Discussion » Beijing Life » why i love china?

  • Usman Tehseen
  • Ariel Midtun
    Ariel Midtun wrote:
    epic thread
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    notsureifserious.jpg
  • Usman Tehseen
    Usman Tehseen wrote:
    u like china?
  • Sarahzhong
    Sarahzhong wrote:
    I love China whatever it is poor or rich, weak or strong, small or big....whatever it was, is or to be..
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Culture, cheap delicious food, easy money, too many beautiful women to count, friendly people, great nightlife, cream of the crop networking with expats from around the world. Did I mention that there are way to many beautiful women to count? Please do not judge they are only my friends lol. I am picky about who I get close too. Im not the wicked foreign sex monster :P
  • Annie Ann
    Annie Ann wrote:
    i will love china when the government dare to tell the truth.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Hey Pierre,
    Guess what! The self proclaimed, "Greatest Nation on Earth" also has all of the above. It is just that we are all sedated by the allure of money and a chance at becoming successful to realize it and hold our leaders accountable. That is what we are starting to try and do with Obama. I stared the dragon in the mouth and it seems that they actually do respect human beings. It is just that they have a different idea of what human rights consist of. I feel more free and respected here in China than I ever did in the USA. Maybe that is because I am white and white privilege is alive and well, but there are messed up things in every country. we cannot change everything. We can only try.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Um oh yeah the Government is made up of questionable characters, but that will change with time when the future generations take the lead in China. It is all about the wait. I will argue that the groundwork being laid now in China for the future will make China the number one country to live in in 20yrs time. Who disagrees? Please state your reasons. Global citizens should be able to recognize this.
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:
    applauding for you^_^
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Kodi, for such as young guy, you are so astute and wise..hahaha I think you are a young me, just more spunky and intelligent! hahaha...but your commentary seems to be exactly my thoughts. wish i could speak Chinese like you..I would have been over in China already.
  • Jasminemily
    Jasminemily wrote:
    I love China because I was born here and grew up here. I know the history here and people here. For the goverment, I believe they have done their best, though there is a lot of things left to our young Chinese. All because we have such a complicated history and such a big popilation, we have a lot of flaws to improve. I've visited other countries and seen their beauty, but still, I love China the most.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    "respect of the human being"!!??? wow wow lol how funny is that ! I dont know how many people were killed and are killed by the westerners throught out the last couple of hundred years colonialism history in Africa, Asia, Australia, America continents !! (hang on, they all starts from A, funny coincidence)
    Now some body seems still standing on the" moral highland "to pretend be a guru !Nice one, is there anything could be more hypocritical than this !??! Now I know the reason why most western countries are based on Christianity moral tradition, beause the "original sin" theory is just perfectly suitable to most of them!
    Cheers
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Pierre ... hahaha, your comment is still here, and you have not been removed yet, so your comment is OK ... as for "prostitution", where? Hahaha ...

    Jee ... Pierre is actually a friend, I recommend you talk to him, you will be surprised how much you two are alike ... I think you two can even become good friends ...

    Jee ... you seem to have you forgotten your homework? Because not all "colonies" start with "A", e.g. Hong Kong and India ... also, remember to "pretend", hahaha ...

  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Pierre, except the two regions of China, which i cannot get what you mean, you're telling the truth, of coz, universial truth~~

    Kodi, thank god, we still got pals with clear, open, objective and neutual mind, good for you.

    Steven, happy to see you got the exactly same thoughs with Kodi, hehe. btw, I noted that for couple of times you praise someone with a premise of mentioning the age of whom you're going to give your applause. Errr...Kodi is astute because he IS astute, not "for such a young guy", he is astute. For thoughts of a certain people, is there something to do with his age? My opinion is NO.

    Jee, 中国这些说得都寡淡得够呛的事儿,确实是个问题,咱确实还是得正视。一方面,背景确实很复杂,咱总是批评确实也不是个事儿;另一方面,咱总想着“这事儿很复杂”,让时间解决一切吧好像也比较消极...至于其他国家的兄弟们总叨叨咱国家的事儿,其实很清楚的。过去强,现在也很强的国家,嘴上也会时不时叨叨着些破事儿,但根本不会当成回事儿,更重要的事儿还是跟你拉关系,做生意。那到底是谁才会动不动就把这些事儿挂在嘴边呢?成天幻想自己比别的国家的人还了解他们国家,幻想着自己是充满正义感的人权斗士?嗨,没落国家的兄弟们嘛~~人总是喜欢意淫的,实在没别的可意淫了,只好成天意淫这些了...
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Oh, i forget the main topic...why I love China? quit simple: the feelling of historical belongingness and culture recognition.
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Oh, i forget the main topic...why I love China? quit simple: the feelling of historical belongingness and culture recognition.
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Like Da Fan said, the most phenomena Pierre mentioned here are true except Tibet and Xinjinag, cause really no idea which part you want to talk about? Could you specify them?

    Kodi said, China will be the number one country to live in in 20yrs time. I have to say, Kodi, you are the most optimistic person I've ever met! :P
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Thanks 叮噹 , I'm not trying to offend any individual. Sometimes just pretending to be a bit aggressive on the forum in order to have a bit fun with talking or showing ideas is sort of recreation. Actually I'm keen to make friends with every one !
    Yep 叮噹 ,you are right Hong Kong and India do not start from A, but they are the regions of the Asia. It's funny , isnt it, I just found this coincidence.
    感谢 Da Fan, “没落” 和“意淫” 等词,用得甚是贴切,精准。当然我们管不着别人怎么想,但是遇到100步还笑50步还故意找茬又矫形的装×的主,我们还是可以拿些历史数据砸砸他的嘴,让他稍微知道一下自己的原罪和不知廉耻。没说特定的人哦,是泛泛的概念!
    另外感谢叮噹老师,您没看我一直都假装着呢吗!我努力完善努力完善!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jee ... good morning to you, Beijing is nice and cold this morning mate ... any sign of hail storm or bush fire in Vic over the weekend? Hope all is well this summer ... hahaha, like I had said to you before, your shocking tactic reminds me of my younger years ... now, seriously (which is difficult for me, hahaha), I am very certain that you will find Pierre shares a lot of views similar to, if not the same as, yours ...

