Discussion » Nonsense » Awkward

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    oh my...i cant believe this happened.
    it's non-sense and hey, as soon as see the pic for this section(poo), i realize i have to put it here:
    i had been preparing for this huge interview the past ten days intensively! no fun, no anything for the past ten days, so you can imgaine how important it is to me.
    i got there 1.5hours early and was properly dressed, acting polite and everything....
    i was in the waiting room already. then i hasitated whether to use the bathroom or not. i went. that's when the disaster started.
    i walked to the lady's room and two doors were closed and one door open. eww..some body didnt flush the toliet after a big job....so gross so disgusting! who did that?! i tried to open two other doors, but they were occupied. i stood there for a min and realized i shouldnt wait anymore. the interview might start anytime.
    as i was going out of the door, a familiar face walked in! it's the (possible) interviewer!!! oh my god...my world turned grey that min. i knew what she's going to see. oh my god..she's gonna think it's me who did that!
    should i go explaine to her that its not me?! it's weird to do that right. she didnt even know she's gonna interview me or not(neither do i) should i just walk away? then she's gonna have a very very bad impression on me. that could kill me....
    god..i walked away...i just couldnt go in there again and said: hey, you know what..that's not me. it's so disgusting, and a girl like me would not do that.

oh my....what's the chance of that happen!!!

i returned to the waiting room. then i was called to a room. in the hall way, she saw me and stopped and stared a little...god...no ..no ..no...
    i was so afriad that it would be her (i know it's possible it's another interviewer). i crossed all my 20 fingers....i was brought to another room...

thats so close!
    im gonna get the result in a few days and damn the person that blocked the toilet.

Just wish me good luck, fellows..
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    why the title has just a dummy title to see how it'll work? i didnt write that...just awkward
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Winnie: My bad, will fix asap! :-)
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    yeah, i thought of that later after the right time....i was just too nervous..:/
  • Man TianFei
    Man TianFei wrote:
    you should send this article to FHM《男人装》,you will win this month the best letter:)
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:
    Fixed the title now. In order to fix the image, we must deploy, which requires a bit downtime, so we'll wait a bit with that.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    Ole..hahaha
    when you said :my bad, i'll fix it.
    i thought you were joking that you blocked the toilet even it's in the lady's room..lol
    thanks for fixing it.
  • Steven Ritter
    Steven Ritter wrote:
    Isn't this the very reason why the "hole" should be banned in this world!!!!! I too, have found many holes full all over China.

I hope you were successful in your interview Winnie. Thank God you gained your composure.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    thanks,Steven
    i should be able to find out in a few days..fingers acrossed!!!
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    cool, just an update..i PASSED MY INTERVIEW! Yay!!!!!
    and my cold is finally over..the grey part is OVER! YEAH!!!!!
  • Laney Zhou
    Laney Zhou wrote:
    I guess Oriental Plaza is not too bad after all then - with a cleaning lady hanging out in the rest room most of the time we don't have such awkward moments that often.
  • Winnie
    Winnie wrote:
    LOL that'd be hlarious!
    thanks,Sheryl
  • THIS IS A BIG IMAGE
    haha Should have done a dookie in the mens urinal!! The perfect crimeeeee

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.