Discussion » Nonsense » How to kill the convesation with a Chinese girl...

• Sheryl Zhong
    Sheryl Zhong wrote:
    OK guys, something to avoid in the first 10mins of the conversation- if you can last that long, my conversation with a guy at a party last Saturday could have gone this far...

1. "Where you from?/ Are you from Hong Kong?/ Japan?"
    Reply: "Are you kidding me? Do you ever see a Japanese girl as tall as me?"

2. "Your English is really good!"
    Reply: "Better than yours even, are you Dutch?"

3. "Do you really eat dogs?/Cats/Monkies"
    Reply: "Yes, everyday, have you got one? You look like someone who would have a Poole, I can eat one right now"

4. "Why are you here in England?"
    Reply: "For the benefits, what else? Definitely not the boys"

5. "Say something in Chinese!"
    Reply: "Fuck off you are a dick does not exist in Chinese, but I'll say it anyway"
  • Mu Dirty Dishes
    wow,thats pretty rough,u go girl.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    That's sooo funny!!
  • Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:
    Harsh, but fair.
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    Cool! I like it!
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:

So fuuny, but sad. Whatever happened to getting to know you before you go for the job descriptions. Sounds like the cat/dog/monkey thing would have been better off for a much later time. I like to amuse my friends who ask me that question of my China trips....telling them I ate a yak in Sichuan..they think it a type of cat. hahahaha.

Nice, funny thread Sheryl.
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
    “"I can speak a little Japanese."

That's sooooo, let's guess what was the Mongolian student thinking in his/her mind!!!
  • 王经纬
    王经纬 wrote:
  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

Haha, that's Sheryl's style! I like it! Although English boys may not... cause whatever they say to you, the conclusions you give them would be always : "Fuck off you are a dick " :P

• John
    John wrote:
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Well, Maria Ma, didn't hear Sheryl mention the American boys...hahaha of course she is in England with the Brits.

Question for the ladies....do you find much difference in China with one group of English speaking dudes over another?
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    hahaha..that mongolia conversation is so funny!
    gotta get back to work...
  • Amay
    Amay wrote:

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.