    Pierre ... hahaha ... if you should talk about the parts of XinJiang and Tibet that I think you might be talking about, you are likely to receive a early Christmas present ... hahaha ... hate to see you go like that though ... how is it going anyway? how is your music?

  • **李善旭**Shan Xu
    CHINESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.THE CHINESE PEOPLE HAVE A CULTURE THAT IS TOLERANT OF ALL OTHER CULTURES IN THE WORLD,THIS MAKES THE CHINESE PEOPLE REALLY GREAT !!! THIS CHARACTERISTIC OF CHINA WILL SOON PUSH CHINA INTO AN EXAMPLE CULTURE FOR OTHER COUNTRIES TO FOLLOW AND THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A REAL MATURE CULTURE WHICH IS FANTASTIC AND WORTH APPRECIATING,,,YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IT IF YOU VISIT CHINA LIKE ME,,,SEE FOR YOURSELF,,,
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    有些人啊就总以为世界各国人民就都必须按照欧洲人的标准想事,行事;他们的标准就是绝对的真理!这怎么可能呢!举个小例说明,普遍在西方世界,纳粹是被认为最糟糕最残忍的等等。有些时候西方人和你聊天会拿纳粹做比。当然我们承认纳粹确实很残忍,但是按我们中国人的标准,最近几百年来(说太远了,历史也不好考证了),对于我们最残忍的是日本的入侵,其次呢!是英法等欧洲国家的殖民主义入侵:杀人,入侵,强行卖鸦片给你,烧你宫殿房屋,抢你珍宝金银,杀男抢女等等等等太多太多;然后呢,当然也有内部的战争和革命等也有一定影响!

    所以呢,对于中国人来说,对我们造成更多直接和惨痛迫害的是纳粹呢还是鸦片战争前后时期的英法等国呢!同理,对于各个亚非拉等国的人民来说呢,是纳粹直接影响他们了呢,还是大英帝国的殖民,杀戮和掠夺影响他们更多呢!相反,纳粹在欧洲挑起的战争,牵制了欧洲各传统殖民国家,各亚非拉国家反倒有些空间和时间喘息一下!

    在澳洲,常有澳洲人和我聊,拿中国的某些人、某些事和纳粹比较。我建议他们,这样效果不佳,因为很多中国人对纳粹在欧洲的故事细节并不太了解;和我们中国人讨论时不要太欧洲中心主义,应该拿日本做比喻,或者最好的选择是拿大英帝国及其成员对全人类犯下的罪行做比喻更具有全球性普遍意义!

    时常有澳洲人在认识我几分钟后就可以很大义凛然or “大衣领然”地问我,“你觉得中国有资格办奥运吗?blabla ” 我说“你们都基本把澳洲土著屠光了,不还是照样办了2次奥运了吗;你的意思是说我们做得不够像你们一样狠,所以没资格办奥运对吧?那我们以后得学习啊,听说你们在阿富汗,伊拉克都还有驻军杀人呢,我们也得学习啊; 听说澳洲派兵去帮助阿富汗等国建设去了,以后也办奥运,赞” 说实话啊,米国媒体不熟, 澳洲媒体还是挺猛的,今天中国这个了,明天中国又那个了;自己国内多少破事象征性的说说就完了.偶尔有澳洲士兵在阿富汗牺牲了,还美其名曰是为了帮助阿富汗人民而死的,从来没见采访几个阿富汗人是怎么被炸死的!

    这个世界就是这么奇妙,曾经是或者现在还在是的凶手,转脸成了人权斗士!!大英帝国的直系和旁系子孙们,还有什么七大姑八大姨的都不比纳粹好哪里去!如今人家是正义者,人家掌握着话权,你不服不行。还有很多“国际主义朋友” 不远万里来到中国,正在努力教我们什么叫“justice”,同学们,我们要努力学习啊!看看人家最大的人权斗士,老米不还是各地方屠着呢吗!

    有人会说,你总说这些陈芝麻烂谷子的事做什么,我们现在是国际化全球化时代,要向前看!呵呵,很多时候,如果你不看历史,或者不记住历史的教训,历史很可能就让你再多经受几次曾有的经历。等到你国破家亡的时候,人家会给你颁发“人权奖章”,金灿灿的,还是铜的!阿富汗和伊拉克没准以后会得,如果他们顺应米国人的意思的话;老喇嘛是国破了,人家就得了诺贝尔和平奖了,米国小黑哥总统也得了奖了,小黑哥也傻眼了,我也没做啥呢啊!您不能晚点再给我奖吗,看着也更像真的啊!

    有热爱翻译的朋友,有空请帮忙翻译一下,方便国际友人阅读,鄙人英文水平有限!实不能达意也!
    最后借用老孔头一句话送同胞共勉之!”不患人之不己知,患不知人也“。“不知人也”,正是中国落后之始,愿”人之不己知” 成为我们幸福生活的开端!阿弥陀佛
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Hey Hi 叮噹 ,It's getting hoter and hoter gradually, "any sign of hail storm or bush fire" I will report to you at first time! Hopefully it wont be as worse as last year. But can you believe it, I just fall in love with the dramatics of VIC's weather, which makes your days extreme colourful (apart from the natural disasters)
    Haha nice to learn your "shocking tactic" theory, but what does that exactly mean, I'm confused!
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    哈哈~中国共产党的洗脑教育真成功,吉 (Jee) 就是最好的证明。
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... Chinese people are tolerant? That's really funny ...

