Discussion » Food & Drink » Courtyard Hotel

• Sophine_lin
    Sophine_lin wrote:
    Hey my dear friends:
    Im sophine.please take some time read this mail.I have a courtyard.you caneat the best chinese food in my courtyard.you can experience traditional Chinese culture at the same time in my courtyard.we offer Dining and Hotel services.My courtyard name is North Gong 12th courtyard.
    In my courtyard you can appreciation classical furniture, taste health tea,taste health meals, listen to traditional folk music and enjoy cultural state ceremony. I can assure you tha we provide the best dining environment.Because we receive guests only twice a day and we offer courtyard hotel and all of hotel services.
    Do not worry about the price because my courtyard service’s reasonable prices.you can enjoy the Chinese culture but spend little money .
    My courtyard face to the South Gong Guxiang and next to the Houhai,so traffic is very convenient.
    Welcome to my courtyard! Hope to see everybody there!!! Take your friend too!!! If you are interested in courtyard plese send me message or give me a call 13241780332
    Thank you

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.