Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Digital and Mobile Marketing Assistant Needed.

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:
    Want to get a foot in the door for Digital, Online and Mobile? Interested in iPhone applications, Instant messengers and all things "techie"?

I need an assistant to sit on the team in the Marketing department that can help me out with many of the day to day duties such as Reporting, Search Engine Optimisiation, Online Marketing, Mobile App sore management, Social Media Stuff, Application testing and anything else that might come up.

At Morodo we make applications for Mobile phones. Specifically we've been making Skype-like applications that work on about 1700 mobiles. We have users currently from about 200 countries.

You can check out our Company website and blog here:
    http://www.morodogroup.com

You can take a look at our Mobile Application, MO-Call, here:
    http://www.mo-call.com

**Things you must have**
    1: Really good oral English - It's a foreign owned British / Australian company. Although most of the guys here are Chinese, we communicate everything in English.

2: Interest in Mobile and Internet - If you consider yourself a "techie" or just a nerd for anything electronic then you sound about right.

3: Bags of Enthusiasm - We work really hard here and we'll expect you to put in the work when needed. You'll need to think on your feet and be prepared to take the initiative.

4: Desire to learn and get stuck in

**Things you don't need , but I'd love you to have**

1: Experience - If you come from an online marketing background and can tell me the difference between a White Hat and a Black Hat, I'd love to hear from you.

2: Extra languages - We're a global business so the more languages you speak the better!

Contact me directly: richard.oconnell@morodo.hk
  • Cuteangelalice
    hey i want to know is this job offer still working ?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.