    Jee ... it was the winter of 1983 when I went to Melb for the first time, and it was great fun to have experienced the "4 seasons everyday" for the two weeks I was there ...
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    哈哈 谢谢 Little Slow ,共产党没你想象的那么强大。西人的洗脑水平才算高明!您就是最好的证明。(是不是和谁观点相似,就一定是被洗脑啊!那洗脑的人可太多了。另外我用去屑洗发水,没有头屑的,嘻嘻)
    yep,叮噹 you are right!! the weather here is so funny, you may have couple of showers ,and both cold and hot in different time!!

    另外,这个坛子怎么没有修改的功能,只能删除,不能修改,打错字都没办法改!!
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    哈哈~,看吧,又偏激了不是。要淡定从容,要有与我泱泱大国相符的广阔胸襟,不要动不动就抡起胳膊与人吵个面红耳赤,那是鲁莽。 首先,我从未去过米国,英文也不好,很少看老米的报道。其次,共产党是怎样的,我可以说了解得比你深刻,或者说在某些方面更内幕。有些事情,共产党未必对,但每一句话都有不得不那么说的理由,处在国人的角度,我又怎么会不理解呢。只是不希望看到一些小孩子,扯着一些表象当真相,在这边大侃特刊,其实还满丢人的。
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Hi If we have a re-Edit function on this forum, that would be better. Otherwise you have to delete it when you make mistakes in typing!!??
    忘了去屑洗发水是神奇牌的!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    谢谢,Little Slow 阿姨!!说的都有道理!小辈记下了!不过 “我可以说了解得比你深刻”,这句话就又偏激了!拿什么尺量呢!如果你说你比我高,拿尺一量就知道了,但是你说你比谁知道啥玩意深刻?这玩意怎么量呢!用秤也称不出来啊
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    既然说了是内幕,我们相关人士自己知道就行了。又不是三岁小孩,自信还得通过别人的认证得来:)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jee ... if you dont mind me saying so, I suggest you not to make comments against an individual, otherwise, this "game" could end very soon ... also, addressing someone very young as "阿姨", is not a nice thing to do as well ...

    In Chinese ... 知己知彼,百战百胜 ... at this point, I think it is safe to say that you dont know whom you are dealing with, so be careful of bringing yourself into a dead end ... ok?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    When I said "pretend" In other threads, I meant things like "pretend to be nice" or "pretend to like a person", but never pretend to know everything even if you do already know everything ... another Chinese phrase for you ... 出其不意,攻其无备 ... it is far more fun to pretend to be stupid, and when the least expected, say something intelligent ... dont you agree?
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Little Slow 说的有道理,不过谁还没个相关人士的身份,大家都不是活在真空里。
    嗯,叮噹 说的有道理,我是和Little Slow 开玩笑呢!论坛里开开玩笑,谁能当真呢!都是萍水相逢,对吧Little Slow 美女姐姐好!如有冒犯还望海涵,皆乃笑言也!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    美女姐姐是真的美!!!
    另外,大家不觉得这个坛子没有修改功能,很麻烦吗!
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    我也早就提议要有修改和上传图片的功能,迟迟没做好捏。
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    美女小曼姐姐啊,你哪有看出来我面红耳赤了,太假了,根本不可能,你都不知道这里太阳有多毒,紫外线每年杀死无数人。我本来就不白,现在变黑的了,根本就看不出来什么有面红的迹象!哈哈哈哈哈哈 Got you
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Jee, if you really want to argue things here, no need to bring up western history again and again. Because:

    No country's history is totally clean and noble. Powerful western countries had a dark yesterday about treating colonial habitants. But was China as big as today back two thousand years ago? The history of China is also about continually occupying and invading other places either from Han, or Mongolian, or Man or from other ethnic minorities. The process of every new Chinese dynasty's founding is all about burning the numerous towns, raping helpless women, killing innocent civilians. Yes, western countries massacred colonial people; we were "better" because we slaughtered our own compatriots.

    In history, we were all the same, same greedy, same cruel, same cold-blooded, same inhuman. No one is better than another.

    I don't think when all westerners criticise China because they stand on the "moral highland", because they think they are human rights fighters, because they look down on China etc., etc. The reason is very simple. Because that's the truth. That's what happening right now in China.

    I knew a foreign friend. He's written an English book about all unjust and unreasonable aspects of China. He's stayed in China for about more than ten years and loves China so much. The only reason for him to write this book is he wants Chinese people to see those problems, change them in order to lead the whole world towards a brighter direction one day.

    But the outcome is he was deported from here and not allowed to enter into China for about at least two years, because Chinese Communist Party has the exactly the same thinking way just like you, "If you say something bad about China, no matter it's true or not, shut up, get out of China. We are not welcome you!"

    Like little slow said, CCP's good education is really taking effect. They must be proud of you.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Thanks for Maria Ma 's such a long reply, too long to read, I thought you will not reply me!!hehe
    now reply,
    2nd paragraph,"a dark yesterday "! I thought ,it 's a dark today too!
    3rd paragraph, I can see you are quite sympathetic. I don't think all human being are same, people really very on whole a lot of aspectes.
    4th paragraph, I guess there is no such a universal truth, different people have different definitions of one thing!
    5th ,your friend's story is quite funny, if he wants Chinese understand him, why shouldmt he wrote in Chinese. And do you think Chinese are dumb enough to need him as a teacher. Or he is extremly bright than others and found things which can not be found by other Chinese.
    btw"change them in order to lead the whole world towards a brighter direction one day. " hahahaha I can not stop laughing, this sounds like a missionary, thanks a lot , your friend really got a clue from his God!! Cheers btw I dont think the people like your friends have capacity or qualification to pretend to be a guru.
    6th, Did I tell any one to shut up in the forum??! I just suggested a way to solve some body's self-torture!
    btw I dont know if you have experience of staying or travelling in English speaking countries or not. You dont have to say anything, a lot of people there will ask you to "fuck off and out " their counties, beware of, it's not "get out", that's "fuck off", much more colourful words hhaaha.
    7th, your "friends" definitely are proud of you , I can imagine.

    Additionally, really appreciate your reply Maria, but seems you took a lot of things we talked before from other places
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Jee:
    "2nd paragraph,"a dark yesterday "! I thought ,it 's a dark today too!"

