Discussion » Travel » How to identify the legitimate businesses and ille

• Kevin.liu
    Kevin.liu wrote:
    legitimate companies have fixed office premises, large working environment and strength; while illegal companies often hire rooms in the residential areas, with small, simple office environment;
    In order to ensure the quality, formal integrity companies have strict processes on visas, a certain amount of personnel and complete procedures; while illegal companies have few people and simple procedures;
    The legitimate company can directly handle the relevant documents to the government departments; while the illegal company can not be submitted the document directly
    if you have any question .you can call me or Send email to me
    phone:13683661591 email: sinovisa.kevin@gmail.com
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    how do you identify a legitimate member and a non-legitimate member?

a legitimate member has a face to their profile and a non-legitimate member wears a paper bag over their head...

just kidding... Kevin, it's time to change your profile picture :)

i'm a photographer. if you like some pictures taken, come look for me in JianWai SOHO. i won't charge you for that. just a friendly gesture. :)

Lance | http://www.photoscholar.com
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    Baidu their ICP number if they're online ;-) ....and hosted in mainland china.. err..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.