Discussion » Nonsense » Snowy day

• MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    It is really a wonderful day with fresh air and beautiful snow view~~~What did you do this special day~today???
  • 北摄 Beijing Center Of Photography
    i sat by the balcony to watch the snow, it's my very first winter and snowing experience in China!

got out to throw some snowballs too. the sunset was beautiful
  • Kristin Lange
    Kristin Lange wrote:
    my first winter too in china!
    how beautiful...was surprised this morning when i drew open the curtain...and everything around was turning snowy white!
    had to get dress quickly to go downstairs for some photos of the 1st snowfall of 2009 in BJ!
  • John
    John wrote:
    Got up at 5:00 am. Was a great way to start my day. Hope it snows a couple more times during the winter. If it snowed on my birthday that'd be great.
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    That was just GREAT.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    太冷了,i'd rather it didnt snow....i dont like cold.
    冻死我了,冬天的衣服又不好买,今天出去了一下,天啊。。。冻的我想哭
  • Kristin Lange
    Kristin Lange wrote:
    hi winnie,
    where is a good place for shopping? i just moved to bejing...and still getting my bearings :)
    i did a big shopping spree yesterday at silk street and realized it's bad place for bargains...too touristy! though i did get lots of stuff!
    thanks!
  • 白子辰
    白子辰 wrote:
    Hummmmmm......

It's just toooooooooooo cold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~>_<~~~~~~~~~

I quit my economics class today because of the snow, feel shame now :-(
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    hahah..I am so lucky that I went to climb west fragrant mountain yesterday~~~it must be slippery today!=)but if u guys have time to go there tomorrow...it wont let u down.. snow covered mountain is just beautiful ..hehehh..anyway, I had a nice day today ,even it is freezing
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    I went to the bank and the shop for some wine to go with dinner. What an exciting life I lead... :P
  • Fan
    Fan wrote:
    I stayed at home all day, because it is cold outside....I like snow, but I do not like winter....
  • Undermoonlight
    just back from a fucking, stupid ball~some country girls hopping like frogs on the stage~and they called them postgraduates~and was drawn into a circle~dizzy~However, Life is Good!haha~
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    heheheh...
    when's your birthday, John?

i'll pray for snow on the day before so you'll wake up to a Beijing in white.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    then buy mine tooo...hahahh
  • KATHY
    KATHY wrote:
    Hi,San:There is a good place for bargains,at 5F GONGMEI BUILDING WANGJUJING Street.Or you can check this site:www.best-discount.com.cn
  • John
    John wrote:
    January
    did you guys know that the snow yesterday was artificially induced?

the authorities seeded the clouds.

ironically, i read about it in ...gasp... a singaporean news website
    http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Asia/Story/STIStory_449083.html?vgnmr=1

John, let's see if i can speak to the chinese top dogs by end Dec... they will need a specific date..
  • BLCUer
    BLCUer wrote:
    i just feel very cold.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    It is said that...this weekend will be snowy again~~~`just wait..guys~
  • JILL
    JILL wrote:
    This weekend will be rainy and snowy.I think the roadsurface will be dirtier
  • Christine
    Christine wrote:
    yep, the first snowy day of 2009 is much earlier. And this weekend will be the second, how about shopping in rainy or snowy day. Image, chill! I am looking forward to a sunny weekend.
  • MoMo
    MoMo wrote:
    北京周日夜至下周三将持续雨雪 最高温2℃
    北京市气象台最新报告,周日夜间起拉开今年最长雨雪天,小雪将下到下周三。同时气温骤降,下周白天最高温的底线将跌至2℃,夜间最低至-5℃。

周一(9日) 阴有雨夹雪转小雪,最低气温5℃,最高气温8℃

周二(10日) 阴间多云有小雪,最低气温0℃,最高气温3℃

周三(11日) 阴转多云,最低气温-4℃,最高气温3℃

周四(12日) 多云转晴,最低气温-5℃,最高气温2℃

周五(13日) 晴,最低气温-6℃,最高气温2℃

• Kristin Lange
    Kristin Lange wrote:
    oh my...sounds like winter is arriving too early in BJ.
    i'm glad i can still enjoy a little warm weather in Shanghai for 1 more week :)
    it's a comfortable low 20's here...
    hoping the lakes will be frozen soon for ice skating!
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    the snow was a pleasure to behold. Also we get to break out our winter fashions! Its time to get down winter style. Eat hot pot, wear scarves and jackets, cool hats, chapstick, gloves, thick socks, and lots of cuddling to stay warm :P
  • NN
    NN wrote:
    here it is so hot,and we even wear the singlet and shorts,hehehehe :p

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.