    Yes, it's dark today. In Iraq, In Afghanistan, In USA, in Australia, and In China!

    "3rd paragraph, I can see you are quite sympathetic. I don't think all human being
    are same, people really very on whole a lot of aspectes."

    True. You are the best example.

    "4th paragraph, I guess there is no such a universal truth, different people have different definitions of one thing!"

    Although different people have different definitions of one thing, there is universal truth. Such as Shanghai city management officers took millions dollars "fine" from innocent drivers only because those drivers were too warm hearted; they dare to allow other people who were "sick" or "in emergency" to sit in their cars.

    "5th ,your friend's story is quite funny, if he wants Chinese understand him, why shouldmt he wrote in Chinese. And do you think Chinese are dumb enough to need him as a teacher. Or he is extremly bright than others and found things which can not be found by other Chinese."

    He wanted to write in Chinese because his Chinese is so good, but he heard there were some poor Chinese people being arrested and detained in prison because they were describing the truth of China. He scared, decided to write in English. But damn, he still got caught. Our secret police is really competent, I have to say! Oh, btw, I forgot to mention, he did write in Chinese, but published in Taiwan.

    "btw"change them in order to lead the whole world towards a brighter direction one day. " hahahaha I can not stop laughing, this sounds like a missionary, thanks a lot , your friend really got a clue from his God!! Cheers btw I dont think the people like your friends have capacity or qualification to pretend to be a guru."

    Keep laughing. Our govenment have been changing us through TV, radio, newspaper and magazines, sometimes in good ways, sometimes not. Our government really gets a clue from other people's god!

    "6th, Did I tell any one to shut up in the forum??! I just suggested a way to solve some body's self-torture!"

    Sorry, You never directly said that. That's my fault. I apologize!

    "btw I dont know if you have experience of staying or travelling in English speaking countries or not. You dont have to say anything, a lot of people there will ask you to "fuck off and out " their counties, beware of, it's not "get out", that's "fuck off", much more colourful words hhaaha."

    I had experience of staying and traveling in western countries, but I never had that kind of experience you mentioned here. Even though I had, I would just consider it as an individual case.

    "7th, your "friends" definitely are proud of you , I can imagine."

    That's for sure!

    "Additionally, really appreciate your reply Maria, but seems you took a lot of things we talked before from other places"

    Simply because you talked about the same thing again.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    感谢Maria回复,但是你说的这么多,原谅我不能一一回复了!~
    首先,不是你说我错,我就一定错,还要被逼迫道歉?这个好像比较独裁哦!

    You said "The only reason for him to write this book is he wants Chinese people to see those problems, change them in order to lead the whole world towards a brighter direction one day."
    lol you friend sounds like "Jesus", or just was described like that by you

    我还以为上次你说不回复我帖是真的呢!原来也是说一套做一套!而且做了完全和上次一样的事情!注意我的主题可换了哦
    haha Cheers
  • Hamasaki Yuki
    Hamasaki Yuki wrote:
    living in china,working in china,loving china...
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    about this question, I think we should know,

    what is China?

    Is that mean the government? absolutely No, it also include the history, people, culture and so on, and the most important ONE of these factors is the Soul of China. And the Soul of China base on Confucian, Taoism and Buddhism(beginning from India). three of them are the philosophy and the truth. when I study Master of Business management in UK, the tutor use The Confucian Analects to explain right method of business...

    if i explain three of them, it will cost several years, for easy for you to understand, I just take some examples,

    1) Chou dynasty are 800 years old, it is the longest dynasty in the WORLD,
    2) Mongolia is the strongest folk in the history, but them were annihilated by Ming dynasty.
    3) Mr. 郑和 went to another country for helping them. but the Europe country, just like UK, Spain, and so on went to another weak country, when they came to there, they took the Bible, and local people took the gold. When they went back, they took the gold, and the local people took the Bible.
    4) Mr. 毛泽东leaded Chinese to standed up in the world. And you can watch the whole world history, which country can stand up in that really difficult situation, no money, no arm, no supply at the beginning? USA? no, fvcking off the USA, they sold the arm to both side, as an upstart.


    I just took four examples to show, China and Chinese are the excellent in the world, we are not only strongest, but also are Saint.

    Of course, China is not so good now, but every one can feel the advancement in the past 30 years, I believe China and Chinese will be back Climax in the soon future.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    Sheryl Zhong :

    The true is, the media just is tool of polity, or tool of profit. It is all over the world. Have you been to UK, or USA to live three or four year to touch or feel? They also control the media... but they will not tell you that, young girl.

    In other words, how do you know you are not brainwashes by the foreign country?

    What is the most important? different voices? When you go to visit 70% poor country which controled by western countries you will understand.....

    Of course, USA is the most great country in the world, but it base on the poor country, you should read more book.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:






    About love China, the viewpoint should base on the :

    1 The Essence
    2 The history
    3 Comparing with the whole world





    if you do not have the 3-5 years living experience in the oversea country, please do NOT use Hearsay to support your point of view.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    Hi, Alex, It is my pleasure that you reply me,

    of course, I study the Buddhism, and also study the Confucianism.

    I will take a example to show your doubt:

    Yesterday, Mr. 温家宝 said that provide huge money to Africa without any policy condition. And some country was worry about that. Because they always used the "aid" got more profit from these country, and this is one season, these Africa country got "aid" every year, and still so poor so far. . . have you think about that?

  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Thanks Alex
    And my answer is that I dont know the other reasons, and you could doubt my intelligence! That's ok, I dont mind, coz I dont even know who you are, and the world is defined by you, I wont lose my intelligence or my money, just because of your doubt.
    That might be your style, if others dont think it in your way, you will doubt other's intelligence, fair enough. What can I say, we consider this sort of phenomenon as highly self-centered behavior.

