's really sexy!=D

• Ruby Cai
    Ruby Cai wrote:
    hehhe...on-side relationship..u r totally rit abt it..jst leave it asap

i jst watched this movie, kinda like it...and i think autumn is better :p
  • John
    John wrote:
    A night with Summer is good enough for me....
  • Jessie Sun
    Jessie Sun wrote:

I like that movie. That was a cute movie

• 张翯
    张翯 wrote:
    haha singapore is a city 365 days are summerssssssss, of course, it is also have different seasons,like hot, super hot and extremely hot...
  • Sophie Qin
    Sophie Qin wrote:
    I have to say I like this movie...
  • Miriam Pedersen
    This movie is kinda like a warning to all men. Try to find your true destiny in life first. Until you really got your true passion, don't even try to think about long-lasting relationship with a woman. Because women are masters in identifying your weakness. If you don't know what you really want to achieve in life and go for it, you will always be weak and manipulable. And most woman will exploit your weakness, make you feel dependent and uncertain- And eventually they will drop you. Not because they no longer love you, but because you are no longer a good match for them.

Great movie, I think it's a movie for men rather than for women. Although most guys will not like go watching love stories, they should do for this one. You can really learn something for your life, if you are one of these new-age "Nice Guys" (told to be quite common in modern China).
  • Christopher Dame
    @HuphreY, you are very right. Focus on your studies and work first. 110% agreed
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:
    Autumn is best weather .Sun is high and shinning but not burning.A little windy sometimes.But i can take it better than spring .Summer is just too hotttt.I hate summer
  • Erik Aleksander Aas
    It's a movie people - make belief! Real-life tends to be completely different.
  • 芝芝
    芝芝 wrote:
    totally agree with HuphreY
    the opposite situation could be true too, as it is becoming more and more sexually equal. Women need to find their passions in life first, or themselves first, instead of transfering all their passions in men. or men will find them too clingy, lose their interests and just drop them.
  • Alexander Myrstuen haukerud
  • 随便叫兽

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.