    Frustrated?!!!??why, I thought online chating is kind of entertainment, if it's frustrating, I definitely wont do it !!!!! Sorry to tell you that I'm not doing thing in your imagination, and "stubborn stickler " that's so accurate as what my feeling towards you. You are sticking on doubting other's intelligence ,if they dont think in your way!!
    I'm pretty well now, and I dont need to get well just by transfering to the way you think is right or intelligent ! I feel good on my way, sorry to let your down, btw I never doubt other's intelligence just because they dont think in my way, I couldnt say it's not silly to show this idea. I might argue when I disagree, but how hegemonic if I dare say doubt other intelligence. A funny threat or something?


    But thanks for your consideration anyway ! Hope you are going well!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    Hearsay = 道听途说, 也就是光看看美国大片,看看有人反对反对美国总统,游行游行,就说言论自由。就说西方国家跟天堂一样。

    首先,物质文明上中国用30年时间已经追的差不多了,英美很多地方已经不能和中国沿海城市比了。当然人家总体还是很强悍的。 这个要去了,生活过才知道。

    其次,美国的物质文明是建立在剥削其他国家的基础上。这种情况,出来混早晚要还。当然还有很多形式,比如祸起萧墙。

    最后,一个国家一个民族最终能长久,靠的是民族的灵魂。历史四大文明古国,最后就中国生下来了,关键就在于这个地方。小米加步枪能打了赢日本,打了赢国民党,打了赢朝鲜战争,支持越南打赢了越战,这是为什么?二战之后哪个国家不是给美国当二奶就是给苏联当二奶,只有中国敢自己干,而且干的好。

    说起洗脑,我觉得楼上几位是被西方洗脑。。。想当初60年代美国民众闹事的时候,无条件血腥镇压。说中国产品质量不好,80年代日本出口美国的衣服,很多为了赶工期,口子都是用胶水粘上的,现在他们跟这开始得瑟了。多看书,多读读国外历史,就知道谁都从这一步一步走过来的。
  • Daniel
    Daniel wrote:
    Wow, this thread is serious business! A 3-5 year posting requirement is probably one of the harsher demands I've read on an internet forum in recent years.

    So far, I love China(as in, my experience of living in this country and not my conception of the country or what the name of the country embodies) because I get paid for doing something I love and life here is far more relaxing(when not using the bus/subway) as opposed to other places I've lived.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Climax!!!哥们,巧合的是,这个词的中文翻译是“高潮”!不是那个高潮啊!!巧合,巧合!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    alex ,说到儒释道三学,我还是用中文跟你说比较好,

    儒道在秦汉以前是不分的,后来到了汉朝以后逐渐分开。儒家走的是正统路线,中流砥柱。譬如孔子明知道那个时代不行了,但是一直致力于教学,教育后来人。好比是发大水,明知道堵不住,但是还要奉献自己的生命去贡献。

    道家属于隐士路线,属于因势利导,觉得时代不行了,那么就和气光同其尘,大隐隐于世。等到变乱差不多了,他们开始出来拨乱反正。历史上很多拨乱反正的人都是道家人物。 同样好比发大水,道家人物是等水到了下游,开几条渠,把水分流,水患就没了。

    佛教很多地方和儒家,道家是相通的,但是内容更加透彻精深。这里就不多说了。
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    楼上的,国学学得真好啊,葱白下^-^
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    For anyone who (claimed to) love China ... please tell me if you want to become a Chinese national ...

    http://www.weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread.rails?Tid=1000001235
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    To: lady Little slow, thank a lot and it is my pleasure get your recognition.

    To: 叮噹, I think after 10 years, it will be.

    To: Mr. Alex, and Mr. Alex, 兄弟和为贵.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    haha Alex, why should I know the other reasons as you think there are. I guess everything is clever enough, We can understand each other;s points. Dont have to pretend to misundertand or to be misunderstood ! I'm not saying that you point out any opinion here from the people above, I'm directly talking about your assumption about me.

    haha really silly discussion technique, easy threat, assuming other's poor or unhappy situation!!! But good imagination !
    Fortunately, your God doesnt work for me!! I dont care whether it's piece of wood or metal! Pls save the blessing to the people who need it.
    and can I say something which has nothing to do with the discussion with Alex.
    I just remember a joke, some one said "Oh thank God, we dont believe in God"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jonathan ... I hope I live long enough to see this after 10 years ... it would be an interesting sight ...
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Now you are in hate, haha Calm down
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    To: Mr. Alex, sorry about that I use Chinese, "To: Mr. Alex, and Mr. Alex, 兄弟和为贵."

    that is meaning, Mr. Alex, Harmoniousness is most precious.

  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    To:叮噹, 说国外不好的时候我还是用中文比较好...免得影响和国外朋友们的和谐。

    关于想入中国国籍的问题,其实如果有机会多走几个国家就知道了。举个例子,我去乌克兰,首都基辅的地铁修了5年还是那个样子,整个现代化程度跟乌鲁木齐差不多。现在H1N1爆发,政府没有对策,明年大选可能要退持。相比北京是疫苗全民免费接种。物价虚高,吃的东西是北京的2-3倍,跟一个65岁的的士司机聊天,退休工资70美金。我跟那边朋友聊天基本很多人想来中国生活了。

    再看看非洲,东欧,南美等国家,就知道中国的优越性了。
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    TO:Sheryl Zhong, good evening, lady. or if you working UK, maybe I should say, good afternoon lady.

    When I go to you personal page in Weliveingbeijing, it show you are "24", and you said that " I live in London and work in the media industry, did my Masters in Media "

    so... in my understanding, Master should pay at least 1.5-2 years, in general, you should finish your college when you are 22 years old. That mean... you just work, and no experience. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU KNOW UK MEDIA CLEARLY, YOU JUST A RECRUIT THERE, YOU HAVE NOT TROUCHED THE CORE YET, young lady.

    And as I know, London living is expensive, you just take short time to finish you master, I think it shoud be your parent to pay for you. Without the China, or China still like another poor country, how they can pay it for you.

    That what i want to say to you, please do not say fvck off to the host after host treat you with dinner.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    中文再翻译一下上面得话:

    亲爱的Sheryl Zhong女士, 晚上好,如果你在英国工作,也许应当说下午好女士。

    我刚才非常冒昧的看了您的主页,上面显示您是24岁。但是在刚才的文章中,您说您在伦敦生活和从事媒体工作,并且就读了媒体硕士。

    这样,依据我的经验和理解,英国的硕士至少需要1.5-2年时间,一般来讲,您应当在22岁读完大学。也就是说,您刚毕业参加工作,并且没有什么工作经验。那么这样您就没有什么依据来谈对西方媒体的了解,您只是一个新人,都没有接触到核心业务,要知道理论和实践相差很远,女士。

    并且,据我所知,伦敦的生活费用很高。那么您在很短的时间完成学业,应当不是打工挣钱而是父母提供的学费生活费。如果中国现在还跟其他第三世界国家一样贫穷,我想您的父母也是没这个能力提供给您如此费用的。

    因此我想跟您说的是, 不要拿起筷子吃肉,放下筷子骂娘。
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    one more, China and Chinese need the suggestion, not just complain, sneer, and superiority complex.

    并且,中国和中国人民,需要的是合理化建议,而不是抱怨,嘲讽,以及高高在上的优越感。
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Whoa.. this thread has covered such a variety of issues.

    Sheryl, I agree with you mostly. There is such a big difference in living in a 'free" country such as England or America, where the citizens are free to critisize their governments without fear of retrubution. I am sad you feel the way you do about the US, as we are the mixing bowl of the worlds peoples coming together in a unique harmony. So many countries in Africa..wow the one continent I have never been to..Oh, our government ie Obamais trying to minimalize Fox news, the most.watched network in US by far...and they are feeling their stupidy.

    Jee...one thing for sure..you state your thoughts..I may disagree with you most of the time, but I respect your right to say anything....others will judge you based on what you write. You come across as discontent with your life and lifesyle.

    Da Fan...you know we are friends...you make sound statements..I enjoy your comments.

    Jonathan...you come across as "holier than thou" No question you are a very bright individual, and in many ways respectecful (one of the many reasons I have come to love the Chinese culture). You readily question peoples integrity, education, their background, and their lifes experiences. As scholarly as you are, and you seem well read (its hard for me to read a lot due to dysleksia), I might recommend you not be too critical of others. When you write in Chinese I cannot understand you. I have often stated, I so admire people who have the abilities to read, write and speak in multiple languages...it is such a gift.

    Alex, you are an interesting person...enjoying to read, and astute of the facts. I applaud you for leaving Germany to live a good life in China. perhaps when I sell my company in a few years, I will retire to China.

    Little Slow...we are friends and you know I enjoy you a lot. I know this is a Chinese/English (speaking) community, but my friend, when you write in Chinese, my translator does not do your words and intent, justice. Keep writing in what is comfortable for you...I am just sad for myself in not reading what you wish to express.

    Maria Ma......perhaps, I think most like you. It seems you have a balanced life, your perspectives of things seem even keel. If there was one person in this community I would like to be friends with and get to know better it would be you. I enjoy your intellect and your writing abilities.

    Now for the thread itself.....I have never "lived" in China, though I have been there 6 times. .The Chinese people I have met all over the country have been very warm and kind to me. I have yet to have one bad experience. When I was considering being a professor at a Chengdu university, I had an overwhelming experience of students and professors alike enjoying our discussions. Most people I find in most countries ignore the government whenever possible,hahaha even the US..We just think they are incompetent and aloof.

    Most Chinese do not travel worldwide, and unlike Sheryl and others, don't have the worldy experiences to compare. China may be good or bad based on their daily lives. Jonathan liked to use a finite time period to make judgements. Not so. Reasonable people in short order can make good judgements.

    I love the USA, and I love China as well.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jonathan ... 既然你用中文回我,礼貌上,我也应该用中文回你...呵呵...

    首先,我要说明白...我自己是华侨,但很老实跟你说吧,我不"爱"中国,只能够说我对中国的历史和文化还是有一点点的想法...这个,我们有机会再好好详谈...

    这个网站的外国人,有很多都是看得明白中文的,所以你这样做,似乎有一些"掩耳盗铃"了...

    还有的是,在这个网站上工作的,也有中国人,有需要的时候,他们也是可以帮忙翻译的...

    要是你不介意的话,我还有一点意见给你...就是不要对不确定或不清楚的事和物,说的太肯定,我相信这是一个中国人的习惯,因为我很多时候也会这样,呵呵...只是我喜欢胡闹,所以乱说话,也不太理会别人怎么想...相反来说,你应该是一位有学识的人,要是你随便乱说,别人会怎么看你,你也很明白,所以,要查清真相...中文有一句"不耻下问",就是学问的真髓...呵呵...一点点愚见,不要介意...
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    Thanks Steven Ritter -a wise respectful guy
    "I might recommend you not be too critical of others. "
    This is the sentence I like most from you, which is such a bright idea. But most time, when people ask others dont do something, they might be doing the same ting too in the same time(I'm not saying you, but just general sense).

    Let's assume when Jonathan is being critical of others, and meanwhile others are doing the same to him or to another, assume that they are doinig the same thing and then If I just point out one side's problem, but not the other side!!! ennnnnnn, that might be a bit tricky!

    People do use so much "double-standard" , every body does at certain level. whereas when one is using it so obviously, and also be so critical , want to teach others, it just look so silly and supercilious (not saying any individual, just generally speaking)

    I heard a news or say information from an OZ or British media (I'v forgotten) that most American do travel worldwide, but they still don't use the worldy experiences to compare, being critical of others is still their favorite. I dont think that information was that right ! who knows anyway. when I say this I'm not trying to be critical to or of others, just share some information heard somewhere.

    Nice to read what you wrote and learn a lot from you Steven Ritter
    Cheers
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
    Is so amazing to love China for ask -why-?
    I don´t like when a friend says me about my girlfriend: -Why do you love her?- sounds like is amazing and strange this love, sounds like -¨hey!! give me some reasons, because i can not understand^-.

    If you like something,you can give reasons about why. You are using your instrumental reason, thinking in means and finalities, like a bussiness men. You can put reasons in the balance of your ego,if the good things have more weight than the bad things, then you like this thing. Is in your head.
    So:
    ¨Do you like China?¨ when China smiles me, yes, when not, not. Depends of the day, some days all is perfect, the final calculate of satisfaction is ok. When you obtain all the things that you want, then is easy that you like this thing. Is so easy,the animals and the babys can do it, they like many things. But love...

    If you love something, you don´t need be thinking in reasons, because you love or not. Love is an action, you do or not. ¨Love¨ is a verb with only one time, the present.
    so:
    ¨Do you love China?¨
    If you have care, responsability, respect and knowledge for China, then you can say that you love China.

    Care: You say ¨I love the plants¨, and later, you only have cactus, because is easy to take care of them. Care is active concern for life and growth of what we love.You say -I love China- and later,you are like a hooligan in 三里屯 ...

    Responsability: is be ready to ¨respond¨, the same that when a old persons come into bus or subway, and the persons quickly stand up for let seats for them. Is not duty, is free, only the heart forces to do this.

    Respect: you say that you love this person, and you are all fucking day trying to change this person in other, . You say that you love China, and you are trying to change in a second USA, Spain, France.... Love the different, love the equal is love oneself, too easy.

    Knowledge- without this your love is blind, you can not see the other person, you only see your wishes, desires and ideas projected in this person. 5 min talking in a club and the other person says you -You are amanzing, great, nice person, bla bla- Come on!!


    I love China
  • Deer One
    Deer One wrote:
    There are a hundred different China's, and you see a hundred different China's everyday!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    It is really my pleasure that many people replied me, and thanks a lot for all your attention, no matter argue against me or support me.

    At first, I should apologize with my unpleasant word or sentence to people above.

    Secondly, I welcome the kind foreign friends, also I have a lot friends all over the world.

    Finally, I also welcome the people who give the suggestions to China, Chinese, government and so on. The improvement could not without the suggestions.

    Totally, My point is just loving the motherland, and show my evidence (every evidence can be checked, and sorry I do not have enough time to write the book name, page number.).

    And, I am so surprise that there are some one try to show a person love his motherland is wrong or "hypocritical ", or feel honorablely that do not love his motherland. What I can say to you is, God bless you.

    Have a nice every one, It is my pleasure to meet you.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    像Sheryl Zhong 这么聪明又cute的女孩很难不招人喜欢,让人倾慕!
    每每,我总被你睿智全面具体清晰的阐述而吸引!
    至于“but don't tell me that I can't criticise Chinese government because I'm Chinese. ”
    我猜想他可能没这个意思,这里也没有人真的说让谁闭嘴,都是发表个人建议!同意或不同意,指责A,或指责B。顶多会有人说我想法拦,或某人专横,或者不需要无理指责,没人会直接说让别人闭嘴!
    赞同你,作为中国人我们才更有权利,指着自己国家缺点的,如果有改良方法就是更可取了。
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Jee:
    First of all, I want to clear several things.

    "还要被逼迫道歉?这个好像比较独裁哦!"

    My original words about "apology" part are "Sorry, You never directly said that. That's my fault. I apologize!" Which means I apologize to you, not asking your apology instead. You understand now?

    "you friend sounds like "Jesus", or just was described like that by you"

    I'm glad you feel my friend sounds like "Jesus", not Satan. Jesus is a really good person if he did exist.

    "我还以为上次你说不回复我帖是真的呢!原来也是说一套做一套!"

    I never said I wouldn't reply your posts for ever. When I say "This is my last responding to you" in another thread, which meant I would stop to remark on your comments about that topic in that thread. Sorry to make you confused. Seems you really worried if I respond.

    People never say your can't criticize other people, or you can't voice your own opinions. As far as I can see, none of them say that in this thread.

    Why I respond you in the first place because I think:

    It's useless to mention colonial history, Nazi brutality, Japanese invading when some foreigners just want to talk about air pollution of China. If you think they are wrong, bring up your facts and statistics to prove them wrong. That's enough. No need to be so sensitive for all the time when facing criticism from outside. When you say some things like America sending troops into Iraq and causing many civilians death, I don't think you stand on a "moral highland" or "pretend to be a guru", you just simply display the facts, right? So don't assume foreigners having evil intention when they just did similar things as you did.

    Thanks for reading, now I go to Paulina.

    "And I don't think Chinese Communist Party caught him without any Reasonable reason.."
    Yes, you are right. CCP caught him for a very "reasonable" reason, and that reason is stipulated in our law. At least, very reasonable for CCP.

    "He just complain that Chinese government don't understand him, but he also NOT realize that he don't understand Chinesee government well too~!!!"
    So true. Apparently he doesn't understand Chinese government so well, that's why he got caught.

    "truth is just truth, you knew the truth, so what? you still need to Continue Survive...
    As peter said :"Even if it's true, don't mention the bad things."
    That's not a lie. We need to believe good things to supports ourself to Survive. Be positive~!! Chinese Communist Party just want to Be positive~!! .... Not just see the dark things everyday everywhere..."

    Peter never said that, it's just his quotation. You kind of ruin his reputation :P
    Yes, we still need to believe in good things no matter how many bad things happening around us, but that doesn't mean we can't mention bad things. We mention bad things, because we want to see them changed.

    I referred to a current hot topic in one of my posts above while answering Jee's questions about Shanghai city management officers took millions dollars "fine" from innocent drivers (if you don't know it since you live oversees, you could google "钓鱼事件")

    When this scandal was mentioned by a small group of people first. You can see Chinese web users mentioning, newspaper mentioning, magazines mentioning, TV programmes mentioning, radio station mentioning. And one driver was not only mentioning it, but also cut his finger to show his innocence and protest to the government. It's glad to see more and more Chinese people realize their rights, responsibilities and individual power. They are not just sitting at home, praying and waiting for the change, they mention, they demonstrate, they fight.

    "Do you think just your foreign friend knew that turth about China? NO~!! Maybe the Chinese Communist Party already knew t
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Seems this forum is not welcome too long posts...Anyway

    "Do you think just your foreign friend knew that turth about China? NO~!! Maybe the Chinese Communist Party already knew that turth MANY MANY years ago. They knew that very well, China and Chinese need the suggestion(需要的是合理化建议), Step by step to FIX it. not just complain,sneer, and superiority complex...."

    I'm sure CCP know the truth long time ago and also Chinese people, but that doesn't mean my foreign friend does not have the right to tell those truth again, right? Yes, my friend is not a qualified scholar even though he graduated from Oxford and Cambridge university, and he couldn't give many sound suggestions in his book. But let him just do his part –writing those problems, other more intelligent people will come up with measures for how to change.

    And at last, I want to say, he's not "sneer, and superiority complex". Please don't assume a person is bad without enough evidence. Like you said in your own post,
    " Be positive!"
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jee ... 可以的话,尽可能用中文吧...还有,你好像跟我有一样的毛病,就是不看清楚别人说什么...我老了,可以说眼睛不好,你可不行啊,呵呵...要记住...尽可能看清楚,看明白别人说什么...这不单是战略,也是礼貌和尊重...

    Jonathan ... 不好意思,之前没有回你的话...广东话有一句是"人比人,比死人",意思大概是,人与人相比之下,一定有人强,有人弱...一个强的,跟一个更强的去比,就很自然是弱了...

    曾经...有人知道我是澳大利亚来的,就问我,澳大利亚是否比中国好...我个人来说,我当然认为澳大利亚好,但是,慢慢分析过来,其实中国也不比那边差...长话短说吧,我算是打消了他想出国的念头...

    我想说的是...每个国家,都有好与坏(或强与弱)的两面,随便挑两个国家来比较,好像不很公平...又,一个国家的好(比方说,中国是"一党专政"),在另一个国家就可能不能被接受,那么,究竟这是好,还是不好呢?

    我的一点点愚见...不要把自己认为好的,强加于别人身上...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Hahaha ... "Please don't assume a person is bad without enough evidence." ... I like the "dont assume" part ...

  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    回 叮噹 ,不只是广东话啊,其他汉语方言里都有那句话的。
    这样的潜力贴,一搞都上百回贴,真的是会眼花缭乱的,最后都不知道谁在说什么了!尤其是遇到长篇小说一样的回复,不敢回的,太长!回复要累坏了,所以还是感谢回复我的朋友劳神了,感谢关注!Have a nice day!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    "..不要把自己认为好的,强加于别人身上.." 不错
    原来老孔头曰,己所不欲 勿施与人
    现在都要延展一下,可能会是:己所欲者 亦勿轻施与人
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:
    Jee, thanks, you have a nice day too! :P

    Paulina,
    1, Let Peter answer it if he's willing to do that.

    2, Yes, many crazy news and "crazy people" drive my mind all the time.

    3, Agree, CCP has the right to deport him out of China. For sure, I don't think US or Africa's law is reasonable for CCP, I guess CCP must think so too.

    4, He is intelligent, but there are more intelligent people in China, such as you.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    lol LS 上有人在脏话骂人和人身攻击了哦,还是男人骂女人!原来就是这个水准哦!
    真有什么值得骂人的也成!!一个坛子大家聊天,辩论纯属娱乐,也能搞出来脏话骂人!唉!好有风度哦!呵呵
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Jee ... 上来MSN,有事要跟你说 ...

    Paulina ... 我也有事要你说,可以上来MSN或QQ吗?
  • Clair
    Clair wrote:
    my eyes always with tears,because i love the land deeply~~
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan wrote:
    To, lady Sheryl Zhong

    Maybe it is my misunderstanding of you, and I should apologize to you.

    And I totally agree with you" we would tell them when they've done something wrong (at least I do), it's up to them to face it, accept it or not. But I still love them as my parents. "
  • Saint - Spartacus
    the familiy thinking, nature resposebility for the member they care for, the rare humain thinking live as YinYang, the great inteligence about humain life also the way to safe the future
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Aaron..I truly agree with what you said...you speak/write eloquently .. Thank you. Some people in this forum should realize not everyone of every country thinks alike. Not everyone in America critizes peoples or governments foreign to theirs. We tend to be more critical of our own situation.

    Shino..whew....so much writing to me..I need to go home (I am at work) print it out and get back to you soon.
  • Marius Johansen
    because of Chinese girl
  • Renée Lok
    Renée Lok wrote:

    i don't "love"China.love is kinda strong!i like china!if i can choose.i don't wanna be a chinese.

  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    此帖仍屹立不倒,呜呼!
    LZ寥寥数字,竟引滔滔江水,大善!
  • Marius Johansen
    because of Chinese girls 哈哈哈
  • Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    Chinese GIRLS are just cool....
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    回石头兄,原来你们有选asshole做总统的癖好哦,失敬失敬!话说得好像我们这,都很容易进监狱一样的,说话总是那么想当然,再次失敬失敬!
  • Yuki Inés
    Yuki Inés wrote:

    要吵起来了,都消气消气~

    Pierre,actually most of Chinese we laughed about Jiang Core too and we didn't end up in jail.

    It is true that better not to involve in politics too much in China, not as free as in ur country.But let's say some criteria and value of us about Good and justics are different....but I will respect ur value.

    so stop arguing about that~

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ...

    Pierre ... it's good to hear from you, and it's even better to know that at least one of us is doing well, hahaha ... if I may, I would like to borrow that line from you when people asks me how they can improve their English ... take care and please stay in touch ...

    Jee ... if you still listen to me, then please listen ... Pierre is possibly one of the nice-est in this community, and given the chance, I really think you two can become good friends ... maybe you could start now ... if you have question about this, come to see me ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc